Your support

claire64

Proud Member
i didnt know where to post this so i hope its ok in here.
i just want to thank Gaz and all the mods for a sterling job they have done in getting our community back.
you guys are just great and you must all be frazzled. your support last night and this morning has been exceptional.
:thanks_sign:
:clapping: :clapping:
:better:

Yep, I agree you were all amazing! Shows how much we all pull together in tricky situations, like we always do. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

I want to thank as well for all the patience and time people like unity,lorraine,and Gary,had.

If wasn't Garya and Unity mainly,i don't know if i would be here today.

God bless you all and congratulations for the amazing work you all do.

I would also like to thank everyone, Gaz, all the mods and every member on this forum. Without out you guys here I don't think I would have pulled through. You guys have always been a great support for me when I'm feeling really down in the dumps. We're all going through the same thing, we all understand how each other feel. Thank you so much xxxx

i didnt know where to post this so i hope its ok in here.
i just want to thank Gaz and all the mods for a sterling job they have done in getting our community back.
you guys are just great and you must all be frazzled. your support last night and this morning has been exceptional.

Yep, I agree you were all amazing! Shows how much we all pull together in tricky situations, like we always do. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Ditto
:clapping:
xxx

Back