Roses of Love for Michael on the opening night

little susi

Proud Member
I know someone is already thinking about giving a gift to Michael but I thought if all the fans who are attending the concert on July the 8th bring with them a red rose to represet love and to welcome him on stage with our love I think it would be beautiful and also members of the public will understand the especial relationship between the fans and Michael.

people close to the stage can even through their roses for him!

I think this will look great and a good way to give Michael something back as he is doing the this is it for us.

Yes, I think that'd be a great idea. But will the O2 allow us to carry these in?? I'll be in section A2 row 2 on 8th and section A2 row D on the 12th, so I'm sure I can throw one up, but I'm not about to throw it up during the concert. I'll do it after he's done. I wouldn't want him to fall.

yeah but the heart thing is something we can do any day and every day at the concerts and the rose project would be more suiteble for just the opening show..

:)
we can do both :D

Make sure they don't have thorns. I don't think they'll let thorns into the O2. :cheeky:

Where did you that ticket from? :bugeyed
My friend knows a promoter who can't go. And my friend can't go because his girlfriend works. So, he gave the tickets to me. :D My husband and I are blessed!

Make sure they don't have thorns. I don't think they'll let thorns into the O2. :cheeky:
Yes, I was thinking that. I don't know where to get roses, though!

^ :lmao:

Mental image of a sign at the o2 reads: "Attendees will be thoroughly searched for thorns by O2 security. Any person; man, woman or child, in posession of thorns or objects with thorns attached will be forcibly ejected and all thorns will be confiscated and used as police evidence to convict offenders. Thorns on roses are lethal and, if handled, will prick Mr Jackson and/or his team. This arena is a thorn free environment!" :hysterical:

I can just imagine some poor fan walking into the O2 with a handful of roses and being slammed up against a wall and handcuffed because his roses have thorns on them. :lol:

Last edited:

Mental image of a sign at the o2 reads: "Attendees will be thoroughly searched for thorns by O2 security. Any person; man, woman or child, in posession of thorns or objects with thorns attached will be forcably subjected and all thorns will be confiscated and used as police evidence to convict offenders. Thorns on roses are lethal and, if handled, will prick Mr Jackson and/or his team. This arena is a thorn free environment!" :hysterical:

I can just imagine some poor fan walking into the O2 with a handful of roses and being slammed up against a wall and handcuffed because his roses have thorns on them. :lol:
You don't wanna mess wit da thornz!!!! They'll make you go Aow!! :bugeyed

I hope I can find one! I'm from USA!
If you go on Google Maps and type in 'florists, greenwich, london' it comes up with some. When you click on one you can get directions from whichever place you want, like the O2 arena.
Hope that helps. :)

Mental image of a sign at the o2 reads: "Attendees will be thoroughly searched for thorns by O2 security. Any person; man, woman or child, in posession of thorns or objects with thorns attached will be forcibly ejected and all thorns will be confiscated and used as police evidence to convict offenders. Thorns on roses are lethal and, if handled, will prick Mr Jackson and/or his team. This arena is a thorn free environment!"

So funny!! :hysterical:

The Rose idea is great and maybe we could organise to store all the roses somewhere when we enter the arena and someone close to mj could present the roses to mj on stage at the end of the show, what do u think? would be amazing!

yes I think that would be great that eighter someone close to stage gathers all of them and some how put on the stage ( that depands on the distance and barries etc) or someone close to Mj giving it to him that would be amazing. maybe we can arrange something!

I think the heart idea is good too. we can do both.

Why only the opening show? why don't we shower him with loves?....all 50 dates. Fans coming on 50 different dates, it could be fantastic if we can give him a lots of presents and make him feel more and more welcome...every single date.

instead of throw it to the stage...which is danger for him. why dont we hold it...and wave it all together when he sing heal the world or man in the mirror or something?just need one person to give a sign,he/she wave the rose and we all follow?it could be really amazing when suddenly all tin the arena hold a roses and wave it

we can make it like...1st night red roses, 2nd night white roses....3rd night heart shape paper(all in the same size)...all different things

then the second leg of the tour...7th Jan...we all can bring more various presents...like teddy bears...any kind of stuffed animals,attach our name and countries and wave it in the concert then someone can gather it after the concert to give it to his body guard so Michael can have it.
then continue to other different things...until the closing concert

surprise him and make the world know how much we love Michael...not just once in the opening or closing but all through it

i dunno...just an idea ^^

^^I like the heart idea more DURING the concerts than holding up roses and wave with them..

why don't we do this:
all of us a brings a rose on july 8..many roses!! :D
and you can attach a little card to the rose( a small message)..you know these small cards on 5x5 or even smaller..

and we get together BEFORE the concert and hand them over for someone to give these to MJ..backstage. :)

I will e-mail O2 about this right now!
:D will let you know what the reply is.. may take some time before they reply.

^ That's a lovely idea. I know it's still very up in the air, but assuming we're allowed, how about buying extra roses (not sure how we'd pay for them - ideas?) and getting people to e-mail a mod or post in a thread little messages which would then be printed out and attatched to the roses so that more fans than just those going on the first night get to give a rose?? Just a thought.

^ That's a lovely idea. I know it's still very up in the air, but assuming we're allowed, how about buying extra roses (not sure how we'd pay for them - ideas?) and getting people to e-mail a mod or post in a thread little messages which would then be printed out and attatched to the roses so that more fans than just those going on the first night get to give a rose?? Just a thought.

GREAT!!!
could do that!
so we'll get as MANY roses as possible!!!! for Michael for his opening night show..that's also the show that's more suiteble to get these roses. like a welcome back and congratulation with his first night in london for this tour.
:)
we could put all the roses in a huge bucket, and decorate it beautifully!!
and write something on the bucket..
I think this would make him smile
someone at the o2 or who works for him must agree to give it to him,like WHY NOT?
I've e-mailed o2, so let's see what they say :)

You guys are so thoughtful, what beautiful ideas you have.

Back