'For All Time' -All threads merged-

AG5050

Proud Member
omg im loving For All Time

this song is so amazing, i think Michael did a great job of re-working the song for this release. The remixs are growing on me too, i love the girl is mine i prefer it to the original, PYT is great, Akons WBSS is also growing but im really not a big fan of his but i like how he dared 2 change the song completely.
Beat It is ok, im abit undecided on this one, and i dont really like the Billie Jean remix.

Re: omg im loving For All Time

For all time is wonderful best track!

i like the billie jean mix, and i like girl is mine as well. beat it is growing on me. it's stil PYT..that's a bit...i guess it's because i don't like the original demo version anyway.:p

I love it. It sounds so much better than the crappy version I've been hanging onto for years. You can hear sounds and instruments that you never knew were there. I love the new bridge too. I hope this a single.

i love it. michael re-recorded it. i love the new vocals

^ not all of it. The lead vocals are still exactly the same. He just added some deeper harmonies in the choruses and re-recorded the bridge.

yeah but to me all the vocals sound the same :lol: i dont see any difference.
none of the vocals sound from the thriller era to me. they all sound brand new.

great song. Why oh why was this not released as the single from the album with a new music video. It is commercial and would get lots of airplay, a music video would have been promotion in itself for Thriller 25.

Yes, it's beautiful. Vocals, instrumentation, every single sound. I'm delighted.

Listening to it now, Sounds so good :D

i think it was a mistake not 2 make this the first single with a video etc, it could have done so well, casual listenrs would see it as new material rather than the same songs being released again.

it is credited to Steve Porcaro & Michael Sherwood. i was under the impression it was really a Dangerous outtake written by MJ. Can sum1 shed sum light?

Re: did Toto write 'For All Time'?

it was originally recorded 4 the thriller album, but 2 my understanding mj, revived it (lol) it was going 2 put it on the dangerous album but it didnt make the cut. (maybe sum1 else can put in put in)

Re: did Toto write 'For All Time'?

I am going to merge all thread on 'For All Time" :smile:

Yeah the original belief was that it was recorded during the Dangerous sessions. It was going to be on the special edition of Dangerous as part of a 2 cd set but it got canceled.

I love the newer version compared to the original that was leaked on the net a few years ago. :)

I absolutely love this song. I heard it only once before on MJJFRadio and I fell in love with it.

Michael sounds too sweet and sexy on this...I can't complain.

It's a lovely surprise to have it on T-25.

This song is amazing. Michael's vocals on it are superb, his voice sounds like heaven, really clean and rich and just the expression in his voice is incredible. Like Bob George pointed out, you can hear so many aspects of the track that were just muted on the leaked copy we all had, amazing melody and good lyrics. I looooove it. It IS a "Dangerous" outtake, they're just trying to pass it as a "Thriller" outtake, lol.

Last edited:
the remixes are growing on me too! And I love love LOVE F.A.T.!!! It is sooo sweet!

I've been listening to this song on "Repeat 1" on my CD player for the last 45 minutes or so. I can't even calculate how many times I've heard it.

I can't seem to bring myself to turn it off.:lol: I'm in fantasize mode and he's singing it to me.:wub:

PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!!! YOU SOUND BRILLIANT!!!! I :wub: :wub: YOU!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Back