Michael jackson at WrestleMania 25?

mjjfan

Proud Member
i thought it'd be interesting to discuss the possibility of MJJ possibly appearing/performing at next years wrestlemania

never say never especially in world wrestling entertainment,

we've seen hogan return and even bret hart return to be inducted into the h.o.f in 2006.

i thought it'd be interesting to discuss the possibility of MJJ possibly appearing/performing at next years wrestlemania
The real question is, will he be a face or a heel?:lol: Michael in the corner of the Undertaker to support "Thriller 26" would be ALL KINDS OF IMMENSE and this board would implode.

performing at wrestlemania its impossible for him, because wwe is metal ! and more and more rap...

I would be happy to Michael perform at WrestleMania 25, if possible, I would also love to see the Divas catch him (Maria, Michelle McCool, Cherry, Mickie James, Layla,etc.). I don't care what WWE genre of music is. You've seen greatest entertainers at every WrestleMania right. Maybe Michael deserves that or even in the future that is.

The real question is, will he be a face or a heel?:lol: Michael in the corner of the Undertaker to support "Thriller 26" would be ALL KINDS OF IMMENSE and this board would implode.

:D:D:D Thats cool! :D

But no, michael jackson and wrestling.
I dont believe it.

But no, michael jackson and wrestling.
I dont believe it.
He's actually done some kind of wrestling project. :yes: I was surprised too when I found out about it. My brother has this game, and in the book it said that MJ designed his own character. :yes:
Here's a video that someone posted of it on youtube if you guys want to see for yourself :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAEg6nXFKks

Last edited:
^ at 2.20 it reminds me of how Goerge Bush stands and moves.. lol!

anyone else see it?

Last edited:
Back