1995 mtv music awards
1995 soul train awards
1996 history tour dangerous performance
1999 mj and friends
2002 american bandstand
2002 live at appollo

i luv the 1995 one from mtv what yall votes
trellmj

all of em, but def the 93 amas/ dangerous tour ones, and the 95 96 97 ones..and the rest lol

The only one that really stands out from the rest was the MJ and Friends stuff.

Other than that, they are all basically exactly the same. And no, I'm not talking about energy wise or whatever. I'm talking about the actual performances themselves.

Dangerous is about the only song that really never changes. Granted its good as is but if you seen one you basically have seen all of them.

The only one that really stands out from the rest was the MJ and Friends stuff.

Other than that, they are all basically exactly the same. And no, I'm not talking about energy wise or whatever. I'm talking about the actual performances themselves.

Dangerous is about the only song that really never changes. Granted its good as is but if you seen one you basically have seen all of them.

i can agree except the 93 versions are different from the 95 on up versions. idk which i like more tho. i love the studio version but the choreography in the 93 versions kick ass

1993 AMA, HIStory Copenhagan, and 1999 MJ/Friends

I like the MJ & Friends performance of Dangerous the most. Also the red shirt Michael wears for that performance gives it an even more funky effect.

I like Dangerous because it always upgraded gradually (though I would prefer seeing some different songs). I liked 93 because there was a routine for the whooooole song. Then I liked 95 because it had the little Smooth Criminal bit and the western thing and what not and the 99 version because it got a nice revamp. MJ and friends is my favourite I think.

1993 american music awards
1993 dangerous tour dangerouus peropmance
1995 mtv music awards
1995 soul train awards
1996 history tour dangerous performance
1999 mj and friends
2002 american bandstand
2002 live at appollo

i luv the 1995 one from mtv what yall votes
trellmj

Me too. That's what I voted for:cheers:

I like the earlier performances mainly because they included more of the verses, etc. However, I do like some of the improv. dancing he did during the HIStory Tour performances of the song, too.

1999 MJ & Friends. He switched it up a little bit for that performance. And I loved it!!!
He also made some changes at the American Bandstand performance as well. I'm sure many of us noticed that.

Another tough one...but I went with the 1995 MTV Awards. Like Jabz, I like the Smooth Criminal mix. The idea is brilliant. Sometimes you find certain two songs that go well with each other and I think the 2 makes a good pair.

What changes for American Bandstand? Aside from the beginning, I didn't notice any changes?

Well, near the end he doesn't do the wheel thing with his fists. >_>

Does anyone have a video of the performance from the Dangerous Tour? I've never seen it! :( Youtube link maybe?

i like the performent on 1995 MTV AWARDS by michael
it's the best and better than the others
Just i think ...

RIP Michael

1995 mtv music awards was a brill performance :clap:

I love all the dangerous perfomances!!!!:wub: It's my second favourite routine after smooth criminal!!!:D But, I think that the best one was in the MTV awards in 1995!!!

Back