Aphrodite Jones Michael Jackson Conspiracy

Why don't you just order it online? Amazon have it.

Because I don't have a card:(

What country are you in? With the ISBN I'd imagine that most local bookstores would be able to order it for you, at least the big chains. Then you could pay for it at your store in cash. I would give it a try. Might take a while if it's an import, depending on your country. Most small independent bookstores have different distributors/suppliers, so it really depends on the bookstore. Most big chains though should be able to order it.

Doesn't Amazon allow direct withdrawal from accounts, without credit cards? I know they do that in Europe, where a lot of people only have debit cards.

I typically am glad if I can find a book or music sheets for free, but certain ones I am happy to pay for. Aphrodite Jones' book is one such example. I want to support such efforts, same with "All for L.O.V.E.".

What country are you in? With the ISBN I'd imagine that most local bookstores would be able to order it for you, at least the big chains. Then you could pay for it at your store in cash. I would give it a try. Might take a while if it's an import, depending on your country. Most small independent bookstores have different distributors/suppliers, so it really depends on the bookstore. Most big chains though should be able to order it.

Doesn't Amazon allow direct withdrawal from accounts, without credit cards? I know they do that in Europe, where a lot of people only have debit cards.

I typically am glad if I can find a book or music sheets for free, but certain ones I am happy to pay for. Aphrodite Jones' book is one such example. I want to support such efforts, same with "All for L.O.V.E.".
I'm in sunny Scotland,but can't find the book anywhere.I read the first 2 chapters online and the forward,and really want to read it.I'd gladly pay for it if anyone here actually stocked it!

Think I'll try the ISBN number,thanks.

P.S. didn't notice I'd posted this in news and happenings,I actually came here looking for it!

I'm in sunny Scotland,but can't find the book anywhere.I read the first 2 chapters online and the forward,and really want to read it.I'd gladly pay for it if anyone here actually stocked it!

Think I'll try the ISBN number,thanks.

P.S. didn't notice I'd posted this in news and happenings,I actually came here looking for it!

I really recommend grabbing BOTH ISBN numbers and checking with a couple of bookstores, somebody should be able to order it for you, even if it isn't stocked. This kind of books is typically not stocked in any bookstore because Ms Jones had to self-publish it- meaning nobody wanted to take on the business of publishing a book that showed MJ in a positive light. I don't call the book "positive", it simply conveys how the whole case was extortion. Media wanted to hear "guilty" which is why she couldn't find a publisher.

You could also see if your local ebay site offers a used one, depending on what payment type ebay GB would allow.

Ghost of Jealousy, how old are you? If you are old enough to open a bank account there's another way without a credit card. If you are 18 you should be able to open a PayPal account as well. (I think)

Not sure about the funding modalities of PayPal Europe- but I think you should be able to connect funds from a debit account with direct withdrawal as is typical in Europe, or even use funding with a MAESTRO card connected to a debit account.

If you have a PayPal account, you should be able to use Amazon or international book retailers like ABE Books or Ars Libris.

The first one there is a retailer in the UK. If I were you I would call him up and find a way to pay him, he has the book.
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sea...s&sts=t&tn=michael+jackson+conspiracy&x=0&y=0

I hope you find a way to get the book.

I know this is an old topic, but everyone on here says to buy the book, but it is so expensive on amazon and other sites with an average price of $100, is there any way to buy it for a reasonable price?

This is one of the 80 books/magazines you can read on my website. Right now I'm uploading Katherine Jackson's "Never Can Say Goodbye".

These are the latest:

mbks80.gif
mbks79.gif
mbks78.gif
mbks77.gif
mbks76.gif

Does anyone know why the price of this book went up so much? I wanted to order another copy and it's over $250 on Amazon. That is ridiculous.

I think temporary it's out of print, that's why it's so expensive. Look at ebay, it happens to get one much cheaper

I wish it was available as an Ebook as well as Moonwalker. I love my Nook :)

Aphrodite did a radio interview on June 23. Does anyone know where I might find
it?

It's now available at Amazon. I ordered mine a few days ago and the price is very affordable.

Back