25 Jun 08 MJ/Christian Audigier To Launch Clothing Line;T.Riley's Virgina Studio Burned Down

Re: 25 Jun 08 MJ/Christian Audigier To Launch Clothing Line

PLEASE! That was from Versace anyway. :rofl:

He gonna style his clothes as if people would wear Nutcracker jackets and pants. :lol:

Who cares? :lol: Versace, Audigier, as long as their gold and tight, I'm happy ^_^ :lol: :p

AllTheLovelyFlowers said:
I just hope the line includes jeans. I want Michael on my ass!

:rofl:

*sings* You are not alooooone!!!!

:lol:

I hope he comes out with jeans n hoodys etc espeshli hoodys

That would be the best!!!!

Edit..... MJ style shades too, like the ones where u cant see his eyes!!!

Last edited:
I remember in the 80's with Michael's jackets and clothes. They could not keep them in stock. His Thriller Jacket and the "Beat it" Jacket were under lock and key with security wire. And when Michael toured in 1984, oh boy, it was explosive.

I remember in the 80's with Michael's jackets and clothes. They could not keep them in stock. His Thriller Jacket and the "Beat it" Jacket were under lock and key with security wire. And when Michael toured in 1984, oh boy, it was explosive.

Damn i wish i was around in them times! Ultimate MichaelMania!

Hopefully it can all kick off again with a clothing line, a brand new album and maybe even go as far as a tour! It all makes sense, if MJ wants success all over again that is. It sounds like hes taking the right track.

Last edited:
Thanks for the news, mello and DM.

I am EXCITED about the clothing line. I just hope the clothes are nice, cheap (LOL) and not tacky. I love Mike, but he be wearing some tacky clothes.

I am so sorry about T. Riely's studio being burned down. Wow..... That is really sad.

I have no idea why a certain poster likes to trash a 19 year old every chance she gets. I mean, who cares? You do not have to like the person, but give it a rest with the artist trashing. At least he is doing something positive in his life.

I think Chris Brown is a good talented kid. He's no MJ but he's okay at what he does. His homages to Michael are kinda sweet, imo. People like Chris and Neyo, etc. are just keeping the MJ vibe alive fluffed up until.....

*clapping*

i hope some of the clothes are reminiscent of MJs style back in the 80s

Thanks for the news, mello and DM.

I am EXCITED about the clothing line. I just hope the clothes are nice, cheap (LOL) and not tacky. I love Mike, but he be wearing some tacky clothes.

I am so sorry about T. Riely's studio being burned down. Wow..... That is really sad.

I have no idea why a certain poster likes to trash a 19 year old every chance she gets. I mean, who cares? You do not have to like the person, but give it a rest with the artist trashing. At least he is doing something positive in his life.

*clapping*

lol, why don't you just SAY MY NAME? It's so comical how you TRY to be subtle. You obviously lack skills in this area. If you've got a problem, just say so, don't hide behind sementics. I ain't gonna stop giving my opinion on other acts just because some people can't bear to read it. Just skip over my posts if they bother you so much.

Last edited:
Mike could have really done something more creative with his fashion ideas and history than to hand it over to some quick and tacky Hollywood marketing scheme.

As for the clothes being cheap, I really doubt it. If the clothes are surely being sold at Kitson, I wouldn't classify it as cheap, lol. Start saving up, guys! ;)

Michael's official clothing line in Japan contains very elegant suits and ties, etc. The new line is said to be more glitzy and so forth, it'll be interesting to see what comes out of it. Hopefully they will have a full MJ showcase like they do in Japan.

m1_p02.jpg

No it is not a video game mello.. lol!

I was saying that video gamers use the same tactic to find out when a game is coming out as I did to find out when the clothing is..

get what I'm saying??

There is a little simple tactic to get the date of the planned 'street market' date is..

It was just hinting to u guys on how to find out..

Mike could have really done something more creative with his fashion ideas and history than to hand it over to some quick and tacky Hollywood marketing scheme.

Awww, don't be negative. Let's see what it would look like. I am not familair with the designer all that much but maybe MJ can make the clothing line look great. Who knows?

lol, why don't you just SAY MY NAME? It's so comical how you TRY to be subtle. You obviously lack skills in this area. If you've got a problem, just say so, don't hide behind sementics. I ain't gonna stop giving my opinion on other acts just because some people can't bear to read it. Just skip over my posts if they bother you so much.

OH SH*T! :lol: NIKKI! :D

LMAO @ "good and tight"...

With the little gut I got, it'll better be at least loose enough where it won't cut off my waist circulation. :lol: Got me wearing 31" pants, lol!

mike bought two ed hardy shirts at that shop in la when he was w/ grace....so yes, he wears ed hardy....just not when he's out and about...pretty expenisve pajama shirt, tho

children, please play nicely

tigerlilly...i expect more from u.....c'mon now...'rilla ain't in no mood! lol

You know, the media keeps saying that Michael has announced that he is launching a clothing line. But Michael hasn't said anything, really. The only people that have been quoted is Audigier and the owner of Kitson. Michael hasn't said a word, yet everybody is claiming he said something.

Just amazing.

Please keep the attitudes in check. If you have a problem address it elsewhere the forum is not the place for it. The ignore button is a wonderful feature. Some of ya'll should seriously investigate how using it may make your lives more mod friendly :yes:

Please keep the attitudes in check. If you have a problem address it elsewhere the forum is not the place for it. The ignore button is a wonderful feature. Some of ya'll should seriously investigate how using it may make your lives more mod friendly

Exactly.

Well, we will see what happens July 4th.

Exactly.

Well, we will see what happens July 4th.

I have a feeling NOTHING is going to happen on July 4th. Well not what we might have been expecting.

I mean, since July 4th is right around the corner, we should have heard "something else" by now. There was a brief mention on one of the gossip sites and nothing else has been said. I find that a wee bit odd.

Back