Opening act!

AG5050

Proud Member
I know this is slightly premature but who does everyone think should open for Michaels shows? I know its only dreaming but imagine if Janet opened for him, It would actually make sense seeing as her Rock Witchu Tour never made it over here. I would actually die and be in heaven.

yeaaaaaaa

janet needs to or ciara,

but he dont need to tour with a male

janet or ciara

yeaaaaaaa

janet needs to or ciara,

but he dont need to tour with a male

janet or ciara

i want ciara to open for britney or beyonce who im also both seeing, Janet should sooo open for Michael, didnt she say a while back if they jacksons did a reunion she would open for them?? so maybe she would want to open for Michael too just a thought

It would be wonderful if Janet did open for him! I like it when less well-known acts support the artists though, as it's interesting to see fresh new talent, especially when you can say 'I saw them before they were famous!' I did that with The Script :p

i think he should give the opportunity to fresh soulful local talent like Bryn Christopher or Ireland's Laura Izibor.

I don't think anyone will open for him. I mean how could anyone be proper to open for MJ anyways!?!? Also I don't think anyone's ever opened for MJ in any concerts.....or is that a little known fact that i've missed all these years of being a fan!?!?

I don't think anyone will open for him. I mean how could anyone be proper to open for MJ anyways!?!? Also I don't think anyone's ever opened for MJ in any concerts.....or is that a little known fact that i've missed all these years of being a fan!?!?

mj always has an opening act. kriss kross opened on 1 of the tours. and some other artists aswell,sum1 has 2 try n keep us entertained while we wait lol

If there's going to be an opening act, it's most likely going to be a local artist/group. I don't believe someone like Janet will open, she's way too big of a star! People that are headliners themselves never open for someone else. Opening acts are always smaller acts.

Does anybody know if Prince had an opening act when he did O2?

mmm how about Enrique !!

they should work together ... that would be soo like, DREAMY :cloud9:

Does anybody know if Prince had an opening act when he did O2?
some nights he did, other nights it was just the NPG band warming up.

i remember his supporting acts were pretty well-known like Beverley Knight and Nikka Costa (both veteran soulstresses). there was also Mya. and Chaka Khan was supposed to open a show, but she cancelled.

so they were pretty well-known. but i'd still like to see Mike give the opportunity to up-and-coming talents..

Stevie Wonder!!!

I know that will never happen has Stevie is to big to be an opening act but i can dream lol

I hadn't even thought about an opening act but who ever he picks is fine with me. :yes:

JLS from X-Factor ;)

Heard a rumour about it a while ago. Perhaps its true?

Unlikely but i'd love Mika as openingact!

Uhh, he's mayby a bit too big to be just an openingact but does live in London,lol....

Yeah! Having signature out there would build up lots of people in the crowd to want to see the real thing even more!!

Back