Your Rare-recent Pic of the day !!

Re: You Rare-recent Pic of the day !!

2wn03g3.jpg

tumblr_l288anZHK01qbw0myo1_r1_500.png

I love you more, Michael!!!

Awwww,how sweet.I just know that Michael's hugs were the best feeling in the world.Sigh....:wub:

Another TII pic.This one makes me just want to hold him.I will never,ever understand how anyone could want to hurt this beautiful angel.Shame on them.I love you Michael.Always.:heart:
4qlem8.jpg

Last edited:

Awwww,how sweet.I just know that Michael's hugs were the best feeling in the world.Sigh....:wub:

Another TII pic.This one makes me just want to hold him.I will never,ever understand how anyone could want to hurt this beautiful angel.Shame on them.I love you Michael.Always.:heart:
4qlem8.jpg

:cry: I love him so much...:heart:

I'm going to say that I think this is the best picture of him since about........1999. He looks great. He's got that same old smile there, and.....his nose looks great as well. Only thing that would make it better is the curly hair, but its all good. He looks amazing.

simply scrumptious

beautiful, just beautiful

i still remember that November event for Jesse Jackson's birthday. It was back in 2007, right? He was amazing, basically glowin'.

tumblr_l288anZHK01qbw0myo1_r1_500.png

I love you more, Michael!!!
them bear hugs of his. I bet they made ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside even when he was deliverin' them on drained energy and resources, as might have been the case at the end of rehersals.

Something funny :giggle: :lol:

73262451940544175161968.jpg
Such a preciousss image. Thanks for postin. :) If my avatar wouldn't include the symbol of the Holy Trinity, i would change it to that gorgeous funny face of his, but not even Michael's adorable self can or should come before the good Lord. But i do got the feelin' i'm changin' wallpapers :p the comp @ work might just be the target for this1 :cheeky:

michael-jackson-6.jpg

jackson.jpg

:girl_in_love:

His resilience during those trying times is one of the most beautiful things about the man.

It does make ya want to hug him, that darling soul of a man.

That second pic is part of such a funny and interesting in more ways than one part of the movie lol. Don't even get me started on the first one...love it, i just love it.

I know these are photoshoped, but they start off from one of my favorite pics of his evaaa - Mr.TopHat himself :D

tophatlogo3.jpg

charliesw5.jpg

laa47f4281c740a2e5fadf0.jpg

^^ Not recent, but OMG....:dropdead:

Back