Rasta Pasta

Proud Member
images

MJ News in review for
12Mar 08

Woman arrested for trespassing at Michael Jackson's ranch

The Associated Press
Article Launched: 03/12/2008 05:03:23 AM PDT

LOS OLIVOS, Calif.—A woman who has long claimed to be Michael Jackson's wife has been arrested for trespassing at the entertainer's Neverland Ranch in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Santa BarbaraCounty sheriff's deputies were called to the ranch east of Los Olivos on Monday night after Neverland security officers detained Billie Jean Jackson on the property.

Sgt. Martin Eberling says the 60-year-old Santa Maria woman claimed she was the pop star's wife and Neverland was hers, too.

The woman was arrested and booked at Santa Barbara County Jail for investigation of trespassing. Bail was set at $2,500.

It wasn't known if Michael Jackson was at the ranch.
———
Information from: Santa Barbara News-Press, http://www.newspress.com

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_8544145

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THERE ARE 42 articles on Neverland

Jackson fans bid for Neverland Ireland Online
*****'s Neverland Falls Prey to Chaos FOXNews
Michael Jackson's Neverland In 'State Of Disrepair' New photos ... Gigwise
NME.com - Soundgenerator.com
PLEASE POST SEND YOUR COMMENTS TO THE WRITER OF FOLLOWING ARTICLES IF YOU FIND THEIR COMMENTS MEAN, DEMEAING OR OUT RIGHT RUDE… and ALSO IF THE ARTICLE WAS POSITIVE AND HONEST…… BEING PROACTIVE SURE WOULDN’T HURT

Please check to see if they have any blogs and lets post on and give them some facts…

Mentionings..........

[SIZE=-2]This is Nottingham[/SIZE]
Madonna admits taking drugs
[SIZE=-1]entertainment.oneindia.in, India - 6 hours ago
[SIZE=-1]The 49-year-old pop star then mimicked Michael Jackson in a squeaky voice, describing how she went after and stole Jackson"s manager.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Justin Timberlake Rips Britney, Introduces Madonna [SIZE=-1]Fashion.ie[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Does Madonna Belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? [SIZE=-1]BuzzSugar.com[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Dave Who? Rock Hall of Fame Gets It Wrong: Mark Beech (Update1) [SIZE=-1]Bloomberg[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Indianapolis Star[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]all 1,043 news articles »[/SIZE]

Jacksons in home hunt
[SIZE=-1]North Devon Gazette & Advertiser, UK - 5 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]THE family of pop king Michael Jackson is to put down UK roots in North Devon, the Gazette can reveal. A superstar sibling of the global music legend spent ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]*****'s brother visits Barnstaple hospice [SIZE=-1]Mid Devon Star[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]all 4 news articles »[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Last edited:
News post continues..........
QUOTES
Michaels says the most “ “ things……..

· I love manikins. I want to bring them to life. I give mine names. I feel as if I know them. I'll often talk to them in my living room.
~Rolling Stone 1983

· If a man could say nothing against a character but what he can prove, history could not be written.
~People Magazine, 1988

· I don't think that Mr [Jarvis] Cocker truly understood what I was doing. It wasn't like I was saying 'I am Jesus', I was just drawing some parallels between Christ and me, like maybe I was sent here to spread the good news through dancing. I wouldn't say I have a messiah complex.
~From a statement released after Cocker nearly interrupted his performance of Earth Song during the 1996 Britt Awards.

· I am speechless about the idea of putting music fans in jail for downloading music. It is wrong to illegally download, but the answer cannot be jail. Here in America we create new opportunities out of adversity, not punitive laws, and we should look to new technologies like Apple's new Music Store for solutions. This way, innovation continues to be the hallmark of America. It is the fans that drive the success of the music business.
~On The RIAA, From a statement released after a proposed legislation which would make file swapping of pirated music and software a crime, July 2003

· Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons.
~From a statement released soon after his arrest, November 2003.

· I always wanted to do music that influences and inspires each generation. Lets face it, who wants mortality?
~Michael Jackson on how he creates memorable music, Ebony Magazine December 2007.

· Ever since I was a little boy, I would study composition. And it was Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky that influenced me the most. If you take an album like Nutcracker Suite, every song is killer, every one. So I said to myself, 'Why can't there be a pop album where every...' - People used to do an album where you'd get one good song, and the rest were like B-sides, they'd call them "album songs" - and i'd say to myself 'Why can't every one be like a hit song? Why can't every song be so great that people would want to buy it if you could release it as a single?. So I always tried to strive for that. That was the purpose for the next album.
~Michael Jackson on influences, Ebony Magazine December 2007.

· The industry, It's at a crossroad, There's a transformation going on. People are confused, what's going on, how to distribute and sell music. The internet kinda threw everybody for a real loop. 'Cause it's so powerful, kids love it so much. The whole world is at their fingertips, on their lap. Anything they want to know, anyone they want to communicate with, any music, any movies... The thing is it just took everybody for a loop. Right now, all these Starbucks deals and Wal-Mart deals, direct to artists, I don't know if that's the answer. I think the answer is just phenomenal, great music. Just reaching the masses. i think people are still searching. There's not a real music revolution going on right now, either. But when it's there, people will break down a wall to get to it. I mean, 'cause before Thriller, it was the same kind of thing. People were not buying music. It helped to bring everybody back into the stores, so when it happens, it happens.
~Michael Jackson on the music industry, Ebony magazine December 2007.

· What I do when I write is that i'll do a raggedy, rough version just to here the chorus, just to see how much I like the chorus. If it works for me that way when it's raggedy, then I'll know it will just work... Listen to that, that's at home. Janet, Randy, Me... Janet and I are going "Whoo, Whoo... Whoo, Whoo..." I do that same process with every song. It's the melody, it's the melody that's most important, If the melody can sell me, then I'll go to the next step The idea is to transcribe from what's in your mentality onto tape If you take a song like "Billie Jean," Where the bass line is the prominent, dominant piece, the protagonist of the song, the main driving riff that you here, getting the character of the riff to be just the way you want it to be, that takes a lot of time. Listen, you're hearing four basses on there, doing four different personalities, and that's what gives it character, but it takes a lot of work.
~Michael Jackson listening to an early writing version of Billie Jean on his iPhone, Ebony Magazine December 2007.

· Success definitely brings on loneliness. People think you're lucky, that you have everything. They think you can go anywhere and do anything, but that's not the point. One hungers for the basic stuff.

· The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.

Dancing and performing

· I love the whole world of dance, because dancing is really the emotions through bodily movement. And however you feel, you just bring out that inner feeling through your mood. A lot of people don't think about the importance of it, but there's a whole psychological thing to just letting loose. Dancing is important, like laughing, to back off tension. Escapism...it's great.

· When I get on stage, I don't know what happens. It feels so good, it's like the safest place in the world for me.

· I'm totally at home on the stage. That's where I live. That's where I was born. That's where I'm safe.

About himself

· I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily.

· I feel guilty just sitting around when I know I can be doing something.

About other people

· David Blaine your magic is real and I believe in you.

· I think James Brown is a genius.

Quotes about Jackson

· When Michael Jackson sings it is with the voice of angels, and when his feet move, you can see God dancing.

Bob Geldof

· There are two kinds of people in this world: Michael Jackson fans and losers.

o Seth Green

· Of every album I have listened to, the best of the year by far has been Invincible. Michael Jackson deserves a lot more credit than he is getting, one of the most influential performers of all time.

o Eminem

· He is a very smart cookie, Michael. He knows what he wants, he knows what he is doing. I have nothing but admiration. Also, he is a very kind person.

o Elton John

· He is what every artist looks up to...to be... one time become the next King of Pop.

o Backstreet Boys

· My feelings about Michael Jackson are simple: I think that he's a human being like everyone else and I'm a huge fan of him.

o LL Cool J

· Michael is magic and all magic people are somehow eccentric. Michael is one of the most lovable, kind and natural people I've ever known. I took him deeply to my heart. I would do everything for him and he would do everything for me.

o Elizabeth Taylor

· Michael is the wisest and at the same time most naive person I know.

o Quincy Jones

· He's sort of a fawn in a burning forest. It's a nice place where Michael comes from. I wish we could all spend some time in his world.

o Steven Spielberg

· I'd be proud to have that kid (Michael) as my son any day.

o Bruce Swedien

· All this stuff about Michael being a weirdo — it's a pile of goddamn... I've recorded a whole lot of these pop-musicians and this guy's the straightest of the goddamn lot.

o Bruce Swedien

· Michael I believed in you when you, were a little kid, I believe in you now and I'll never stop believing in you!

o Berry Gordy

· Michael's a natural. He's a very hard worker and a super performer. But most of all he's a real human being.

o Stevie Wonder

· Michael is a generous, honest, and sensitive human being, filled with amazing insight and the capacity for love. If this is weird, I want to go live on another planet.

o Karen Faye

· All that I know comes from Michael Jackson.

o Ricky Martin

· I think Michael Jackson is the best entertainer to ever walk this planet. He dances, sings and writes songs. He is one true legend.

o Ashley Todd

· The thing about Michael is he's hands down one of the most professional, most talented performers I have ever worked with. All the brouhaha aside, when it comes down to it you can have 60 choreographed dancers up there and you know which one Michael is.

o Slash

· Ethics can be argued. You may think it's right. I may think it's wrong. The law is there to decide if it's allowed. Period. Yes. I would have bought the Beatles publishing rights if I had the opportunity.

o Gene Simmons

· Everyone's thinking they're the new W. Axl Rose, just running their mouths and living in this world where nothing is real. Like, it's really easy to write a couple of songs, but that doesn't mean you get to run your mouth. The only guy who can do that is Michael Jackson. He wrote Thriller, so he can say whatever the **** he wants.

o Pete Wentz

· Working with Michael Jackson was probably the best recording experience of my life. He was totally cool, absolutely professional and a beautiful, beautiful guy. And let’s not forget, he's a musical genius. o Lenny Kravitz

· When God was giving out talent, He gave all of it to Michael Jackson. o Babyface

· I've said it before, The '80s were ours.

o Quincy Jones

· Michael Jackson is still the king of pop. He has not abdicated the throne, nor has he been usurped.

o Stephen Colbert

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson"

Last edited:
She was introduced by Timberlake, who said: "The world is full of Madonna wannabes. I might have even dated a couple."
Hmm... I wonder what Britney could reply to that...:rolleyes:

News post continues......

Day 111 What the media don't show about Michael Jackson the business man –
hdr_news.gif

CHARLIE RYAN (1915-2008)

resize_image.php

Along with his Timberline Riders, Charlie Ryan had the 1960 original hit version of the Acuff-Rose song he co-wrote: HOT ROD LINCOLN. This rockabilly country classic became one of the most beloved of all road songs with lyric lines such as:

“Took my foot off the gas and man alive,
I shoved it on down into overdrive”

and...
“My fenders was clickin’ the guardrail posts,
The guy beside me was white as a ghost
Smoke was comin' from out of the back
When I started to gain on that Cadillac.
Knew I could catch him, I thought I could pass
Don't you know by then we'd be low on gas?”

The song was memorably revived in 1972 by Commander Cody & The Lost Planet Airmen.

Other versions were recorded by Johnny Bond (on both Republic and Starday) and Asleep At The Wheel (Epic/Sony BMG). Sony/ATV controls Charlie Ryan’s original record which was released on 4Star.

Alan Warner

[ http://www.sonyatv.com/index.php/news/365

Remember Sony/ATV = Sony/Michael Jackson

Last edited:
Here's some Sony/ATV news. A while back there was news that Sony/BMG wanted to start their own music publishing arm, but need approval from Michael in order for them to proceed.

Yesterday, the New York Post (financial page) reported that Sony/BMG will be moving forward with their publishing plan, and:

"As part of the proposed pact, Sony/ATV Music Publishing - Sony's separate publishing arm headed by Chariman/CEO Martin Bandier - will ADMINISTER copyrights from songwriters and producers signed to Sony BMG, sources said. Financial specifics of the deal are still being negotiated."

RASTA PASTA, can you break that down for us?

It seems to me that Sony/ATV will work for Sony/BMG's new publishing arm and "probably" receive some type of fee for doing so. Aside from what Michael "may" be receiving on a personal level from Sony/BMG, extra income for Sony/ATV is another win-win for MJ.

Last edited:
Thanx for the news RP :smile:

here is a mention
XM Radio to Launch George Strait Channel
5 hours ago
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — George Strait says he still gets a thrill hearing his songs on the radio, and now he'll have a whole channel of his music to get excited about.
"Strait Country" will launch April 1 on XM Radio channel 17 to coincide with the release of the country star's 37th album, "Troubadour," the satellite radio company announced Wednesday.
The station will run through May 31 and feature songs from Strait's catalog as well as exclusive interviews and programming about the star.
He joins Led Zeppelin and Michael Jackson as the only recording artists to have their own XM Radio channels.
"It's always a thrill to hear one of your songs played on the radio, but to have XM Radio dedicate an entire channel to my music is just amazing," Strait, a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame, said in a statement.
The singer's career spans more than 25 years and includes 55 No. 1 hits. His latest single, "I Saw God Today" is No. 8 on Billboard's country singles chart, and his duet with Kenny Chesney, "Shiftwork," is No. 4.
"George's tremendous achievements and body of work transcends musical genre and will make this channel a must-listen for all music fans across the country," said Eric Logan, executive vice president of programming for XM Ra

Top Pop Catalog Albums: 3/22/08 chart

*1 1 MICHAEL JACKSON Thriller 25 (Legacy / Epic / Sony BMG)
*2 New VARIOUS ARTISTS I Can Only Imagine: Platinum Edition (INO / Time Life)
3 2 GUNS N' ROSES Greatest Hits (Geffen / IGA)
4 4 BOB MARLEY AND THE WAILERS Legend: The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers (Tuff Gong / Island / UMe)
5 3 TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS Greatest Hits (MCA / UMe)
*6 6 JOURNEY Journey's Greatest Hits (Legacy / Columbia / Sony BMG)
7 5 QUEEN Greatest Hits (Hollywood )
*8 11 MICHAEL JACKSON Number Ones (MJJ / Epic / Sony Music)
9 7 MICHAEL BUBLE It's Time (143 / Reprise / Warner Bros.)
*10 New JEFF BUCKLEY Grace (Columbia / Sony Music)

The "Thriller 25" album has sold better than anyone imagined. A month later, the revamped package is holding its own in the top 10. Last week, "Thriller 25" was one of the few CDs that actually increased its sales, by 20 percent. It sold almost 50,000 copies. In this economy, with the record biz dead, that’s quite an accomplishment.

At a total 300,000-plus, "Thriller 25" is heading for gold certification with the RIAA. That would be quite an accomplishment for a CD that’s been reissued several times. It also might be a sign of how bad things are in the marketplace. Good music is being drunk like water in the desert!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some Sony/ATV news. A while back there was news that Sony/BMG wanted to start their own music publishing arm, but need approval from Michael in order for them to proceed.

Yesterday, the New York Post (financial page) reported that Sony/BMG will be moving forward with their publishing plan, and:

"As part of the proposed pact, Sony/ATV Music Publishing - Sony's separate publishing arm headed by Chariman/CEO Martin Bandier - will ADMINISTER copyrights from songwriters and producers signed to Sony BMG, sources said. Financial specifics of the deal are still being negotiated."

RASTA PASTA, can you break that down for us?

It seems to me that Sony/ATV will work for Sony/BMG's new publishing arm and "probably" receive some type of fee for doing so. Aside from what Michael "may" be receiving on a personal level from Sony/BMG, extra income for Sony/ATV is another win-win for MJ.

thank you so much for posting this..and paying attention to this.. because.. so many people don't realize..that the media NEVER gives you the full story.. they give you THEIR story...

Ok.. this is FANTASTIC news.. Michael got P.........A.........I..........D ...
I call tell any of you that.. because the whole deal hinged on him ...

now with Sony/ATV doing the admin... Sony/BMG has to pau them a fee to do the managing of the publishing rights... so in a nutshell .. Michael will be getting CHACHING $$$..from every damn artist out there..

and dont wait for the media to tell this.. do the research

I AM LOVING THIS SH*T (excuse my French.. just too excited)

Last edited:
Ok! I know that we don't allow RF's s*it here but I have removed his wild guesses and theory just to highlight a flying-pigs moment of this article

*****'s Neverland Falls Prey to Chaos

Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch may temporarily be out of financial peril on Wednesday.

Meantime…

So is Neverland saved? It’s still a bit foggy. But there is some good news on the horizon. The "Thriller 25" album has sold better than anyone imagined. A month later, the revamped package is holding its own in the top 10. Last week, "Thriller 25" was one of the few CDs that actually increased its sales, by 20 percent. It sold almost 50,000 copies. In this economy, with the record biz dead, that’s quite an accomplishment.

At a total 300,000-plus, "Thriller 25" is heading for gold certification with the RIAA. That would be quite an accomplishment for a CD that’s been reissued several times. It also might be a sign of how bad things are in the marketplace. Good music is being drunk like water in the desert!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336991,00.html

mmmh! So know RF is bigging up T25!

He's bigging it up becuz he has no choice, imo. To ignore the fact or act like it's not accomplishing anything would make him look biased and crazy (not that he still isn't lol).

thank you so much for posting this..and paying attention to this.. because.. so many people don't realize..that the media NEVER gives you the full story.. they give you THEIR story...

now with Sony/ATV doing the admin... Sony/BMG has to paid them a fee to do the managing of the publishing rights... so in a nutshell .. Michael will be getting CHACHING..for every damn artist out there..

:lol: Yep. The whole situation was a win-win for Michael regardless. Sony/BMG couldn't get into the publishing game without him and I don't think Michael would have taken peanuts in return. LOL! Looks to me if Bandier is doing the administering, it's almost like a merger (but not) since he will be managing both publishing arms...Sony/ATV and Sony/BMG. And the fee pretty much guarantees that Sony/ATV benefits from Sony/BMG's acquisitions instead of suffering a loss due to competition. Nice! I hope all those "financial specifics" get resolved and the deal sealed. ^_^

Edit: Thanks to all for the news and updates!

Last edited:
yeah, let's start bashing someone else again. it's a nice way to spend time on the board.

Ok! I know that we don't allow RF's s*it here but I have removed his wild guesses and theory just to highlight a flying-pigs moment of this article

*****'s Neverland Falls Prey to Chaos

Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch may temporarily be out of financial peril on Wednesday.

Meantime…

So is Neverland saved? It’s still a bit foggy. But there is some good news on the horizon. The "Thriller 25" album has sold better than anyone imagined. A month later, the revamped package is holding its own in the top 10. Last week, "Thriller 25" was one of the few CDs that actually increased its sales, by 20 percent. It sold almost 50,000 copies. In this economy, with the record biz dead, that’s quite an accomplishment.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336991,00.html

mmmh! So know RF is bigging up T25!

What it is.. is that he is trying save face.. he called T25 a flop last week.. but numbers don't lie...

hitsdaily and Billboard are praising T25 and F-face.. totally ignored the facts and went with his usual hateration.. and got caught ...with FACTS..................

and he going down the same path with Neverland...

come 19Mar.. there should be less crows in the air.. because.. the sandwiches have to be made...

Last edited:

now with Sony/ATV doing the admin... Sony/BMG has to pau them a fee to do the managing of the publishing rights... so in a nutshell .. Michael will be getting CHACHING $$$..from every damn artist out there..

:punk::punk::punk: Thanx for that! Also I love the quotes :wub:

Nice! I hope all those "financial specifics" get resolved and the deal sealed.

By any means necessary, this deal will be completed. LOL!

I say that because, Sony/BMG CEO Rolf Schmidt-Holtz has gone on record a number of times, saying that "he will do WHATEVER is necessary" so that Sony/BMG can get into the music publishing business. Sony/BMG is the only music label that does not have a publishing arm, and I'm sure Rolf knows the deal. LOL! If you want to make any real money, you MUST be into the publishing end of the music business.

In conclusion, all I can say is Michael Jackson Is The Man! He was a force to be reckoned with before this deal, NOW he will have a financial interest in another publishing business. It totally blows my mind!!!!!!

Thanks 4 the news/updates!:wub:

Outstanding bidne$$ new$ in regard to MJ!
Thank U Lord God, plzz- continue to bless, protect & provide wisdom!

I am from Michigan & in regard to later (wisdom)..... so sorry for Madonna in regard to what should have been a special day for her!:eek:

:unsure: @ the reported tone and content of her speech!

Combined with Justin's comments it all just served to dumb down her own talents & achievements. Most reports seem to agree that this snarky ish was less than worthy of all she has accomplished! The comments which made comparisons to or stated that she needed to borrow from other entertainers, (MJ) to succeed...completely missed the mark if they were joking.

:huh:disclaimer: if most of these published reports are indeed true!

Last edited:
By any means necessary, this deal will be completed. LOL!

I say that because, Sony/BMG CEO Rolf Schmidt-Holtz has gone on record a number of times, saying that "he will do WHATEVER is necessary" so that Sony/BMG can get into the music publishing business. Sony/BMG is the only music label that does not have a publishing arm, and I'm sure Rolf knows the deal. LOL! If you want to make any real money, you MUST be into the publishing end of the music business.

In conclusion, all I can say is Michael Jackson Is The Man! He was a force to be reckoned with before this deal, NOW he will have a financial interest in another publishing business. It totally blows my mind!!!!!!

and that nice thing is .. the haters are distracted.. they haven't a clue that Michael is making big CHANGE.. because they are too busy waiting for him to join the bread line.. with the "he is broke'.. :BS

its ironic.. that the "his is broke", "neverland is no more".. stories come at the same time that Michael is cutting some of the biggest deals in music history..

Last edited:
Thanks 4 the news/updates!:wub:

Outstanding bidne$$ new$ in regard to MJ!
Thank U Lord God, plzz- continue to bless, protect & provide wisdom!

I am from Michigan & in regard to later (wisdom)..... so sorry for Madonna in regard to what should have been a special day for her!:eek:

:unsure: @ the reported tone and content of her speech!

Combined with Justin's comments it all just served to dumb down her own talents & achievements. Most reports seem to agree that this snarky ish was less than worthy of all she has accomplished! The comments which made comparisons to or stated that she needed to borrow from other entertainers, (MJ) to succeed...completely missed the mark if they were joking.

:huh:disclaimer: if most of these published reports are indeed true!

you have a point.. she sort a blew it with that speech... I think she should have confered with someone regarding her speech b4 doing it..

you have a point.. she sort a blew it with that speech... I think she should have confered with someone regarding her speech b4 doing it..

I love Madonna. But I agree with you. It just hurt me to hear her talk like that. I hope she thinks about this the next time she gives a speech. This came out all wrong. It made her seem arrogant. And that's the last thing she needs, whether she realizes it or not, with a new album about to come out.

Last edited:
...its ironic.. that the "his is broke", "neverland is no more".. stories come at the same time that Michael is cutting some of the biggest deals in music history..[/quote]

YEP!^_^ & it's no accident!

A racist mindset dictates that they must try to down play/disrepect him on achievements at the business table! He's instead expected to tap dance:

Entertaining those allowed to be seated at the table should have remained his sole priority! Instead, according to fox & others, he shamefully lost focus.:lol:

Last edited:
its ironic.. that the "his is broke", "neverland is no more".. stories come at the same time that Michael is cutting some of the biggest deals in music history..
Yeah...as usual...it's not the first time something like this happens!

Imagine if MJ announced he's building a Neverland Number 2 any time soon! :lol: I'd like to see their faces! lol

people still wanting to walk those grounds... lol! MJ's not there and NEVERLAND is a celeb on its own

http://mjjr.net/news-i234-2.html

"Billie Jean Jackson" Arrested For Trespassing at Neverland

Shortly after 6:00 P.M. on Monday, March 10th, a 60-year-old Santa Monica woman who goes by the alias of "Billie Jean Jackson" was placed under citizen arrest by a security guard at Michael Jackson's Neverland Valley Ranch and subsequently taken by authorities to Santa Barbara County Jail after making repeated attempts of trespassing onto the property. "Billie Jean Jackson" approached a Neverland security guard and insisted that she was married to Michael Jackson and that Neverland was her property just as well. When this woman was consistently denied access through the front gate, she then walked down the street and proceeded to climb over the split-rail fencing. Sgt. Martin Eberling has stated that the bail has been set for $2,500 for suspicion of trespassing.

MJJR.net Trivia: Michael Jackson has long been the victim of real-life "Billie Jean" wannabes, some more persistent than others. In fact, "Billie Jean Jackson" (also known as "Lavon A. Muhammad" and "Gabriella Jamilla Jackson") has a long-running history of trespassing Michael Jackson's property and otherwise causing disturbances, while claiming to be his wife and mother to his children. Beginning in 1984, when Muhammad was in her 30s, she would repeatedly loiter at the Jackson's Encino family home. The harassment became so troublesome that in 1986, Michael Jackson placed a four-year restraining order against her. Muhammad was arrested three separate times for trespassing onto the Encino property from 1984 through 1988, each offense which resulted in a blend of either jail-time or probations. In early 1988, a $150 million paternity lawsuit was filed against Jackson presumably by Muhammad (a.k.a. "Lavon Powlis"), but the case was dismissed. In January, 1989, Muhammad was convicted of trespassing and sentenced to 2 ½ years in jail because she refused to receive psychiatric treatment instead. As the judge sentenced Muhammad, he also played a snippet from Michael Jackson's song, "Leave Me Alone" to help convey the message to her.

Flash-forward to 1995: Muhammad was once again arrested for trespassing at the Encino family home. Another restraining order was placed against her, and she was ordered to spend nearly 100 more days in jail. And, here we are today, at the age of 60, "Billie Jean Jackson" has once again been arrested for trespassing Neverland Valley Ranch. Another recent "Billie Jean" who goes by the 'shortened' name of Nona Paris Lola Jackson (with a much longer full name) has likewise claimed to be the wife of Jackson and mother of his three children. A Los Angeles based suit that she filed against Jackson was ultimately tossed out of court, although just last week Nona privately announced that the second episode of this preposterous case is "about to continue." Nona has also written a short story about the case, much of which is fictitious and fantasy-driven.

and that nice thing is .. the haters are distracted.. they haven't a clue that Michael is making big CHANGE.. because they are too busy waiting for him to join the bread line.. with the "he is broke'.. :BS

I agree here too. It's so funny watching these people try to either back-pedal and change tack or come up with the dumbest theories I've ever heard as to why Michael is cutting mega-deals when they've been constantly spouting for years that he's always on the verge of falling apart. I love that Michael is ten steps ahead and raking in the paper presidents. Keep it up Michael.

In January, 1989, Muhammad was convicted of trespassing and sentenced to 2 ½ years in jail because she refused to receive psychiatric treatment instead. As the judge sentenced Muhammad, he also played a snippet from Michael Jackson's song, "Leave Me Alone" to help convey the message to her.
Well, it obviously didn't work....

I agree here too. It's so funny watching these people try to either back-pedal and change tack or come up with the dumbest theories I've ever heard as to why Michael is cutting mega-deals when they've been constantly spouting for years that he's always on the verge of falling apart. I love that Michael is ten steps ahead and raking in the paper presidents. Keep it up Michael.

and this is percisely why Michael or Ms Bains DOES NOT have to put out any press release to say .. "No I am not broke...my bank account has this much money".. and I am worth that much money"...

Michael don't have to say a damn thing.. about his financial status.. if you look closely.. you will see that .. Michael is doing JUST FINE ..........in the words of Mary J...

Last edited:
http://mjjr.net/news-i234-2.html

.... As the judge sentenced Muhammad, he also played a snippet from Michael Jackson's song, "Leave Me Alone" to help convey the message to her.:huh:

....A Los Angeles based suit that she filed against Jackson was ultimately tossed out of court, although just last week Nona privately announced that the second episode of this preposterous case is "about to continue." ....

Yeah, but how sad 'the reality' is for these peeps! Their battles with mental illness are indeed genuine! Meanwhile, MJ has been forced to pay legal fees. Some of these cases were even encouraged by the media & allowed to continue by crooked judges.

more denials.....

No Beatles for iTunes - Apple
Apple and senior rightsholders deny Beatles on iTunes reports

Jonny Evans
Apple and the company that owns the rights to the majority of the band's music catalogue have denied the current string of reports claiming music from The Beatles will appear soon on iTunes.
Reports claiming music from the band will show up online soon - clearly emanating from within Paul McCartney's inner circle - have been circulating for the past week.

Last night, an Apple representative dismissed the claims, telling Billboard: "This is not news nor is it a scoop."

More denial, too, from Sony/ATV Music Publishing, a joint venture between Michael Jackson and Sony which owns the rights to the majority of Beatle's tracks. A spokeswoman for Sony/ATV Music Publishing told CNET News.com that the reports are "untrue."
Had an agreement been reached, Sony/ATV would have "absolutely" been informed.
Looks like it's time to shelve this popular rumour for a few more weeks.

http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/index.cfm?newsid=20688

Back