Michael Mention In American Idol Season 8

Stargirl

Proud Member
It just started and the FIRST audition was this guy with an Afro singing 'The Way You Make Me Feel' . The judges were singing along but they said he wasn't good at it and didn't give him the pass. LOL most ppl who sing mike's songs usually don't get the Hollywood pass cuz he's already sung them too good :p
Anddd at the end Ryan (host) was like 'The King Of Pop's crown is safe'

I'm elated right now :rofl:
It seems like the littlest michael mentionings do that to me these days. I can not even begin to imagine what those "series of specials and APPEARENCES" will do to me!!

It just started and the FIRST audition was this guy with an Afro singing 'The Way You Make Me Feel' . The judges were singing along but they said he wasn't good at it and didn't give him the pass. LOL most ppl who sing mike's songs usually don't get the Hollywood pass cuz he's already sung them too good :p
Anddd at the end Ryan (host) was like 'The King Of Pop's crown is safe'

I'm elated right now :rofl:
It seems like the littlest michael mentionings do that to me these days. I can not even begin to imagine what those "series of specials and APPEARENCES" will do to me!!

And JUST now someone did a thriller step :lol:

I saw that too!! :lol:

Hehe 8701girl :p

And he watching it bnd? Lmao ... I had a feeling there'd be a michael mentioning but I was SO physhed when it came the first thing LOL :lol:

i'm excited for the girl who sings all i do (is think about you) in the show tonight. she was in the previews and she sounded pretty good. so even though that's stevie wonder, michael did background so i can say it still relates :D

OMGGG hehe
One more michael wannabe on AI just now. He sung The Way You Make Me Feel as well but was actually good....I mean ...as good as someone BESIDES MJ himself singing this masterpiece

And paula was like "usually when people sing michael it's a disaster...but this wasn't half bad."
:lol: I have to agree with her ... especially on the first bit

And if anyone else saw this then can u pls tell me what Simon was trying to say when he sid "I don't get why you sang this song...." and when everyone kinda like looked at him and the singer guy went "I like this song that's why." simon kinda seemed to be biting back his words and went "yeah forget I said that" or something

OMGGG hehe
One more michael wannabe on AI just now. He sung The Way You Make Me Feel as well but was actually good....I mean ...as good as someone BESIDES MJ himself singing this masterpiece

And paula was like "usually when people sing michael it's a disaster...but this wasn't half bad."
:lol: I have to agree with her ... especially on the first bit

And if anyone else saw this then can u pls tell me what Simon was trying to say when he sid "I don't get why you sang this song...." and when everyone kinda like looked at him and the singer guy went "I like this song that's why." simon kinda seemed to be biting back his words and went "yeah forget I said that" or something

ooohh! something to look forward to lol

Finally I found the thread!

Everyone!!

Kris Allen sang Man in the Mirror

I personally REALLY enjoyed it! I really hope he gets through!

oh yeah i saw that. mike is all over the place this season. last week some dude(forgot his name) sing Rock with you. and in group audtions they did i want you back. plus they played DSTYGE in a vid clip. its pretty awsome

Back