• good, but not a favorite

Votes: 24 17.3%
  • don't like it

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

MJsweden

Proud Member
Just what do you think about this song? I love it, one of my favorite songs :D

Yeah :D ¨look it's michael jackson, mammy,mammy, it's michael jackson¨ love it :D

Personally, I love this song. I think it's great and should have been released for more people to hear.

Love it to be bits. Have been listening to it a few times these past few days. Hadn't done it in quite some time; it's good to re-discover its brilliance.

yes it is :) I don't get it why he didn't put it on the invincible album, it is awesome :D

Its a great song just imagine the hysteria if this song had only just been leaked after his passing OMG

i adore Escape, i simply loooove it, Michael may be better now, its a wonderful song, its pure Michael Jackson, has his sound, his vibe, i love it.

It's good but not a favorite. It is one of those songs I can only listen to if I am in the mood for it and not one that I can just play over and over just to hear it.

I voted great. I think it's really nice, however there are a lot of other songs better that this.

It's good but it's not really one of my favorites, sounds like something he would've used in a sequel to Moonwalker, not saying that's a bad thing, the song just isn't my cup of tea.

Love it. should have been on Invincible accompanied by a video of him escaping from an alien abduction.

The chorus needs work, and the music needs an overhaul. But good song none the less.

Love it. should have been on Invincible accompanied by a video of him escaping from an alien abduction.

now there is an idea, can you imagine how insane that would be :) He could get stuck in a bath of green jelly LOL. And moonwalk through laser's, ha ha. He could have a dance battle with the aliens, win and throw them in a plasma pool. Then he could fly off in and escape.

The chorus needs work, and the music needs an overhaul. But good song none the less.

Yes, i think the production needs a bit of work, but they supposedly did rework it in 2003. I think they needs to warm it and make the harmonies richer. It sounds just a little too cold with the version thats leaked, i think the chorus needs a musical riff somewhere, rather than just the synth pad chords, it would be hard to find the perfect riff, but it needs something to give it a lift.

Awesome!

I wonder why this wasn't released as single or at least on some album!

good but not as great as Unbreakable or Threatened...

Back