• 1958 - 2009

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • 1958 - Forever

Votes: 419 95.7%

• Total voters
Michael Jackson---1958~forever.
Michael lives within no timescale. He won't stop in the 2009,
there is no ending of michael, so he's forever~~~

That's the way I like it. I can't really bare to put an actual "end" to Michael Jackson. He will be alive forever and I'm just glad I decided on "29.08.1958 - Forever" under my tattoo image :)

He will live on forever. Someone like him comes along rarely, and I don't believe we'll ever see another legend that can inspire and be loved by so many. His influence is so far reaching.

1958 - Forever

Yes! Energy doesn't die, it only changes form. Michael's soul, spirit, and legacy will live FOREVER. Glad to see that there are so many folks on here that feel the same way I do when it comes to spirituality. I feel so at home. :D I thought it was just me... but I really, truly believe that Michael was an Earth Angel. :angel:

1958-Forever.
I keep seeing "2009" all over the place. Websites, shirts, posters, etc. It just doesn't seem right to me. I hate seeing the "2009." I'll never use it either. It will always be "forever" with me. :)

1958-Forever because through us he will live forever!

When I see 1958-2009 it just hurts too much, I can't take it..

Forever.

Bach was never forgotten. John Lenon was never forgotten. Elvis Presley was never forgotten. And those people didn't have the star power Michael did. So forever sounds pretty accurate

Definetly 'forever' and it's true because his legacy will prevail. In 200 years peoplecwilll still be listening to his music and no one will remember any of the bad things that the media has been cooking up for so many years.

I'm glad this poll came into good use. The forum banner stands out more with the words 'forever'.

1958-Forever.
I keep seeing "2009" all over the place. Websites, shirts, posters, etc. It just doesn't seem right to me. I hate seeing the "2009." I'll never use it either. It will always be "forever" with me. :)

Yea, i can't stand seeing it either, I just look over it and don't even read it.

A friend go me a poster that has 2009 on it, I want to cut if off, but I don't want to destroy the poster either.

I really appreciated the gift, but I really wish it said forever.

Yea, i can't stand seeing it either, I just look over it and don't even read it.

A friend go me a poster that has 2009 on it, I want to cut if off, but I don't want to destroy the poster either.

I really appreciated the gift, but I really wish it said forever.

You can always cover it up with a piece of tape or something and write "Forever" over it. :D

There was a really nice tribute shirt that I saw at the mall and I really wanted to buy it but it had "1958-2009" on it. I couldn't bring myself to buy it. Maybe later on...but not now.

"Forever" seems much more fitting.
For as long as there are Michael Jackson fans in the world, he'll live on. :)

"Forever" seems much more fitting.
For as long as there are Michael Jackson fans in the world, he'll live on. :)

Exactly. I wanted to say that just in other words! :)
And I hate the other date, I'm not using it, I'm avoiding it - I like Forever much better.

1958 - Forever is much much better thank you. I can't bare to look at 1958 - 2009 on everything it brings me to tears. Forever is where Michael belongs because he is forever in our hearts.

Julia

Back