So cute backstage moment!!!

Looks like we into the same things :lmao: Oh dear...I might have to report your obsession to your bf if you start getting too into Mike. I can do it cause I'm single :lol:

too late! My bf knows my obsession already....:blush: When we first met, I had posters all over my wall, and this was 13 years ago....so he knows full well... :lol:

Yeah that was funny :lol: I liked the little dig at Michael Bush lol: "I need someone competent around here." Very subtle ;) I don't understand though why MB first says that there's no tape, and a few minutes later he gets a roll of tape from his pocket??

Also did anyone get whom Michael's talking about concerning the Jungle Book, like the guy that always buys different versions of Jungle Book lol.

And did anyone get the 3D part right in the beginning of the clip when Michael's throwing grapes (?) at the camera and he says "Don't move, it's 3D" or something?

So many questions :lol:

He's talking about someone called Willy, who loves his Jungle Book :lol:

Don't know how Michael Bush produces the tape outta his pocket, that was a bit of a Sister Act moment..

hahaha..i have no idea! that's the only downside to Michael's soft voice, it's hard to hear him ! :lol:

Hmm....I don't think that's a downside personally....cause it means you'd have to get close to hear him :cheeky: 'I'm sorry Michael, I didn't hear you' *leans in closer* :girl_love: :wild:

He's talking about someone called Willy, who loves his Jungle Book :lol:

Don't know how Michael Bush produces the tape outta his pocket, that was a bit of a Sister Act moment..

Hmm....I don't think that's a downside personally....cause it menas you'd have to get close to hear him :cheeky: 'I'm sorry Michael, I didn't hear you' *leans in closer* :girl_love: :wild:

yeah, i guess there really is no downside to his gorgeous voice....:wub:

It's really cute, thanks for posting :) I was a bit annoyed with Karen Faye though, it sounds like she's trying too hard lol. But Michael was sweet as ever.

Edit: am I the only one who loves that face he makes at 1:16? I keep playing it over and over :D

OMG- I do the same thing. That face he does is soooo adorable- I'd never seen him make a face like that! It is just tooo cute and sexxxxxy!!:wub:

I am so glad Karen Faye shared this with us! Anything new on Michael is soooooo welcomed!

no, you're not the only one who loves that jungle book/rudyard kipling part! soooo cute! kinda reminds me of when he says...'oh stanley!' in the making of Ghosts; uses the same voice!

...and maybe like in the 'Unauthorized Interview' when he says (in the voice) to LaToya, 'My sister's an idiot, folks!' (She replies 'I got all my training from you')

And in the same film MJ and LaToya are standing up from the fountain.
Toya says 'Are you wet?' MJ says 'Of course, Honey!' (again, in that voice)

Last edited:
...and maybe like in the 'Unauthorized Interview' when he says (in the voice) to LaToya, 'My sister's an idiot, folks!' (She replies 'I got all my training from you')

And in the same film MJ and LaToya are standing up from the fountain.
Toya says 'Are you wet?' MJ says 'Of course, Honey!' (again, in that voice)

YES! exactly! :lmao: oh, he's the best! :wub:

Edit: am I the only one who loves that face he makes at 1:16? I keep playing it over and over :D

You're not the only one, I was like awwww Mike, so cute!:D

I love seeing these behind the scenes footage. I so wish when the new album hits we get some kind of special featuring behind the scenes stuff with Mike as part of promotion.

That was cute. I loved the look at 1:16 too and I also liked the look he gave right before when he said he called the radio station and they said they never heard the song. He rolled his eyes like "yeah right" lol.

That was cute. I loved the look at 1:16 too and I also liked the look he gave right before when he said he called the radio station and they said they never heard the song. He rolled his eyes like "yeah right" lol.

^^ bahaha..i know! i love that too! Oooh, Michael and his little delights!

Michael at 1:16 min

2ez5v94.gif

:wub:

Michael at 1:16 min

2ez5v94.gif

:wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

*FAINT*

I love this little clip! From start to finish it is so cute.
I think karens voice is kind of annoying though (no offense ;) )
She is shamelessly flirting wih him. (he doesn't seem that into it on the other hand lol)
I always find it annoying when girls try so hard to flirt with a guy, so maybe that's just me ;)

^^^^

I can't stop looking at this thing... And as far as the flirting, just remember. It's MJ.
Being in his immediate presence would make it impossible for most of us not to flirt with him, especially when he's being playful, and throwing grapes at you. Just looking at the video makes me grin like an idiot.

^^^^

I can't stop looking at this thing... And as far as the flirting, just remember. It's MJ.
Being in his immediate presence would make it impossible for most of us not to flirt with him, especially when he's being playful, and throwing grapes at you. Just looking at the video makes me grin like an idiot.

so true....i think she's overdoing it, and we're all probably thinking the same thing....but guaranteed if I was around him, i'd be acting the same way....like female instinct :lol:

I love Karen's shriek when Michael throws whatever he's throwing, sounds like Michael's shriek. The Jungle Book part, does he mean the Disney's Jungle Book?

I love Karen's shriek when Michael throws whatever he's throwing, sounds like Michael's shriek. The Jungle Book part, does he mean the Disney's Jungle Book?

I don't know! I think so...he mentioned Rudyard Kipling, the original writer, so I'm assuming he's talking about the actual written book....

P.S. side note! Where in Northern Ontario are you from? I'm from Sudbury :cheeky:

so true....i think she's overdoing it, and we're all probably thinking the same thing....but guaranteed if I was around him, i'd be acting the same way....like female instinct :lol:

Oh, she's definitely overdoing the giggles. It's gotten to the point where I just mute the first minute or two and stare at him. Then I volume up when he starts talking about Jungle Book. He's just so adorable there....and yeah my female instincts would be in full throttle flirt mode. Wouldn't be able to help myself if I tried.

gawd, i just started listening to Speechless while watching this video on mute...wow.....:wub:

he's so cute! :) (sorry for the present tense, just can't help it) i just keep looking at that little smile... thanks to person who make the gif, easier for me to keep watching that part alone without having to press play all over again.

just when i thought i couldn't love him even more, this video came up.

i thank karen for sharing it, although i'm a bit annoyed with her flirting him.

Back