20/20 Next week

suzynyc

Proud Member
Did anyone see the preview tonight of the 2 hour special 20/20 will be airing next week (6/25)? I think it's called Michael Jackson: After Life. It shows Karen Faye, Michael Bush and some other guy being interviewed.

Edited to remove embedded video.

Last edited:
URgh that kid with the Luke Skywalker haircut is overrated.

Thanx for the share!

so that guy who did MJ's clothes is suggesting MJ was deteriorating. and that doesn't seem to jibe with MJ going to bed every night, and then, suddenly, one night, he's killed? the clothing guy sounds like MJ just deteriorated, and died of natural causes.

still cannot see. someone plz upload it to youtube.

so that guy who did MJ's clothes is suggesting MJ was deteriorating. and that doesn't seem to jibe with MJ going to bed every night, and then, suddenly, one night, he's killed? the clothing guy sounds like MJ just deteriorated, and died of natural causes.
What did he say?

It goes something like that

M.Bush : He was like bone thin and he would grab me on the arm and say "you promised me, you wouldn't tell"
Reporter: Tell what ?
M.Bush : What I'm seeing.

Voice over : Costume designer Michael Bush literally the last person to ever dress him

M.Bush : I had to help pick him up and place him in the coffin

Voice over introducing Karen Faye

K. Faye : So many people didn't know that something was wrong, except the people that were really close.

my problem with them is that if they knew something was wrong (like they are saying now) they should have done something, they should have said something! but they didn't and Michael passed. and now they are giving interviews about how worried they were etc. if they were worried why didn't they say a word then? if the things are like they say they are, then it's their fault as well that Michael passed.

^ Exactly...what about the fans that contacted Karen Faye and she told them to keep quiet for Michael's sake or whatever she said. :smilerolleyes:

Justin Bieber the next Michael Jackson?WTF?I didn't know this child existed before we are the world 25.

They should better sh@t up! I have all the twits from Karen before June 25th and after. She changed her story, brainwashed some fans and now she's on TV expressing her drama...

:wub:
It goes something like that

M.Bush : He was like bone thin and he would grab me on the arm and say "you promised me, you wouldn't tell"
Reporter: Tell what ?
M.Bush : What I'm seeing.

Voice over : Costume designer Michael Bush literally the last person to ever dress him

M.Bush : I had to help pick him up and place him in the coffin

Voice over introducing Karen Faye

K. Faye : So many people didn't know that something was wrong, except the people that were really close.

He. Was thinner in 05 and no way did forrest lawn let you dress Michael you don't dress a dead person like a regular person. So close to Michael knew there was a problem? Miko Brando did not know Travis Payne did not know Michael Beardron did not know Frank Dileo did not know

^ Exactly...what about the fans that contacted Karen Faye and she told them to keep quiet for Michael's sake or whatever she said. :smilerolleyes:

I remember this too...everyone was being very mean to the FF...now there are people who owe them an apology. That man in the video that said that Michael told him..you promised you wouldn't tell..if he was ANY type of friend to Michael Jackson..if he cared about him at all...he would of told someone. And Karen Faye well....she has her priorities twisted...thats all I can say about her...I could go on forever about her and I will just stop there. I wish everyone didn't YES Michael to death...THAT..didn't help him any....now they are all going on tv...and crying about it..

He. Was thinner in 05 and no way did forrest lawn let you dress Michael you don't dress a dead person like a regular person. So close to Michael knew there was a problem? Miko Brando did not know Travis Payne did not know Michael Beardron did not know Frank Dileo did not know
The autopsy report show he's heavier because they pumped lots of fluids into his body while trying to revive him. If you just look at him in TII, you could see he's painfully thin. He's never been this thin before and it's so hard to look at him in that state. I don't know how ppl could see other wise. And, all these ppl you're talking about except Miko Brando ( I don't know when was the last time he saw him) are AEG's staffs. They've signed a contract with AEG which in term is working together with the estate on what to say on the record. So of course they are not going to tell the truth.

Originally Posted by StaceyMJ
^ Exactly...what about the fans that contacted Karen Faye and she told them to keep quiet for Michael's sake or whatever she said.
I bet she regretted about it too. If someone's taken action, MJ wouldnt have died under that doctor's hands.

They were trying to restart his heart you don't pump a person with fludis to do that. Facts can look a person right in the face just pretend like you don't see them

:wub:

Miko Brando did not know Travis Payne did not know Michael Beardron did not know Frank Dileo did not know

Could it be maybe michael had selected ppl he thought he could trust, and maybe that why he told that guy what he said.

Im just stating some possiblities here that all

I'm still waiting for someone to put out a nice documentary about Michael. All the positive stuff, ya know? I would love to watch that. I don't know about this, watching that clip made me feel a little :puke:. The focus seems to always be in the wrong place when it comes to Michael.

I wish they have spoken up when it was time for it, before June 25th 2009.
Now they can say what they want to.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Karen Faye was one of the people hired by AEG..and she told fans to SHUT THE FCUK UP when they raised the issue & spoke of their concurs with Faye.

Hi all,

Cant wait to see what they have to say.

I am SOOOOOO SICK of hearing Justin bieber's name when Michael's in the same sentence, it is embarrassing to his genius to be compared to Bieber !!!

Get over it ! Bieber might be a hit with little girls but MJ is a hit will all age groups period !!

Sorry had to vent my anger.

with L.O.V.E Romen

I'm still waiting for someone to put out a nice documentary about Michael. All the positive stuff, ya know? I would love to watch that. I don't know about this, watching that clip made me feel a little :puke:. The focus seems to always be in the wrong place when it comes to Michael.

I saw the preview last night on TV and I was thinking the same thing...

Back