Invincible on vinyl (re-release)

Muumi

Proud Member
I don't know if this has been posted already. I just thought to let you all vinyl lovers to know that MJs "vince" and others will be rereleased on vinyl from this month on by a company called Music on Vinyl in cooperation with Sony Music...I just ordered mine. Luckily I did not go and buy one for £200 from Ebay :)

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/index.php

Thanks!

Really, that's the best news I have had all day. How do you order? What is the price?

You really made my day.

Cool, thanks for the link. :)

EDIT: How much is it? Can't see a price.

No problem. I thought you all would like to know about this. I preordered mine via other website called CD Market. It seems legitimate and operates in quite a few countries. I did some searches on the site and it has good reviews but feel free to do your own research as well. I am just so happy for geting Invincible on Vinyl with a reasonable price! :)

http://www.cdmarketengland.co.uk/en/search/vinyl/TWljaGFlbCBKYWNrc29u

Wow, the three MJ albums chosen for re-release are OTW, Thriller and Vince - this is a pleasant surprise :)

£20 that's AMAZING!! They need to re-release HIStory on vinyl now :)

I've got the original vinly of Invincible that I bought on the day of the albums original release. Being an 1980's were vinly was the main format I've always made a point of keeping up my vinyl collection, epecially with Michael's album releases. I would strongly advise fans to buy the new re-release of Invincible on vinly as it's a very impressive item.

Seems great and I´m tempted to buy it but it would be great to know the price in advance. Does anyone know? A bit strange to not let us know the price on the items IMO. Anyways, do you think that the rest of the MJ solo albums also will be available on here??

Seems great and I´m tempted to buy it but it would be great to know the price in advance. Does anyone know? A bit strange to not let us know the price on the items IMO. Anyways, do you think that the rest of the MJ solo albums also will be available on here??

The price for the Invincible is 246 Swedish Krona or 24.40 Euros or 20.81 Pounds depending where you want to order it via CD Market. I am not sure what other outlets will charge for it. They will also rerelease OTW and Thriller.

I can not wait...
I need to get myself a new turntable as well and really, redo my sound system...I have heard Cambridge is good...I really want to enjoy MJ's music and play the high and low notes perfectly...the music is all we have left.

If I had a turntable, I'd sure as hell buy this

It's a collectible item' you don"t buy for it"s use, you buy it for it's value..

Anyway, I do have many of MJ and J5 albums on originally released vinyls, and I do listen to them sometimes when I'm in the mood for some warm sound with pops and clicks.. I most say Off the wall and Triumph sound best on vinyl, as well as most of the J5 albums, but newer albums like Dangerous, History and Invincible will sound better on CD, since they were recorded digitally... By the way, with the Bad vinyl you"ll get the spoken into of I just can't stop loving you...

I'm very glad that I still have my old hi-fi system. :yes:
I already preordered Invincible, I was looking for this vinyl for quite a while now. :jump:
BTW, the price was EUR 23.99.

Back