Voicemail left by Dr Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would this key piece of evidence be released online before the trial? Just like the autopsy shouldnt have been released before the trial.

EDIT: It sounds fake.

Last edited:
Well if the autopsy report can be released before the trial then why cant this?

Definitley sounds like Dr Murray, but whether or not its actually from the day MJ died, i don't know

"This is Doctor Murray, Bob. Hi, how are you? Um, sorry I missed you. Just wanted to talk to you about your results of the EECP. You did quite well on the study. We would love to continue to see you as a patient even though I may have to be absent from my practice for, uh, because of an overseas sabbatical."

He told his patients 2 weeks prior via a letter that he would be away. He sounds unsure if he is going in this call.

interesting... it sounds weird...

it may really be Murray but i don't think this really happened on June 25th... if they could prove that it did then....

i think i might vomit.

Wow, just wow. Could go either way, I think it depends on who else he called between 11 and 12.

But Daisy was right in the coroner's report thread, no way this man is that stupid, but covers so well his *ss about TOD. No way am I buying it, just a stupid doctor administering propofol, in a home, un-monitored, goes away to talk on the phone, relaxed, then wow, he finds his patient dead. Then, he turns up the heat, and lies about what he administered and TOD of the patient. In cold blood. Same person?

Also, DI and micky, after the death bed picture, I no longer dismiss NOTW. I don't dismiss anything, in fact. We'll simply have to wait and see.

He was either covering up what he already knew, or he gave Michael the propofol and left him unmonitored, well we already know that.

Nothing changes the facts here, this qualified experienced doctor knew full well the monitoring that takes place in a hospital and despite the risk he gave it to Michael without any monitoring, and with no medical need for it.

i presumethis is the phonecall that was aired on dateline the other week? if so nothing we didnt know about already. murray made several phonecalls from around 11.15- midday. when these phonecalls were made public by the police (murray didnt tell the police about them) he changed his timeline

Its a question of proving its from June 25th and its been said that both sides will try and use it in their favour. But everyone knows now he made phone calls and it looks really bad on his part that he never told the police about them. Shows that he's trying to hide something by not revealing everything to the police and the prosecution will rightfully jump on it. He's hiding more and it'll come out during the trial.

I'm re-reading the search warrant.

Murray stated that he gave Michael Propofol at approx 10.40 AM.
After 10 minutes, he went to "relieve himself".
Upon the return - Michael was no longer breathing.
Began resuscitation.

Yeap, Houston, we have a problem.

Was he doing CPR for over an hour and a half, because he did it one-handedly? The other hand was, of couse, holding the phone. Not.

Does anybody know who the other two persons he called are? I vaguely remember about a call placed to a prepaid cellphone, virtually impossible to locate.

Also, does anybody remember the two employees trip to the storage unit that morning? At 9.22 AM? I do.
How could anyone forget names like LaQuihsa and LaQuanda?
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/30/Micha...-facility-dr-conrad-murray-laquisha-laquanda/

I would check the "good doctor's" cell phone registry for at least a day (if not weeks or months) before Michael passed away, but then again, I'm not working at LAPD.

Yes, I believe I also saw it on Access or ET. Do we even know if this timeline is true? These statements are coming from Murray himself. I guess the only way we will know is when it comes out during the trial when the evidence is presented. If this is the case though, I will have no words to say.

dont see how this can help murray. its not the fault of the police if murray gave them wrong timelines / changed his timelines. the initial interview he had with lapd was probably recorded? or there are witnesses who can confirm what murray said in the interview? otherwise any suspect could later deny things he/she said in a police interview

Well, either way- if he lied about what time he started CPR, and was on the phone- then he lied to the police. If he really was over an hour into CPR, then it just proves how f*ckin' calculated and planned the whole thing was.

I'm going with the latter, after having heard how calm the guy who made the 911 call was. WTF WAS THAT SH*T?! :angry:

:sad:

If this tape does exist it does not help Murray in any way.

Yeap, this points to either gross negligence (as in he left for we-don't know-how-many hours), or murder, in cold blood. It also makes me not understand the charge the DA is going after.

Yeah I saw that on Dateline. I think that's the biggest inconsistency and you can definitely hear he was in no hurry or distress or anything.

i presumethis is the phonecall that was aired on dateline the other week? if so nothing we didnt know about already. murray made several phonecalls from around 11.15- midday. when these phonecalls were made public by the police (murray didnt tell the police about them) he changed his timeline
yeh i heard that dateline video where you heard murray leaving the message.

um curious... I dont want to see it or anything but someone said there is a deathbed photo? again i dont want to see it but i want to know what it is....

And i agree with the lot of you that the time-line is all fu**ed up on this.

um curious... I dont want to see it or anything but someone said there is a deathbed photo? again i dont want to see it but i want to know what it is....

And i agree with the lot of you that the time-line is all fu**ed up on this.

It isn't nice. One of the Brit tabloids published it on the front page a few days after he passed so I saw it when I was fueling up my car. Its basically the bed with lots of medical equipment surrounding the floor. It made me feel sick, especially knowing now the man who was meant to look after him and performed what I thought at the time was a legitimate CPR attempt, before everything about him came out, was the one that killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back