youtube :'this video is not available in yout country'

raisa

Proud Member
about 20037.5km away from the other site of the wo
I'm sick of it!
I wanted to listen to some J5 songs of their christmas album because I didn't hear them all yet.
I especially wanted to hear 'up on the housetop' because I read this was the first song we could hear Marlon in and I wanted to hear him.
I asked someone to put it on youtube and she did and now I wanted to listen to it but I couldn't because 'This video is not available in your country'.
I get that a lot lately and I'm sick of it!!!
Do some of you get that too and what can I do about it?
I read about it on the net and tried different thing, I tried to use TOR but that didn't work. Then I tried to replace the /watch?v= part with /v/ but that didn't work either. If I tried that I got that 'this vid isn't available anymore'.
Another trick I tried is that you type the YouTube video URL inside Google Translate and use this a Google Proxy Server. I could see the page but again, 'the vid wasn't available' and I could do anything on the page....

Does someone have a solution?:cheeky:

Last edited:
I'm sorry about that. Where do you live? Seems so ignorant that something like that has been banned??? J5 songs what could be more positive than that

I'm sorry about that. Where do you live? Seems so ignorant that something like that has been banned??? J5 songs what could be more positive than that

I'm from Belgium, I get it with totally random videos, ain't nothing bad about any of those vids...

arXter, I don't get it, I typed cache:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3qpfWCrjC8 in google but google didn't find anything, should google find something?

Maybe it's copyright laws, or in some cases a video/song/artist is banned for customs/culture/religious reasons.

I live in Turkey and utube is banned here. I normally type in www.otunnel.com and this can allow you access. Not sure if it works in other countries but worth a try maybe?

I sometimes have it too, its really annoying. Some videos on Michaels channel were not available in my country, probably because these songs havent released or officially been promoted in my country. Its not like they are going to release these songs overehere again, so i dont really get it -.-;

I live in Turkey and utube is banned here. I normally type in www.otunnel.com and this can allow you access. Not sure if it works in other countries but worth a try maybe?

I can now watch those videos but I can't log in on youtube when I use otunnel so I can't comment or log in either, is that normal?
It's really weird! I used to be able to watch whatever I wanted... I can't even watch my favourited videos anymore, and what's even more weird, I can't even watch my own videos when I'm not logged in...
It's really weird and so annoying!

Last edited:
im from the uk and some of michaels videos from the official youtube site wont play in the uk like ghosts.

Also the christmas album is amazing and its the christmas album me and my family always listens to during christmas :)

Back