Michael Jackson - Life Of A Legend book - Who owns this, please READ!

Pentum

Dark Lady H2O
Hello!

I am a owner of myself. Now, listen, look at the back of the main book. Look at the upper left piture. Who do you see?

Can someone PLEASE take a photo, as I only have a cellphone camera which cannot point out details in the face...

Please!

EDIT: ALRIGHT, I tried taking a pic with my cellphone, soo low quality, you cant really see details, but come on:
1z6i3o.jpg

Who the hell is this? Why would thye put this guy on the back of the book? The book is official too, I just dont get it.

Last edited:
OMG...I don't have the book, but that is definitely NOT him!

Hm, I found out that the book is written by fans.. Well, the book is good overal, but I think its funny to put another person on the back among other pics of Michael only. Fans should know if its Michael or not.

OPS... i haven't bought this book... an i think i won't do it!! ;O)

The book is very good, got some mistakes, but nothing for me to be bothered about.

1z6i3o.jpg

:Hysterical: :Hysterical:

They so wrong for placing that reject in the book omg if they going to tell Michael story a least have a legit picture of him not some cornball

from what I cane see it looks like Usher with MJ's late 70s/early 80s hair... :lol:

maybe an impersonator - but hard to tell from picture.. there should be credits of the pictures - try that..

1z6i3o.jpg

:Hysterical: :Hysterical:

They so wrong for placing that reject in the book omg if they going to tell Michael story a least have a legit picture of him not some cornball

OMG that made me chuckle! :toofunny:

Even with a blurry picture taken with a phone I can tell that's not him, seriously, WHAT! Oh dear :faceplam:

Yeah, don't know what they were thinking. My version is Norwegian, so it's been translated, they could have told the publishers.

They prob don't have permission to use MJ's image on a photo, so maybe that might explain the reason of why the guy is on the book instead of the real Mike. Look at how the rabbi book has the wax MJ instead of the photo of the real one.

I've seen the book in the shops and it has a ton of MJ photo's so can't be that...doesn't it say anything at all about the photo? It's not the author or anything is it?

To me is looks like Jermaine!!!!!!........But it could be anyone!!!!

Not the author, not Jermaine. I think this is a mistake made! There like 7 pics on the back of mj in different eras, then that pic on upper left.

The features on this guy don't look as delicate as Michael's....Dead giveaway for me...

They prob don't have permission to use MJ's image on a photo, so maybe that might explain the reason of why the guy is on the book instead of the real Mike. Look at how the rabbi book has the wax MJ instead of the photo of the real one.

Yes this is true, the same thing happened to Geraldine Hughes in her book Redemption, luckily she got in contact with Katherine and Joe who then got MJ's permission for her to use the cover photo

Hello!

I am a owner of myself. Now, listen, look at the back of the main book. Look at the upper left piture. Who do you see?

Can someone PLEASE take a photo, as I only have a cellphone camera which cannot point out details in the face...

Please!

EDIT: ALRIGHT, I tried taking a pic with my cellphone, soo low quality, you cant really see details, but come on:
1z6i3o.jpg

Who the hell is this? Why would thye put this guy on the back of the book? The book is official too, I just dont get it.

Geez there is no way that is Michael I am not buying this book.

Julia

Hm, I found out that the book is written by fans.. Well, the book is good overal, but I think its funny to put another person on the back among other pics of Michael only. Fans should know if its Michael or not.

I agree! I read your post before I looked at the pic and I thought it was just going to be some random person and when I saw the pic I thought well thank God he's dressed like Michael lol. Yeah, but seriously I also if all the pics in the book are of Michael then why put on on the back cover that isn't? lol.

I know someone who worked on the book and they said it's a little in-joke.

Not sure whether it was really apropriate, though.

yeah i got the book man, haha i never took the outer cover off till now, omg...

2uh4iuo.jpg

2ezlmk8.jpg

oh my god. are you guys talking about this book???
416fnWvJjZL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

i've got this book as well, never took the cover off. oh man. this is embarrassing.

Last edited:
It's a bad book and is not authorized by the Jackson estate. I had it but ended up binning it. This picture is just one of many problems with the book.

It isn't a bad book.

Why would you only condone books authorised by the estate, when such books are clearly going to be heavily biased?

I don't think this is a bad book at all! It has amazing good quality pictures and is just cool to have as a remembrance.

Mine I got for my birthday, but it's the Dutch version which as a hardcover!:scratch: Here's how it looks:

83086050.jpg

94388088.jpg

yeah i got the book man, haha i never took the outer cover off till now, omg...

2uh4iuo.jpg
Hahahaha, there it is!!!! So funny!

The book is good IMO, especially for noob fans. Like I said, got some mistakes, but not major ones. Mine is in Norwegian so I think some of the mistakes is fixed.

Back