So cute backstage moment!!!

[youtube]iWfDbEfaivk[/youtube]

It's an awesome video! It's funny how he was just throwing grapes at her and one went her sleeve :lol:

this is so cool, thanks! i love what he does at 1:15-1:17 :)
what are they talking about? i don't understand much

Michael sure loved his tape!!!!!!!! You and ur tape michael..u dag! :giggle:

So cute! Thanks for sharing!
How can you forget his tape! *LOL :D

I love it when he says..."Rudyard Kipling!" and the whole Jungle Book bit...OMG, he's just too damn adorable (and sexy :heat:)

It's really cute, thanks for posting :) I was a bit annoyed with Karen Faye though, it sounds like she's trying too hard lol. But Michael was sweet as ever.

Edit: am I the only one who loves that face he makes at 1:16? I keep playing it over and over :D

I love it when he says..."Rudyard Kipling!" and the whole Jungle Book bit...OMG, he's just too damn adorable (and sexy :heat:)

I knew I coudn't be the only one going crazy about that part!!!

I didn't know I could love him even more than I already do, but this has made me fall in love again :girl_love:

I was so angry before I watched this, but as soon as I pressed play, it was a big smile and butterflies all the way through... :wub:

And Michael....how many times are you going to mention the TAPE?! :lmao:
Poor Mikey, how could they forget his TAAAAAAAPPPEEEEE! :hysterical:

I knew I coudn't be the only one going crazy about that part!!!

I didn't know I could love him even more than I already do, but this has made me fall in love again :girl_love:

I was so angry before I watched this, but as soon as I pressed play, it was a big smile and butterflies all the way through... :wub:

And Michael....how many times are you going to mention the TAPE?! :lmao:
Poor Mikey, how could they forget his TAAAAAAAPPPEEEEE! :hysterical:

I LOVE that he keeps mentioning the tape....

Michael: Where's ma tape?
Bush: You want tape on the outside of the gloves?
Michael: OF COURSE

a few seconds later......'how could they forget tape?'

....yet, another while later......he just simply says...'TAPE' :hysterical: like, people, get it together, the man needs his tapes! :lol:

no, you're not the only one who loves that jungle book/rudyard kipling part! soooo cute! kinda reminds me of when he says...'oh stanley!' in the making of Ghosts; uses the same voice!

oh i love him! :woohoo:

....yet, another while later......he just simply says...'TAPE' :hysterical: like, people, get it together, the man needs his tapes! :lol:
kinda reminds me of when he says...'oh stanley!' in the making of Ghosts; uses the same voice!

oh i love him! :woohoo:

Yeah, I found that the FUNNIEST when he just goes 'tape' :D hehe

Ooooh, how could I have missed that from Ghosts? Must check it out :yes:

God, I love him too :cheers:

I LOVE that he keeps mentioning the tape....

Michael: Where's ma tape?
Bush: You want tape on the outside of the gloves?
Michael: OF COURSE

Yeah that was funny :lol: I liked the little dig at Michael Bush lol: "I need someone competent around here." Very subtle ;) I don't understand though why MB first says that there's no tape, and a few minutes later he gets a roll of tape from his pocket??

Also did anyone get whom Michael's talking about concerning the Jungle Book, like the guy that always buys different versions of Jungle Book lol.

And did anyone get the 3D part right in the beginning of the clip when Michael's throwing grapes (?) at the camera and he says "Don't move, it's 3D" or something?

So many questions :lol:

Last edited:
OH OH OH - how could I forget to mention?? When he say's 'automatic focus?' at 0:38:dropdead: Absolultey kills me with his almighty awesomeness....I'm so gone :blush:

I KNOW!!! I always notice that too! he's soooooooo amazing! Head over heels in love I am with that man! (ssshhhh...don't tell my bf :shifty:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52cmyCbq2Hk

2:41 :woohoo: I LOVE the way he says it!

Oh THANK YOU! I heard it, that same funny voice...he's so cute. I love how he gets told off by Stan :lol:

I also love the bit at 6.26 (yeah I couldn't help watching it all!) when he says 'Stop making fun of me, I'm still Michael Jackson!' :lmao: Poor Mike :)

Yeah that was funny :lol: I don't understand though why the man first says that there's no tape, and a few minutes later he gets a roll of tape from his pocket??

Also did anyone get whom Michael's talking about concerning the Jungle Book, like the guy that always buys different versions of Jungle Book lol.

And did anyone get the 3D part right in the beginning of the clip when Michael's throwing grapes (?) at the camera and he says "Don't move, it's 3D" or something?

So many questions :lol:

hahaha..i have no idea! that's the only downside to Michael's soft voice, it's hard to hear him ! :lol:

Oh THANK YOU! I heard it, that same funny voice...he's so cute. I love how he gets told off by Stan :lol:

I also love the bit at 6.26 (yeah I couldn't help watching it all!) when he says 'Stop making fun of me, I'm still Michael Jackson!' :lmao: Poor Mike :)

awww..i know! :heart: I love it too when Stan tells him off, and Michael gets all shy and embarrassed...awww...he's so cute!

Back