It's starting to hit me now.

xxxxxx24

Proud Member
At first I had no emotion besides shock, but now I'm just so depressed and upset. This just sucks.

It's starting to hit me now too. Yesterday, at first, I was just in plain shock and then I began to cry and have been doing that all day. But even though I'm having breakdown after breakdown it still hasn't hit me yet, for REAL.... I suppose it will at some point. Not really looking forward to that.

This sucks indeed.

Its just sad to hear that he has gone,
my parents walked in and told me this morning, and they said that they had tickets and kept them as a secret because they were going to tell me on my birthday.
Its just awful...he influenced so many people.
I cant count the times that I listened to one of his songs for advise,
they mean so much to me and I will show them to my children and grandchildren.
In my performing arts group, we even did a cover of heal the world...I looked back on the DVD of that show today and thought wow! he inspired every single one of us children who want to be like him.
I watched MTV and watched all his videos, and sang along, and when the earth song came on I just cried...what a lovely song, he was such a caring person...he really cared for our world!
In school, I spoke to my friend who was also very upset.
I will remember him as the man who inspired me with my career...god I wish to be like him!

I tried to go to sleep last night but all i did was toss and turn, talk to myself, and rationalize. But I woke around 6 and walked inside the kitchen, and my mm heard me. So she called for me to come in and I just balwled my eyes out for a few minutes. Crazy mess!

Funny air around the workplace today.

I've been thinking about it all day and still cannot get my head around this ...

I feel shocked, sadden, upset, pissed, peaceful, disbelief, reality, fantasy, etc.....
It's like an emotional roller coaster for me.. i'm sure it's like that with everybody else.

I was in total shock yesterday and really anxious and couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't sleep all night. And now I just feel so depressed and sick. I can barely eat anything.
I feel so empty. But I can't cry. I want to. But I can't. :teary_eyed:

I'm still waiting the hit to come. Probably tomorrow.. I just can't believe this is true.

I've been crying an awful lot today. Every now and then it just hits me, I don't even have to think about it. I feel so depressed now. Just disbelief. I would like to sleep for a bit of relief but I can't. I feel sick. :(

Love you Michael. I can't say it enough.

I feel terrible. It keeps hitting me over and over and over... I LOVE YOU MICHAEL.

How can he be gone? My inspiration, my hero. He's gone :'( How can I go on?

I've been crying an awful lot today. Every now and then it just hits me, I don't even have to think about it. I feel so depressed now. Just disbelief. I would like to sleep for a bit of relief but I can't. I feel sick. :(

Love you Michael. I can't say it enough.

It's the same with me, the tears come and go. I break down every once in a while. But even when I'm not crying, my stomach hurts and Michael is in my mind every single second. There's a pressure on my chest. My heart is broken.

I feel waves of anxiety then I want to cry. I've cried alot today. Couldn't sleep last night. Awful day at work cried in the toilet a couple of times.

I am in an utter state of depression. I haven't left my room since yesterday.

I had to turn the radio off. Every time a song of Michael's came on (which was about every 3/4 tracks) I'd break down in tears again. I'm still in complete shockl & just don't want to believe it. :(

People say listening to Michael helps them...but it makes me worse. I just can't turn of the T.V.
In The closet is on right now

I was in shock until earlier this afternoon.

I went up to our local shops to buy all the papers from today and when I turned the corner to the shop, the newspaper stand outside read "MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD". With WBBS blaring out my iPod, I just stopped as I wiped a tear away from my eye. It hit me and I quickly put on my aviators, much like MJs and hid away.

I got home and just broke down. There were a few tears last night but I was still in shock. This afternoon was awful!!

This morning, I was listening to MJ songs on my iPod and watching all his videos on TV. Now, I can't even listen to a song without having a tear in my eye.

I'm still in shock. I still can't believe it's all happening. I haven't even cried or anything yet, I just watch all of his music videos on TV and don't feel anything.. :(

Yesterday I was just numb and in shock. Today the painful reality has hit me and I've cried several times. I'm sure more tears will come.

I just keep flashing back on moments where I discovered a song or something that I really loved about a song or performance. :no: This is too much for me.

I feel terrible. It keeps hitting me over and over and over... I LOVE YOU MICHAEL.

How can he be gone? My inspiration, my hero. He's gone :'( How can I go on?

I'm sitting here in the floor with my entire MJ / Jackson 5 collection next to me...I have made a special point to pick up each one and give it a hug and a kiss...I can't really describe how therapeutic this has been...I'm now thinking I might go and get my Elvis collection and do the same thing so I can finally have some closure

Back