Will Michael ever perform again?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Ok since there seems to be quite a big discussion going on about Michael performing at the Grammys e.t.c who thinks he will even perform there or again for that matter i'm not having a dig at Michael or anything but i just cant see it happning :(i know hes got older since his last tour but theres guys way older than him still touring and performing i think Queen are a great example I mean Brian May is 60 years old and looking great and Roger Taylor is 59 i think and both are still toruing :punk: i really hop MJ at least performs or does those 02 dates but that remains to be seen

Last edited:
I'd love to think he will, but I'm sceptical.

u wouldnt be in talks to do the 02 if u had no intrest in performing again.. unfortunatly as normal, fans are hyping up both the superbowl and grammys thinking something will happen and when it doesnt it will be doom and gloom because of believing and hyping up talk

Last edited:
u wouldnt be in talks to do the 02 if u had no intrest in performing again.. unfortunatly as normal fans are hyping up both the superbowl and grammys thinking something will happen and when it doesnt it will be doom and gloom because of believing and hyping up talk

Normal fans :lol: were all fans here,i suppose your right about what you said about the 02 thing but as you said about other fans hyping up about the superbowl and grammys only to be let down (mayby) is somewhat true but then again Michael can surprise us when we least expect it

I know right, it must have been a whole lot easier to make plans and surprise people, before the internet invaded everything.

Remember the grammy show that launched Ricky Martin's solo comeback ?? We had forgot all about him, at least i had. Then I was watching the Grammy's and fell in love with that performance. The next day it was all I could do, to get to a store and buy some Ricky Martin records. From that night forward, it was Ricky Ricky Ricky that year. I SOOO wanted to be latin back then :lol:

Of course he will perform again
I know in my heat it will be this year
Michael is going to take advantage of
the T-25 hype to make his move this yr
back to the stage- I have NO doubt

ya, he will.. It's his favorite thing to do..

Yes he will Remember Michael is Creating and Creating michael is Full of Music he will not stop Dancing never ever so dont think he will not Perform again remember what Michael said you aint see nothing yet :) i love you Michael you are My live

even when he doesnt plan on it sometimes, he ends up doing something singing or dancing. hehe

I just want him to show up! lol

That is all I am getting myself ready for. I am expecting to see him, nothing more. If something else happens and I am surprised ... well, goody goody gum drops

**looks around :unsure: awkwardly** did I just say, 'goody gum drops' ??

He won't perform at the Grammy's. WiLLiAm, Fergie, and Akon reportedly already are. And I think I can comfortabely say, if MJ never performed again I believe it's safe to say that we would all be severley dissapointed.

its hard for me to see michael NOT ever performing again. I mean I aint talking about world tours or anything.. But for Michael just to complety stop is a tid bit hard to believe.

He will definitely perform again...

I mean it's still his job to be an entertainer, so he better works for his money ;)
*jk*

I really hope that once he is much older, like 60-70, he will do small venues. Would be so awesome! But right now, he's still capable of doing an awesome danceshow. I'm sure of it!

I'd bet my paycheck on it. Performing is in Michael's blood, he'll probably be performing well into his 70s.

^No, he won't. He's aired his views on being so sad that James Brown 'working himself to death' and was never allowed to sit-back and enjoy his labour because he continuously worked.
I think when he's older, compilations will be the key of keeping his career alive. He must have hundreds of songs he haven't heard. Performances he could put on DVD. Tours. Lots of things that would make the Ultimate Collection look crap!

But.. I hope he does :|
Surely if not, he might as well retire now?

Just because he said he doesnt wanna work his arse off when he hits that age like James doesnt mean he's gonna stop performing period.

He will definitely perform again, but not necessarily a typical concert tour. Perhaps a concert here and there played in movie theaters like Beyonce' did, or maybe even streamed live or for rent at netflix or blockbusters.

He's already said he's going to do long tours in his latter years like James Brown did, and I don't blame him.

oh yeah for definate! he's the king of pop and hes known for his outstanding voice and dance moves!

Back