just checked my balance at bank cash point and money was taking out on 13th for 4 presale tickets

afsan098

Proud Member
I just got back from the cash machine and £170 x 2 was taken out of my account the same day i ordered the pre-sale tickets from ticketmaster.

anyone else checked their balance?

that's normal lol...were you expecting them not to charge you? haha :)

hahahaha if only!!!! no i meant that so many people have said that money hasnt been taken out of their accounts yet because they are worried that their tickets might get cancelled, so just thought id give you guys the heads up. Since i ordered 4 tix from my card and my bro ordered 2 from his card but same billing address

hahaha exactly...........but on the upside................HELLO MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHAELLLLLLLLL X 2 hahahaha

my bro said he confirmed it with ticketmaster that its 4 tickets for pre-sale and that you could get 2 more at general sale

I got charged, too for my 4 tix. But there's nothing to say they won't cancel and refund at a later point. I'm so worried, as I live in a houseshare with total strangers. For the first time I'd be glad if they were MJ haters! lol

Hmm. They haven't charged me yet.
But they will. Oh yesss they will! *evil laugh*

yep i checked exactly 2 mins after i had ordered mine on wed. morning and they had already taken the money out lol, what desperate bastarrrrds, haha, joking. :p

Why am I suddenly worried about them not taking my money right away?

Might depend on the day you are going?

Our tickets are for july 14th...

Ahh I hope that's the reason. I won't be going till mid august or so.

Since i ordered 4 tix from my card and my bro ordered 2 from his card but same billing address
if they check up you will lose tickets.

my bro said he confirmed it with ticketmaster that its 4 tickets for pre-sale and that you could get 2 more at general sale
that got changed the day b4 general sale it was cut to 4 overall

havnt checked my account today will do in a min but nothing has gone out of mine yet from the presale. i wish they would so i know its ok. i did ring them and they said it could take upto 5 working days to go out. but said the bank had approved it and all was fine

Guess when they are doing the charging process, they will start with the (first) July dates and then proceed with the others, considering they've got so much work to do...

just checked. money has gone out of my account. first time im happy to see money leave lol

It might depend on your cards. If you have Maestro it will take a bit longer, if you have Solo then they'll charge you almost immediately.

I didn't check my bank balance til Friday but it's definitely gone way down. :lol:

finally my money was taken for my 4tickets on 2 shows tooo!!
I have never been more happy to go into the red!!!

I ordered mine on 11th and was only debited after I called my bank 5times on the 13rd..which is quite an achivement reaching them in the UK from Sydney...

Back