New AMAZING Michael Jackson Book!

BBoiSound

Proud Member
a3-28.jpg

MICHAEL JACKSON: FOR THE RECORD By Chris Cadman and Craig Halstead. The following is what is featured in the book. For more info, visit www.cadman-halstead-musicbooks.com

The first edition is amazing guys. I've been able to see "behind the scenes" of the making of the book and for real, it's going to be a PHENOMINAL Michael tribute!

Introduction

Part One: The Songs

Part Two: The Albums

Part Three: The Films

Part Four: The Home Videos

Part Five: The Concerts

Part Six: The Books

Part Seven: Chartography

Part Eight: USA Discography

Part Nine: UK Discography

Last edited:
Yes the first edition came out previously, but I know for a fact there's a HUGE amount of new info, songs etc along with an entirely new format. The book's worth it. It holds Michael's REAL legacy intact.

MICHAEL JACKSON: FOR THE RECORD By Chris Cadman and Craig Halstead. The following is what is featured in the book. For more info, visit www.cadman-halstead-musicbooks.com

The first edition is amazing guys. I've been able to see "behind the scenes" of the making of the book and for real, it's going to be a PHENOMINAL Michael tribute!

Introduction

Part One: The Songs

Part Two: The Albums

Part Three: The Films

Part Four: The Home Videos

Part Five: The Concerts

Part Six: The Books

Part Seven: Chartography

Part Eight: USA Discography

Part Nine: UK Discography

Thank you for the post I will have to check this out

Julia

Can't wait!!

friends of mine wrote the book, they've done PHENOMINAL! You will love the next edition that much more!! :) Believe me, it's worth it! (I'm a true Michael Jackson fan/collector/researcher... Believe me when i say that this book will really captivate Michael's legacy in music).

loved the first edition and quite frankly can't wait for the new one. The fan community needs a genuine release right now because to many cash in garbadge books are filling the shelves. Fans need books they can relate to and talk about. I thought the last edition opened up some great debates. I'll keep my eye on the website for the launch date.

515 pages all on Michael's songs, singles, albums, unreleased music, short films, appearances, tours and more!

a3-28.jpg

@tomthedude, if you have any questions or anything, let me know and I'll get in touch with the authors for you, or you are more than welcome to contact them on their Web site! (SEE ABOVE)

Yep! It's been an incredible ride- both authors worked so hard. This is one for a number of reasons I am extremely excited for. It's one of the greatest books ever made. I'm NOT just saying that either. I have always loved the music and Michael would always want his fans to remember him for his music - this book is such an incredible gift to his legacy.

You will love it! The first version is out right now and it's phenominal, but this next one I can't wait to get my hands on. Expect it out in early October guys! Also, the designer of the cover did a fantastic job! I love that picture of Michael. It's one of my favorites!

This is a great book. I haven't gotten it yet.. will get it someday..

I have the first book and it's great!!

But is it worth it to buy the next one?
I think it will be almost the same, only with a little difference..?

Good news.I've been waiting for the new edition. The first edition was fantastically researched. It helps they are fans to. Its Revised and expoanded and looking at the contents list on their website it now includes Albums, DVDs, Offical books and Tour dates. 515 Pages. Ive learned to its in softback in a slightly bigger format. So comparing it to the original edition there must be a feast of new and more stuff in it. Excellent can't wait. I'll be nudging amazon daily to buy it.

I have the first book and it's great!!

But is it worth it to buy the next one?
I think it will be almost the same, only with a little difference..?

I've been fortunate to get the chance to help research sections of it and to be absolutely honest, it will be worth it. Last book "only" had around 400-401 pages. This one has 515 pages to it, plus an extensive amount of research done on tour dates, extensive background info, and the best part is the song info! For real guys it's completely worth it!

I hope you guys check it out! It's going to be an awesome read!

Back