New message on Michaeljacksonlive.com

Haha, yeah, you're right; it must have been updated today or something!! :)

messagestp.jpg

that's a nice quote.

" IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT, MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONCIOUSNESS "

Michael Jackson

In my opinion, and the way i read it, he says to be part of a music that will connect and make all feel one.....that means he MUST be coming out with some new tunes! I can only hope :)

In my opinion, and the way i read it, he says to be part of a music that will connect and make all feel one.....that means he MUST be coming out with some new tunes! I can only hope :)

I think so too!

:wild: this could mean NEW ALBUM

What a great quote.

A couple things. First off, the "10 shows" bit is gone, which makes me think the rumors about an increased number of concerts has merit. Second, "the time has come" is all over the ad. I wonder if they are changing the tour name or the theme to that. The quote is very interesting, too. I do have a feeling that new music is on the way!

Now would be the ideal time to drop the album, considering all his other records have increased their sales by over 100%. All this exposure he's had from the london press conference has generated enough excitement to where if he released his new album soon, it would get the attention he so rightfully wants and I feel this is the 'moment' that 'Kon's been talkin bout. Remember, he said Mike knows when to drop the record, he'll sense the moment and release it when it will be the most succesful. I have a feeling the time is very very close

Now would be the ideal time to drop the album, considering all his other records have increased their sales by over 100%. All this exposure he's had from the london press conference has generated enough excitement to where if he released his new album soon, it would get the attention he so rightfully wants and I feel this is the 'moment' that 'Kon's been talkin bout. Remember, he said Mike knows when to drop the record, he'll sense the moment and release it when it will be the most succesful. I have a feeling the time is very very close

I'm with ya' on this one!

Or, i could be wrong, and it'll be 10 shows and he'll retire and ride off into the sunset on translucent steeds to the mists of avalon....hahahah (refrenced from stepbrothers)

AWESOME. :eek:
It's showing he is ready; but is also hinting at something! :) Senses a calling, and to be part of a music that unites people. Ooo. I agree, things are going to be setting into high gear soon.

It just keeps getting better, wise words from Michael!
Something new is very close... Im very convinced some amazing things will happen the comming months!

Im sure that as i have said in other threads THIS IS IT!! IS INDEED THE TITLE AND SINGLE FROM NEW ALBUM!!

Michael is a genius.

it all makes sence now !
looking forward to the upcomming week haha :p
It's gonna be crazy ! !

I definitely think that this would be an amazing time for a new record :yes:

Oh WOW, each day it just gets better and better, im getting so excited.
I love the quote....wise words Michael
I do hope that there will be a new album soon, I agree now would be a great time.

:eek:
What an amazingly enlightening and enigmatic quote.
Mystery will always be a close friend to Michael. *sighhh*

These upcoming weeks are going to be magnanimous...who knows what he has in store for us!

That quote is awesome, and it's good to see they are updating the site...but i'm not getting my hopes up of this maybe being about a new album. It's taking so goddamn long..and all we heard was stories from Akon,Will.Iam and a few others...not much from the man himself. I am still expecting a new album...but with so little talk about it...i'm jusrt not getting my hopes up. BUT....this quote, and that 'THe time has come' has to mean something....Mike's up to something.

It would be awesome if we get more surprises/teasers this week...and eventually leading up to a single or just REAL info on a new album....that would be such an awesome 'comeback' . Everyone expects it's just gonnna be all about the concerts from now on..and then all of the sudden even more info about stuff....let's wait and see, it's great though. Now let them please update the site with GOOD and USEFUL info on the tickets :(

I Read the quote again....for him to say something like that...is like a world of difference compared to what he said during the speech. Awesome stuff.

Last edited:
I think he just have made one of the best moves ever when it comes to marketing and creating a big buzz for the new album. I didn\t see this coming- at all!!! But if I am right, he shoose to anounce the concerts FIRST- creating a huge attention, making everyone speculate about whats going to happen next..... will there only be ten shows, will he retire and "ride off in the sunset".... etc... and when the attention has built up, and michaelmania is all over the place- then he puts out the new album. Its realy clever if thats what he has done. Because even if he had put out an album now, it might have been so mutch focus on that being the "comeback" album, and every journalist around would have focused on him trying to have a comeback etc...
Right now I don\t think they know what to think...............They just have to go along and see whats happening-just like we do. And that creates attention, curiosity and excitement....:D

I dont see an album being released until at least July!

He is smart enough to have a bit of build up between the announcement and release of an album. Possibly release one or two singles before the albums release as well as a music video.

Releasing the album at the same time as the concerts would be great, butt hen michael would be juggling two things at once as well as having kids.

Perhaps he will do the London shows, then have a break and release the albums and then go and do shows in other places.

Back