michael Jackson sends a message from Heaven - "Michael" by "Andy Ruck"

billyworld99

Proud Member
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BWC0SDWSl1c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BWC0SDWSl1c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

I miss Michael SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: I wanna have him back!!!!!!!!!!! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Oh wow. That was beautiful and unique. I liked it. Thank you for this, OP.

:cry: I love you so much, Michael.

omg! I miss Michael sooo much!!!! that was a beautiful song! brought me straight to tears!! :cry: :weeping: I want michael back!!!! this pain is just to unbearable!!! I luv u michael!! :cry:

I am sure I hold the minority opinion, but I will say what I think nonetheless. While Ruck's idea is a good one, in actual practice, the whole thing was terrible. The guy is a competent singer, but the song is just terribly written. I am an ardent believer in the idea that no song, especially a serious song, should ever start with the phrase, "Hi! It's ____."
I feel as though that makes it strangely comical, since it is obvious that the speaker is not the person who is saying "Hi".

Honestly speaking, I thought the whole thing was a joke to begin with. Ruck's high, cheerful and borderline comedic tone did little to discourage my initial impression. The lyrics themselves had the depth and intensity of a two day old rainwater puddle.

I think the idea is sweet and I appreciate Ruck's intention, but I am not going to sit here and lie to you by telling you I thought it was a masterpiece when it was truly awful, in my opinion.

Back