Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter *Do NOT Post Pictures Please*

Re: Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter

@moonwalker.fan Hers is spelt differently.

This is awful. Paris shouldn't be on twitter or facebook or formspring or any of that, at least not now. She's way too young. I don't know how a 13 year old deals with this crap: Hateful strangers telling her that her father isn't biologically linked to her, telling her that her father abused children, etc. It's sickening that possibly ADULTS are doing these things to a 13 year old girl. And saying these things like they have first-hand knowledge, like it's fact, when really, they know NOTHING. It is also certainly no one's business to even discuss with any of Michael's kids their paternity unless they themselves say something about it. Social networking sites are really becoming the downfall of mankind.

It's not fair his kids have to be treated this way. They shouldn't be getting harassed. But I'm glad she's strong and knows how to deal with this well. She will be well prepared in the future when she gets older and people really start going after her (which, sadly, probably will happen). God bless them.

Smh, this world disappoints me sometimes. It really does. If there were more love and less hate, the world would be a better place. It's amazing how much hope Michael had in spreading love and peace throughout the world.

Michael knew EXACTLY what he was doing in terms of protecting the kids!
The children shouldn't have FB and Twitter. We could see all this coming, couldn't we?
The Jackson family has confused freedom and social life with protection!
They are unable to protect the kids!
We should do something about it, we cannot stand seeing any of the kids being harassed by idiots and haters!
They are too young for this!

Such pics mean that the real Paris is aware of the Internet discussions about her and facebook, or twitter and the leaked pics and of course about MJ, evidently she is chatting with some fans/people on the net..., like any one of us.

She uses the Internet ... like all of us, so... and maybe she is also on the board among us... as a memebr of MJJC...., who knows....

Thats another one not the account thats been talked about on here i believe

Has'nt she been through enough not to have to deal with this crap especially from fan of all people
I really doubt if those people harrassing Paris are Michael's fans. Anybody can create a fannish sounding name, doesn't mean that they are a fan.

so it's official then? it's fake
No, the sign she is holding up is about a poser. Paris posted this picture on her own twitter account. The poser was using a name very similar to the name Paris uses for her account.

No, the sign she is holding up is about a poser. Paris posted this picture on her own twitter account. The poser was using a name very similar to the name Paris uses for her account.

i just saw that i mixed the names. pariisjaxnn is fake

This is awful. Paris shouldn't be on twitter or facebook or formspring or any of that, at least not now. She's way too young. I don't know how a 13 year old deals with this crap: Hateful strangers telling her that her father isn't biologically linked to her, telling her that her father abused children, etc. It's sickening that possibly ADULTS are doing these things to a 13 year old girl. And saying these things like they have first-hand knowledge, like it's fact, when really, they know NOTHING. It is also certainly no one's business to even discuss with any of Michael's kids their paternity unless they themselves say something about it. Social networking sites are really becoming the downfall of mankind.

It's not fair his kids have to be treated this way. They shouldn't be getting harassed. But I'm glad she's strong and knows how to deal with this well. She will be well prepared in the future when she gets older and people really start going after her (which, sadly, probably will happen). God bless them.

Smh, this world disappoints me sometimes. It really does. If there were more love and less hate, the world would be a better place. It's amazing how much hope Michael had in spreading love and peace throughout the world.

I agree. It's things like this when I lose hope in mankind. What kind of person harasses children on the Internet? Especially if these people who do the harassing are adults. But then we don't have to look any further than the media. They don't seem to think there's anything wrong about publicly speculation about these kids' paternity.

Whether if we like it or not, it is going to happen. SOrry but this kid of stuff happens with kids everyday famous or not. Even my niece experience this. The only way to keep Paris from this is to stay off the computer. Even if she private account, believe me, someone will find out and post to her. Even if she have a fake name, someone will attack it. Sorry but they can not be protected from everything. None of us can. I look at how protected MJ was over himself; and in the end, MJ died young and senseless from WITHIN his own hired doctor. YOu just have to cope with it.

It is part of life. NO matter who these kids are living with, they are going to experience some negative. They are also growing up and they are going to start doing things even without the Jacksons knowing. That is what teenager do as well.

Remember ALL of Michael's nieces and nephews have experience negative comments toward them, towards MJ, and their parents-and this was before the internet. I remember one of Rebbie's daughters started crying when her own TEACHER degraded MJ about the abuse case in 1993 and made MJ's niece cry.

Unfortunately, as long as Paris is apart of the twitter world, she will undoubtedly face this type of thing. Michael tried his very best to protect his children, people mocked him for it, but he knew very well what they would face all because they are his children.

The care and protection of Michael Jackson's kids ultimately lies with the person who is their legal guardian.

so it is her twitter account. She went as far as saying Hollywood Tonight was not song by MJ... LOL The thing about that song is we have demo tapes and stuff proving it's MJ unlike Cascio tracks. She probably never heard him record it, that's why she said that (she doesn't know how to spell it, Hollywood 2Nite, sounds more like Burn2Nite the Cascio track).

Anyways, on topic. Yes I don't think she should have twitter cuz with ppl like that guy (who calls himself a fan) it's dangerous.

so it is her twitter account. She went as far as saying Hollywood Tonight was not song by MJ... LOL The thing about that song is we have demo tapes and stuff proving it's MJ unlike Cascio tracks. She probably never heard him record it, that's why she said that (she doesn't know how to spell it, Hollywood 2Nite, sounds more like Burn2Nite the Cascio track).

If you want to make a new thread about how Paris doesn't use full grammar and spelling on the internet, feel free but please stay on topic.

I don't understand why the thought of Michael fathering children bothers people. Get over it haters on twitter! He did 3 times.

yeah,,I am so done with this thread..(.not to offend any member's here)..only because I see her posting pics on twitter and she KNOWS full well not to do that...she has been told how dangerous that is. Nobody in that family cares what it is she is doing..there is absolutely NOTHING that we as fans can do. It is obvious that she is going to keep the account and continue doing what she is doing...she is a smart girl..she KNOWS her dad would not approve...but I guess Grandma does...so that is what we are stuck with now.

I'm probably the only person here with this opinion, but Paris is going to have to deal with haters her whole life anyway, and is it really such a big problem that she has Twitter?

yeah,,I am so done with this thread..(.not to offend any member's here)..only because I see her posting pics on twitter and she KNOWS full well not to do that...she has been told how dangerous that is. Nobody in that family cares what it is she is doing..there is absolutely NOTHING that we as fans can do. It is obvious that she is going to keep the account and continue doing what she is doing...she is a smart girl..she KNOWS her dad would not approve...but I guess Grandma does...so that is what we are stuck with now.

How do you know that the Jackson family does not care what she's doing? How do you know that there is no adult monitoring her on-line activities? How do you know that her grandma never had a conversation with her regaridng social networks? How do you know that Michael would have never approved of his children having twitters? May be he would. May be he wouldn't. How would we know? If he were still here, could he still shield his children from the internet?

I'm very saddened to see the kind of hateful tweets Paris has received. I pray for her. I wish she can stay strong and learn and grow.

I'm also very saddened to see this continuous judgemental finger pointing attitude. So many here think they know Katherine Jackson inside out. So many here accuse her for not fulfiling her duty as guardian without any solid evidence. My question is simple. How much exactly do we know? Just because you think she has made some very silly business decisions does not mean she's a worthless grandmother and guardian.

Isn't it delusional to think that Paris will not hear nasty comments about Michael if she doesn't have twitter? She lives in an internet age. She's going to school now. How can we be assured that everyone in her school is friendly and sensitive? Some teenagers in her school may say mean stuff to her. Bullying happens every day and to everyone.

It's tough to be a teenager. People tease you if you are too tall, too short, too chubby, too skinny. People tease you if your parents are poor or super rich. This is called growing pain. This is how people grow and build their defense mechanism.

Paris is born Michael Jackson's daughter. It will be even more tough for her. She'll get hurt a lot. But, at the same time, she'll grow and be stronger.

If you follow her and see the way she reacts to hateful tweets, it's not difficult to see she's been taught how to deal with haters. She handles the situation with so much grace. She's a tough cookie. I'm proud of her. She has never ever returned haters with more hate. She knows what her daddy's message is. At the age of 13, she does not just preach her father's message, she practices it.

I know it hurts her inside to see all those messages. If it hurts us so much, it hurts her even more. There is always this hole in her heart after losing her father at such an early age. She needs to cope with the pain. And, like it or not, her grandma and her cousins are the one who are actually helping her to cope with the pain.

I'm probably the only person here with this opinion, but Paris is going to have to deal with haters her whole life anyway, and is it really such a big problem that she has Twitter?

No, you are not the only one. We don't usually agree with each other. But, I agree with you on this.

Let her live her life. Let her have fun just like all her friends. Let her make mistakes like all other teenagers.

I have complete faith in the way Michael raised those children...They are smart, strong, and just regular kids...Regular kids with a very famous father, of course, but regular kids nonetheless who are gonna face challenges in life...This is one of those times, and Paris handles herself with grace and strength...

This is a tricky one...I don't want to be one of those people that has some pre-conceived idea of what Michael's kids should or shouldn't be doing and how they should or shouldn't behave. That's not our place and is exactly what I fear for them. I know fans mean well but I just feel so much is expected of them... *sigh*

I don't approve of this twitter stuff, and I do not think it's wise for the Jacksons to allow this to happen, for this reason that there will be upsetting and potentially confusing stuff tweeted to her. They only lost their father 2 years ago which is huge, and then to have to face this as well so soon and at such a fragile age for any child/teenager. I don't know, I don't think it's wise at all.

After all, there is nothing that we can do as fans about this.

This is a tricky one...I don't want to be one of those people that has some pre-conceived idea of what Michael's kids should or shouldn't be doing and how they should or shouldn't behave. That's not our place and is exactly what I fear for them. I know fans mean well but I just feel so much is expected of them... *sigh*

I don't approve of this twitter stuff, and I do not think it's wise for the Jacksons to allow this to happen, for this reason that there will be upsetting and potentially confusing stuff tweeted to her. They only lost their father 2 years ago which is huge, and then to have to face this as well so soon and at such a fragile age for any child/teenager. I don't know, I don't think it's wise at all.

After all, there is nothing that we can do as fans about this.

I agree with you that it's not our place to say what these children should or should not do. That's why it continues to puzzle me to see how so many here think they can do a better parenting job than Katherine Jackson.

As for twitter, twitter is just one of the many means people get information these days. She actually might be a member here and see all these messages dissing her grandma. Terminating her twitter or facebook is not a solution especially when most of her friends have access to social media.

The nasty comments hurt her inside. But, twitter will not be the only source of hateful comments, she will get hateful comments anywhere. Unfortunately, she has to deal with haters all her life, just like how Michael had to deal with haters all his life.

Her grandma and her cousins are helping her to cope with such excruciating of lossing her father, even though fans don't want to acknowledge it.

She called Katherine Jackson her beloved grandma and she said nobody can take her away from her beloved grandma.

We really need to separate business and family. I'm absolutely disgusted by the way Katherine conducts business. This tribute concert is a joke. However, there is no evidence to support that she's an unfitting guardian.

I think katherines biz decisions that directly effect the children are connected.if the children werent involved yes there wouldnt be a connection.but the have been involved in many of her terrible decisions. The twitter should be made private like the f.b account its not a hard thing to do.no adult would want a child to be subject to such things therefore they would take control and say it goes private or not at all. just a shame that no adult seems to care enough to step in. Its not surprising
though.at the end of the day paris is not a normal kid because of who she is .do normal kids get asked if they like being raped by their father or find out via interviews sent to her by haters that certain family members who she thinks are wonderful go around calling her dad a druggie although id rather she know now rather than later so she doesnt end up brainwashed..if ppl think she should still have an open account then what else can u say

Last edited:

How do you know that the Jackson family does not care what she's doing? How do you know that there is no adult monitoring her on-line activities? How do you know that her grandma never had a conversation with her regaridng social networks? How do you know that Michael would have never approved of his children having twitters? May be he would. May be he wouldn't. How would we know? If he were still here, could he still shield his children from the internet?

I'm very saddened to see the kind of hateful tweets Paris has received. I pray for her. I wish she can stay strong and learn and grow.

I'm also very saddened to see this continuous judgemental finger pointing attitude. So many here think they know Katherine Jackson inside out. So many here accuse her for not fulfiling her duty as guardian without any solid evidence. My question is simple. How much exactly do we know? Just because you think she has made some very silly business decisions does not mean she's a worthless grandmother and guardian.

Isn't it delusional to think that Paris will not hear nasty comments about Michael if she doesn't have twitter? She lives in an internet age. She's going to school now. How can we be assured that everyone in her school is friendly and sensitive? Some teenagers in her school may say mean stuff to her. Bullying happens every day and to everyone.

It's tough to be a teenager. People tease you if you are too tall, too short, too chubby, too skinny. People tease you if your parents are poor or super rich. This is called growing pain. This is how people grow and build their defense mechanism.

Paris is born Michael Jackson's daughter. It will be even more tough for her. She'll get hurt a lot. But, at the same time, she'll grow and be stronger.

If you follow her and see the way she reacts to hateful tweets, it's not difficult to see she's been taught how to deal with haters. She handles the situation with so much grace. She's a tough cookie. I'm proud of her. She has never ever returned haters with more hate. She knows what her daddy's message is. At the age of 13, she does not just preach her father's message, she practices it.

I know it hurts her inside to see all those messages. If it hurts us so much, it hurts her even more. There is always this hole in her heart after losing her father at such an early age. She needs to cope with the pain. And, like it or not, her grandma and her cousins are the one who are actually helping her to cope with the pain.
first of all..I know how teens are ..I have already raised two of them....an yes they had social networking such as facebook and twitter..however,,not at 13...also...my children ARE NOT the children of one of the most famous men in the world...her father is Michael Jackson...therefore....if she has be on twitter then she should be holding a low profile...not posting pics of herself...and all that stuff...the only people that should know who she is ..are her very close friends, Come on now..we all know for a fact that Michael would not allow these networking sights for his children...he would of had them learning from books and museums and all kinds of great things....not wasting their time on twitter worry about posers. I know how cruel other children can be..like I said I have raised two of them. And I really dont care what anyone has to say...those kids are Not getting the proper supervision that is needed...it speaks for itself...remember the leaked video...of Paris in a car singing those nasty lyrics,,,now the twitter sessions...drawing MORE attention to herself that should be drawn...Please if it has the tabloids...then believe me...the rest of the family knows what is going on...obviously they dont care...I wont change my opinion..you are entitled to your to believe whatever way you wish....you can stick up for Katherine if you want to.,,that is your choice...but,,I have my own opinion also. She should not have to cope with the stuff that is said about Michael at 13....she has plenty of time left in her life for that...she is a child right now and she should be able to act like one. Twitter is NOT the place for Paris to get an education about her father,,,,she doesnt need to hear peoples sick opinions...false accusations. People think that just because she is 13 that she is grown...well she is not..and she needs MORE proper adult supervision.

I agree with you that it's not our place to say what these children should or should not do. That's why it continues to puzzle me to see how so many here think they can do a better parenting job than Katherine Jackson.

As for twitter, twitter is just one of the many means people get information these days. She actually might be a member here and see all these messages dissing her grandma. Terminating her twitter or facebook is not a solution especially when most of her friends have access to social media.

The nasty comments hurt her inside. But, twitter will not be the only source of hateful comments, she will get hateful comments anywhere. Unfortunately, she has to deal with haters all her life, just like how Michael had to deal with haters all his life.

Her grandma and her cousins are helping her to cope with such excruciating of lossing her father, even though fans don't want to acknowledge it.

She called Katherine Jackson her beloved grandma and she said nobody can take her away from her beloved grandma.

We really need to separate business and family. I'm absolutely disgusted by the way Katherine conducts business. This tribute concert is a joke. However, there is no evidence to support that she's an unfitting guardian.

Yep, I can completely see your point. I never once said she's an unfitting guardian, I think that's taking it way too far. I'm not even saying it's wrong for her to have a twitter account, if it's used for keeping up with friends etc. I just don't see why a 13 year old girl needs to have such a visible profile with thousands of followers and to be so accessible to fans and non fans alike. I don't see why that is necessary at this time or at her age. I'm saying I think it's unwise because imo it is incredibly unwise and frankly crazy that this is allowed to happen. But like I said, there's nothing we can actually do about this so I will just hope for the best and trust that Paris is strong enough and smart enough to handle all this, and she seems to be doing a great job with it so far. Hats off to her, she's a great kid.

I think katherines biz decisions that directly effect the children are connected.if the children werent involved yes there wouldnt be a connection.but the have been involved in many of her terrible decisions. The twitter should be made private like the f.b account its not a hard thing to do.no adult would want a child to be subject to such things therefore they would take control and say it goes private or not at all. just a shame that no adult seems to care enough to step in. Its not surprising
though.at the end if the day paris is not a normal kid because of who she is

Absolutely.

And, I also believe Paris, being 13, loves the attention she's getting by having so many followers. I do think it's dangerous to give a teenager the feeling of undeserved (sorry but true) celebrity. What will happen when she grows up? What if she doesnt have any artistic talent? How is she going to handle that? Going from thousands of followers to... 10?

You can think it's JUST twitter. But that's not what matters the most IMO. It's the combination social network + being a teenager + being Michael's daughter + no adult supervision that is very dangerous.

Now if it was your kid, would you find it normal that thousands of complete strangers (even if they mean well) were in contact with her?

Last edited:

first of all..I know how teens are ..I have already raised two of them....an yes they had social networking such as facebook and twitter..however,,not at 13...also...my children ARE NOT the children of one of the most famous men in the world...her father is Michael Jackson...therefore....if she has be on twitter then she should be holding a low profile...not posting pics of herself...and all that stuff...the only people that should know who she is ..are her very close friends, Come on now..we all know for a fact that Michael would not allow these networking sights for his children...he would of had them learning from books and museums and all kinds of great things....not wasting their time on twitter worry about posers. I know how cruel other children can be..like I said I have raised two of them. And I really dont care what anyone has to say...those kids are Not getting the proper supervision that is needed...it speaks for itself...remember the leaked video...of Paris in a car singing those nasty lyrics,,,now the twitter sessions...drawing MORE attention to herself that should be drawn...Please if it has the tabloids...then believe me...the rest of the family knows what is going on...obviously they dont care...I wont change my opinion..you are entitled to your to believe whatever way you wish....you can stick up for Katherine if you want to.,,that is your choice...but,,I have my own opinion also. She should not have to cope with the stuff that is said about Michael at 13....she has plenty of time left in her life for that...she is a child right now and she should be able to act like one. Twitter is NOT the place for Paris to get an education about her father,,,,she doesnt need to hear peoples sick opinions...false accusations. People think that just because she is 13 that she is grown...well she is not..and she needs MORE proper adult supervision.

To be frank, I don't think I'm "sticking up" for Katherine Jackson. I just don't want to blindingly accuse her of any wrongful behavior, such as not properly supervising her grandchildren when there is no solid evidence.

In additional, how would you feel whan a total stranger who doesn't know anything about you, who has never met you and talked to you, criticize your parenting skills?

Fortunately, Paris does not need an education of her father from twitter. She got a first-hand knowledge of what kind of a person her father was.

Have you seen the way Paris responded to the hateful tweets? Have you seen how graceful and how strong she is? Michael did a great job raising her. Some one in the family also did a good job in guiding her. I cannot take away the credit of whoever supporting the children in the past two years. Have you seen the drawing she did? Obviously, she's spending her time in creating arts, like drawing and acting in a short video.

To be frank, I don't think I'm "sticking up" for Katherine Jackson. I just don't want to blindingly accuse her of any wrongful behavior, such as not properly supervising her grandchildren when there is no solid evidence.

In additional, how would you feel whan a total stranger who doesn't know anything about you, who has never met you and talked to you, criticize your parenting skills?

Fortunately, Paris does not need an education of her father from twitter. She got a first-hand knowledge of what kind of a person her father was.

Have you seen the way Paris responded to the hateful tweets? Have you seen how graceful and how strong she is? Michael did a great job raising her. Some one in the family also did a good job in guiding her. I cannot take away the credit of whoever supporting the children in the past two years. Have you seen the drawing she did? Obviously, she's spending her time in creating arts, like drawing and acting in a short video.

Well said :clapping: I feel it's really none of my business to comment and critique Katherine's parenting style...I don't know her, she doesn't know me...What's the point? A bit of wasted energy, but that's just me ...

Back