Bad news America

..........Turns out the Ipod, Boxing and apparently Baseball aswell are all british inventions..........Don't feel bad though you did invent the light bulb :)

Oh wait............OMG i am soooo sorry i genuinley didn't mean that i made a huge mistake

We invted the light bulb :\

I feel so embarrassed right now

Well.........might aswell mention, Internet, computer, trains, telephone, jet engine ect

Lol judging by these posts and other thread posts it seems like you have some sort of 'England is better than America' problem :lol:

That's enough. There is no place for such rudeness here and we will not accept any xenophobic behaviour.

Gezz it's not rude, It's just facts really

NOTHING against america :D just proud to be british and most of those things are prusumed to be inveted by americans, Not to mention......alot of americans are wayyy to patriotic to the point they seem insecure, You guys just need to lighten up a lil bit and have some banter!!! :)

^I'm sorry, I'm not into these who's better debates, but the American obsession with too white, straight teeth is just plain weird to me. Teeth are part of your personality. It's not a crime when they are crooked, not paper white. Of course teeth can be ugly, but American 'perfect' teeth scare me more than anything. And the fact that people to achieve this goal put veneers over their own teeth which have to be diminished to little stomps is just crazy. The idea of everybody wanting the same fake smile... ewww.

..........Turns out the Ipod, Boxing and apparently Baseball aswell are all british inventions..........Don't feel bad though you did invent the light bulb :)

:eek: I have only now come on this thread it could get nasty :toofunny:

Gezz it's not rude, It's just facts really

NOTHING against america :D just proud to be british and most of those things are prusumed to be inveted by americans, Not to mention......alot of americans are wayyy to patriotic to the point they seem insecure, You guys just need to lighten up a lil bit and have some banter!!! :)

So.. what is the idea of your threads, then? To get some of what we see in these posts:

Let's not forget the British invented bad teeth hygiene.

^I'm sorry, I'm not into these who's better debates, but the American obsession with too white, straight teeth is just plain weird to me. Teeth are part of your personality. It's not a crime when they are crooked, not paper white. Of course teeth can be ugly, but American 'perfect' teeth scare me more than anything. And the fact that people to achieve this goal put veneers over their own teeth which have to be diminished to little stomps is just crazy. The idea of everybody wanting the same fake smile... ewww.

:mello:

He's clearly just joking. Why do we all have to be so up tight about things like this?

Honestly, if an American came in here and started saying the same things about England, I couldn't care less. I'd probably laugh.

God...

Maaaann americans, Why so serious

And to the person or people who may belive the stereotype, British people have statistically the healthiest teeth in the world, I will gladly PROVE you wrong
http://www.parentdish.com/2009/12/15/british-kids-have-the-best-teeth/

Explain that, But yeah you guys dont do americans any favours, I obviously dont hate or have anything against americans it's called BANTER

But if we're talking stereotypes i could very easily bring up certain statistics which we all know to be true about americans, But get this.........I actually don't hate you guys :O

He's clearly just joking. Why do we all have to be so up tight about things like this?

Honestly, if an American came in here and started saying the same things about England, I couldn't care less. I'd probably laugh.

God...
Exactly i watch south park, simpsons ect....all those american shows make fun of britain somehow or another, But that's just it......We can take a joke and aren't to serious about ourself. Infact we're always taking the p*** out of ourself, just watch any panel show and british comedians always take the mick out of 2012 olympics for example

I'm not offended by the teeth thing, because honestly I don't take myself seriously enough to be offended by that.

But I would rather have our teeth than the same old big white, straight smile.

Honestly, if this threads title was 'Bad news England', and consisted of someone mocking English people. I couldn't care less! Honest to god, i'd at least laugh.

Why do you have to take yourselves so seriously? We are all just people at the end of the day.

fat_american-12714.jpg

:D

AHAHA Legend, Alright so i've been tough on americans but i will say this. I do think alot of americans are good looking, Maybe thats cause i only see them on the TV and people on tv genereallly are good looking. AMERICANS you guys are fit

Back