29 Jan09...Pics page 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 29 Jan09...all about mentionings...

I still think its funny that the lawsuit was released after the thriller show details were emerged

Not sure if its been mentioned or not but Christian Audigier visited MJ's new home in Holmby Hills last night. Just a little bit of news for you all :)

Not sure if its been mentioned or not but Christian Audigier visited MJ's new home in Holmby Hills last night. Just a little bit of news for you all :)

For real, that so cool!

Did you hear that mentioned on the televison More details please. I love hearing news like this. Thanks.

Thats cool, i love hearing news like this too

For real, that so cool!

Did you hear that mentioned on the televison More details please. I love hearing news like this. Thanks.

There's pictures on some paparazzi sites of him leaving MJ's home with a big smile on his face lol, no info on what happened during their meeting though.

post the pics please...

There's pictures on some paparazzi sites of him leaving MJ's home with a big smile on his face lol, no info on what happened during their meeting though.

I've only heard of him and Mick Jagger meeting recently for a fashion line so I don't understand this story... that line of theirs ain't ever coming out. :lol:

lol no wounder nobody aint mentioning it, b/c theres no mike

new piccy

0130_michael_jackson.jpg

arnie kliens

nice:)

(maybe he thought enough with the PJs..its time for some new hoodies from the collection.lol)

new piccy

0130_michael_jackson.jpg

Aww, poor paps aren't going to make much money unless Michael changes up his "look" pretty soon (I'm being sarcastic, of course). Different day, virtually same appearance from previous visits.

Thanks for posting, though.:)

Last edited:

Aww, poor paps aren't going to make much money unless Michael changes up his "look" pretty soon (I'm being sarcastic, of course). Different day, virtually same appearance from previous visits.

I know right! LOL!

All of the doctor visit pictures look basically the same. Good One Mike!

Jan 29-Michael visits Beverly Hills skin clinic

According to TMZ
http://www.tmz.com/2009/01/30/*****-pachydermis-homo-sapien/
Michael Jackson went on a safari yesterday ... to a Beverly Hills skin clinic.

0130_michael_jackson.jpg

Meanwhile according to WENN
http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=christian%20audigier%20300109&version=int

Fashion designer Christian Audigier and wife Ira Audigier smile for the cameras in the back of their Mayback as they leave Michael Jackson's LA residence.
Los Angeles, California - 30.01.09

get_preview.php

tired of this. do something , dont care what people say but the man has not released anything for like 8 years. all he does is dressing up. good that he takes care of his health =)

tired of this. do something , dont care what people say but the man has not released anything for like 8 years. all he does is dressing up. good that he takes care of his health =)

Gurllllllllllllll.........:sleep:

8 years, 2 of which were completely stolen from him, the next two no doubt needed for physical and mental recovery. So actually, he's right on schedual.

All he does is dress up? Well all you people seem to do is complain.

All he does is dress up? Well all you people seem to do is complain.

Erm, if the man coming out every 2 weeks looking at that, ppl are goin wounder...:sleep:

and dont worried about ppl complaing, ppl could complain all they want

Erm, if the man coming out every 2 weeks looking at that, ppl are goin wounder...:sleep:

Michael has been dressing like this (or simliar) to this since the 80's. So this is nothing new

Hey so Christian went to see MJ?? hmmm...making plans perhaps, finalizing some things?

So MJ was going to a skin clinic? well he does have vitiligo so maybe he has to go see the doctor, and he has to go out to do that. Maybe the doctor can't go to MJs home.
Ya know men MJs age should be going to the doctor alot, its that time of your life to really crack down on any medical issues, My dad is going through alot of doc appointments and he is 51.

all y'all seem to do is bitch and fuss.....if he does come out or if he doesnt....it's always drama

the sideburns.. :) I'm liking where this may be going.. Mike is starting to wear the fedora again, now I see sideburns.. I can't wait to see him in this style and actually see his face. :) I love the look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back