25 Jun 08 MJ/Christian Audigier To Launch Clothing Line;T.Riley's Virgina Studio Burned Down

Re: 25 Jun 08 MJ/Christian Audigier To Launch Clothing Line

You know their a line that makes those jackets that Mike use to wear back in the 80s... I dont know the name but i have seen Chris Brown and others wear them. (Chris wear one in MTV Movie Awards)

Chris Brown looks like he's raided Michael's closet from the 80s lately.

I have always wished that Michael would come out with a mainstream urban directed clothing line. I think he has a very unique sense of style that honestly has a hidden meaning of resilience and honor hense the military garb. Add this soldier because I would definately support and rock a cool fashion line by the King of it all, Michael Jackson.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/article_212154565.shtml

Virginia Beach Recording Studio Burns Down

A Virginia Beach, Va. recording studio, where songs for Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson and Heavy D were produced, has burned down, fire officials said.
The Norfolk Virginian-Pilot said producer Teddy Riley's abandoned Future Records Recording Studios burned down Tuesday morning.

Riley has had financial and legal problems in recent years, owing about $1 million earlier this year. He also had defaulted on a loan against the studio.
Lawyers agreed in February to seek a buyer for the 3,300-square-foot studio and late last month, an auction was held to sell the building, but no one met the opening bid of $500,000, the Virginian-Pilot said.
The cause of the blaze is still under investigation, fire officials told the newspaper. (c) UPI

Last edited:

I really hope it is not limited to just that little shop in hollywood..

I mean what's good about it is that a lot of celebs shop there.. So celebs will end up wearing MJ's brand.. The downfall is the public really wont be wearing it..

Goes both ways..

I hope this is just a tester, and will be released all over.

Chris Brown looks like he's raided Michael's closet from the 80s lately.

I noticed that myself watching BET. I also noticed he was hanging with a small kid dressed similar to him at the BET Awards. OMG He is really over-imulating Michael Jackson! Part of me thinks it's great and positive however, considering he is such an apparantly huge product of the King of Pop and his success highlights his influences genius as well. That's mad props! So, I love Chris Brown for that.

I noticed that myself watching BET. I also noticed he was hanging with a small kid dressed similar to him at the BET Awards. OMG He is really over-imulating Michael Jackson! Part of me thinks it's great and positive however, considering he is such an apparantly huge product of the King of Pop and his success highlights his influences genius as well. That's mad props! So, I love Chris Brown for that.

hahahah are you serious..I didn't watch the BET awards. omg CB is going overboard!!

I really hope it is not limited to just that little shop in hollywood..

I mean what's good about it is that a lot of celebs shop there.. So celebs will end up wearing MJ's brand.. The downfall is the public really wont be wearing it..

Goes both ways..

I hope this is just a tester, and will be released all over.

Oh ye of little faith :lol:

I CANT WAIT.. I JUST FOUND OUT THE 'STREET MARKET DATE'..

I'm not going to say it yet, but u can find it out for yourself.. think of HOW! Not sure I should tell you..

Hint: Any big video game fans should know how to figure it out.. ;)

I'm not going to say it yet, but u can find it out for yourself.. think of HOW! Not sure I should tell you..

I thought it was already stated when the "Street Market Date" was going to be, which was July 4?

^ well that date came from them??

I'm not going to confirm it.. But is July a 'Fall collection'??

One of them are wrong.. Can't say which.... yet anyways.

ughhhhhh.. what is he trying to do???lol

I think he's under some kind of spell in which he actually really believes he's Michael, lol. The only cure is for the real Michael to come and smack him over the head with one of his magic loafers, lol.

Last edited:
Dorthey, since you are a staff here and I really trust you, I will PM you on HOW I found out the date..

Just YOU though.. Between u and I... U can check it out on ur own if u want afterwards..

I think he's under some kind of spell in which he actually really believes he's Michael, lol. The only cure is the real Michael to come and smack over the head with one of his magic loafers, lol.

:lol: i wouldn't doubt it!!!!!hopefully Michael comes quick to smack CB across his head with his Loafers. Has CB worn Loafers yet btw?

Last edited:

I think he's under some kind of spell in which he actually really believes he's Michael, lol. The only cure is for the real Michael to come and smack him over the head with one of his magic loafers, lol.

I think we have a while yet before that happens :lol:

Street market date for what? A video game? :ermm:

No big mystery actually. The thing that is funny is that I have a hard time picturing Michael with any of Christian Audigier's clothes. The only thing that he puts out for men are tee shirts, hoodies, and board shorts.

I think Chris Brown is a good talented kid. He's no MJ but he's okay at what he does. His homages to Michael are kinda sweet, imo. People like Chris and Neyo, etc. are just keeping the MJ vibe alive fluffed up until..... :shifty: And I don't think his entire act is MJish. He does a bit of his own thing with the acrobatics and whatnot. I hate to see people bashing other artists for paying homage to Michael when it would be so easy for those artists to publicly disrespect him like other jerks. They should be commended and encouraged. If they think so highly of Michael to imitate him at every turn, the fans of those artists might think "Hmm...maybe this Michael Jackson person isn't so bad. Let's give him and his art a fair shake." It's kinda disheartening to hear people complain. No one is taking Michael's place. Not by a longshot. None of these people are a threat, imHo, so I don't get the need to be so harsh against them. It's like some folks have a vendetta against these artists and it can't possibly be that serious. :unsure: They aren't hurting anyone or Michael, imo. Others may see differently and that's cool, but why so harsh. They're just trying to make a legal living and entertain. Why the personal attacks?

As for the clothing line,...don't forget us x-smalls, please. :worried:

Thanks to all for the news, updates and links. :flowers:

I think Chris Brown is a good talented kid. He's no MJ but he's okay at what he does. His homages to Michael are kinda sweet, imo. People like Chris and Neyo, etc. are just keeping the MJ vibe alive fluffed up until..... :shifty: And I don't think his entire act is MJish. He does a bit of his own thing with the acrobatics and whatnot. I hate to see people bashing other artists for paying homage to Michael when it would be so easy for those artists to publicly disrespect him like other jerks. They should be commended and encouraged. If they think so highly of Michael to imitate him at every turn, the fans of those artists might think "Hmm...maybe this Michael Jackson person isn't so bad. Let's give him and his art a fair shake." It's kinda disheartening to hear people complain. No one is taking Michael's place. Not by a longshot. None of these people are a threat, imHo, so I don't get the need to be so harsh against them. It's like some folks have a vendetta against these artists and it can't possibly be that serious. :unsure: They aren't hurting anyone or Michael, imo. Others may see differently and that's cool, but why so harsh. They're just trying to make a legal living and entertain. Why the personal attacks?

As for the clothing line,...don't forget us x-smalls, please. :worried:

Thanks to all for the news, updates and links. :flowers:

People are gonna give their opinions. People on here constantly critisize Michael over various things, yet you don't see the same kind of almost verocious defense of him as you sometimes do for other artists. It seems like Michael's fans are almost made to feel guilty if they ever have anything less then flattering to say about anyone else. It's like the foul treatment Michael is made to suffer is used against fans in trying to voice a less then favorable opinion of another artist. The thing is, what's done to Michael isn't the same as what's done to other artists when we critic them. No one is hating on Chris Brown, or anyone else. We don't call him nasty, cruel names. Voicing an opinon on his artistic merit isn't "hating". If I called Chris Brown a name, like bone head or something, that would be hating. I just find it strange how Michael Jackson fans are made to feel bad for giving an opinion on another artists or acts abilities. If you're thinking it, you should be able to say it, as long as it's not out of line or uncalled for and mean.

People are gonna give their opinions. People on here constantly critisize Michael over various things, yet you don't see the same kind of almost verocious defense of him as you sometimes do for other artists. It seems like Michael's fans are almost made to feel guilty if they ever have anything less then flattering to say about anyone else. It's like the foul treatment Michael is made to suffer is used against fans in trying to voice a less then favorable opinion of another artist. The thing is, what's done to Michael isn't the same as what's done to other artists when we critic them. No one is hating on Chris Brown, or anyone else. We don't call him nasty, cruel names. Voicing an opinon on his artistic merit isn't "hating". If I called Chris Brown a name, like bone head or something, that would be hating. I just find it strange how Michael Jackson fans are made to feel bad for giving an opinion on another artists or acts abilities. If you're thinking it, you should be able to say it, as long as it's not out of line or uncalled for and mean.

Perhaps we just see the issue as a whole differently, then. It's okay to have an opinion against someone's art or talent, but I think sometimes ppl go too far and/or sometimes miss the bigger picture. We'll agree to disagree. :flowers:

lmao giss.....i think we all would love to have mike on our asses! "wink wink"

Back