"Can You Feel It?" Australian Idol Promo

Dimity

Proud Member
I don't know if this has been posted already?

Yesterday, for the first time I viewed the Australian Idol promotion: "Can You Feel It". LOVE IT! And so it starts... Every year, in every country, every major talent contest, whether singing or dance, features so many of Michael’s songs. I would not be surprised if he is represented more than any other artist in recent history. And so he should be. :yes: Michael ROCKS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aioqDBn-2ws

One of the things that I always love about the Idol competition is the variety of races that participate, showing what a multi-cultural country Australia has become, and allowing the dissemination of the reality that music and emotion unite all of us in our common humanity.

I can feel it... I can feel it...I CAN FEEL IT!

Thanx for posting that Dimity :D

oh my lord... the amount of times i have seen this ad.. i HATE it...
but its nice to see the song being used... even if its being destroyed by aussie ammatures!

I don't know if this has been posted already?

Yesterday, for the first time I viewed the Australian Idol promotion: "Can You Feel It". LOVE IT! And so it starts... Every year, in every country, every major talent contest, whether singing or dance, features so many of Michael’s songs. I would not be surprised if he is represented more than any other artist in recent history. And so he should be. :yes: Michael ROCKS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aioqDBn-2ws

One of the things that I always love about the Idol competition is the variety of races that participate, showing what a multi-cultural country Australia has become, and allowing the dissemination of the reality that music and emotion unite all of us in our common humanity.
Thank you Dimity. It sounded great too.:D

Power of the melody and arrangement are of Jackson's strongest classics.

Last edited:
great thing to do, glad it was done... Bad arrangement of voices.. who produces and arranged this version?? lol!

oh well, whatever gets the song out 2 younger generation.. :)

I honestly believe that MJ fans are way too critical. I will never forget how a young man on youtube aplogised profusely to the fans beofre he sang an MJ song for his sisters birthday. She was an MJ fan and he wanted to do this as a surprise for her, but he was afraid that he would be attacked by fans. I think we as fans need to calm down and let others sing MJ songs.
I take most pleasure in hearing others sing his songs. It means a lot to me. As long as they did their best I don't mind.

Looks like a terrible top 24 this year. But then again, when has Australia ever ended up with a talented top 24 anyway? Australian Idol is so crap. Should've got scrapped instead of Big Brother.

How strange... I would have said exactly the opposite--that Australian Idol usually has a wonderful top 24, and that this new lot look very hopeful. What's more, I find Big Brother the biggest yawn EVER and cannot understand why anyone would bother watching it. :2cents:

I'm glad that we don't have to fight over the remote Bob George!

I enjoy see the Idol promo. I just love seeing people singing Michael's songs. Some were a bit off key, but they all sang with all their hearts, and their joy is contagious.

:rolleyes2: @ some of you complaining over the singers' performance! Honestly I think they did a really good job. You guys should be happy that they chose an MJ/Jacksons song over some other musician's song! It's only giving him more exposure of the positive kind. Some MJ fans complain when MJ's work doesn't get the recognition they think it deserves, and when it does they still complain! Ugh! -_-

Back