Roses of Love for Michael on the opening night

How about throwing a water balloon down from the upper tier.... Michael would so love that! :lmao:

Hahaha! :punk: rock on! How about, instead of holding up hearts for Mike we could hand out cookies, and fill a water balloon with milk?? Nice and messy! Would cause a stir...might even break a record for the biggest amount of fuss at a concert of all time! Although i think Mike's broken that one many times over already :p

^^I like the heart idea more DURING the concerts than holding up roses and wave with them..

why don't we do this:
all of us a brings a rose on july 8..many roses!! :D
and you can attach a little card to the rose( a small message)..you know these small cards on 5x5 or even smaller..

and we get together BEFORE the concert and hand them over for someone to give these to MJ..backstage. :)

I will e-mail O2 about this right now!
:D will let you know what the reply is.. may take some time before they reply.

THIS! :)

Really like this idea! And I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed aswell!

And spread ourselves this and lower the impact?

I know right.
this is bascily a FAN PROJECT.
like when we have x-mas project. we can't give him x-mas gift every day!
my point is, I don't think the o2 will agree to give him like 10 roses every day. cause that is what's gonna happen anyway.

it's better that this project is for july 8, and we can arrange that the fans who doesn't go to this show can still participate somehow with a rose and a card, so we'll get as many as possible for his opening night and it will be SPECIAL and be like "welcome back MJ"
I think it will be more moving and special this way..

:)
still waiting for response from the o2 arena.

How about throwing a water balloon down from the upper tier.... Michael would so love that! :lmao:

Hahaha! :punk: rock on! How about, instead of holding up hearts for Mike we could hand out cookies, and fill a water balloon with milk?? Nice and messy! Would cause a stir...might even break a record for the biggest amount of fuss at a concert of all time! Although i think Mike's broken that one many times over already :p

Ahaha...and how about if Michael start to throw some cookies to us? Foooddd Fighttt!! lol

by the way, the roses in a basket idea is really good. but i still think to wave the roses at the concert will be more surprise,i mean Michael doesnt know that...he just sing like nothing happen and...suddenly we all wave roses. i imagine the whole arena will be like a carpet of roses ^^
dont need to hand him the flowers every day,for the rest of the days we could just use the roses to wave.
maybe just roses on the first day of july,teddy bears on the first day of january and quilts (i read someone make this project) on the last day in february. ou...hand him cup cakes for 28 and 30 august?lol he will get millions of cup cakes

Last edited:
GREAT!!!
could do that!
so we'll get as MANY roses as possible!!!! for Michael for his opening night show..that's also the show that's more suiteble to get these roses. like a welcome back and congratulation with his first night in london for this tour.
:)
we could put all the roses in a huge bucket, and decorate it beautifully!!
and write something on the bucket..
I think this would make him smile
someone at the o2 or who works for him must agree to give it to him,like WHY NOT?
I've e-mailed o2, so let's see what they say :)

A kfc bucket?!?1 lmao

I can't go!! But I am sending a Virtual Rose to Michael...Michael, may these performances be your best yet!! I have a feeling they will be!!

virtual_rose.jpg

tbh i doubt you will be allowed to take them into the arena. better off going to his house and having them delievered to him

^^yea..
please read more than page 1 hehehe
there is a lot of NEW info and the project has developed since the original post.

still waiting reply from AEG about this. If we get a clear signal we will let you guys know the details of what is gonna happen

AWWWWWWWWWW! This is an amazing & beautiful idea. It's
just like the one we did back in 2004... Count Me in this project

:wub: :wub:

I Realy realy love the idea of a SEA of 20 000 roses whatever the color waving at the O2 suddenly as soo as as michael appears at the stage , he will feel the LOVE throughout the Arena and surely the sea of Roses will give him more positive energy to make the maximum , and to give the best of him for his performance .

I think we should collect 1 pounds each , it will be easy to buy 20 000 roses from a wholesaler , and somebody responsible of the fans organisation will distribute the roses before people anter the arena even to non-fans , of course with the agreement f the O2 arena , but i dont think it will be a probleme fro them .

That would be realy great ..

Please let's do it for michael Please !!!:angel::angel:

Last edited:
I Realy realy love the idea of a SEA of 20 000 roses whatever the color waving at the O2 suddenly as soo as as michael appears at the stage , he will feel the LOVE throughout the Arena and surely the sea of Roses will give him more positive energy to make the maximum , and to give the best of him for his performance .

I think we should collect 1 pounds each , it will be easy to buy 20 000 roses from a wholesaler , and somebody responsible of the fans organisation will distribute the roses before people anter the arena even to non-fans , of course with the agreement f the O2 arena , but i dont think it will be a probleme fro them .

Something is being arranged. We are still waiting for permission. We will let everyone know the details once we know for sure. x

If the project succeed i am sure michael will be very emotional and the media will show this incredible part on TV ...

yeah it would really be great if EVERYBODY would have a rose and not just the fans. wow. what an atmosphere it would be!!!! too bad i cant be there at the opening night...

This sounds very beautiful.

Some organizers hand out roses to all the attendance and with "instructions" attached on the roses.. so that everyone knows when/to which song the audience will/should held up the roses. Imagine, the whole public doing it at the same time. Gorgeous!!

Im just gutted that Im not going on the opening night :( I wanna see this too!!
Im attending 10th july show.

Back