29 Jan09...Pics page 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg this is so funny.Blanket Loves Christmas.Hahhaha

What a cutiee video!! And how sweet of mike to have the guards take in everything to sign for his fans :wub:

And awwww that thing about blanket!! SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!! Teeehee :p

Perhaps he is doing whatever he feels he needs to do to get camera and album/concert/tour (?) ready ???

Omg this is so funny.Blanket Loves Christmas.Hahhaha

Does that guy honestly think that Michael would come out of his house for Bread and salt? He should have gotten Michael a big bucket of Fried Chicken from KFC instead, if he did that then Michael would have run out of his house lol

That guy was creepy ..

I love it _ The guard was cool
"Blanket REALLy Loves Christmas" ha ha
I bet Michael Really loves Christmas too :)

Just because he is covering his face does not mean he has had surgery. He's visiting a skin clinic, so it's something to do with his skin? He could be covering up because it's gotten a little worse? I'm worried. Just hope that he's OK. :(

I'm lovin Mike's Christmas decorations, and what's wrong with leaving them up? lol I still have some of mine up.

As for the pics of him, I saw these a few days ago, and yeah I think I saw a curl too, and what looks like a bruise on the side of his face, I just hope he's ok... He'll show his face when he's ready to, just like he always does. I have faith in him.

Michael hasn't been taking surgeries for YEARS. It's been a very very long time. He uses those veils and masks because of the studio recording. He is allergic and wants to sing as smooth as he can in studio. And he doesn't want to get sick either.

Well, it looks like he likes to dress nowadays. He's been using suits and stuff for a lot since the end of 90's. Before that he used suits much less. Maybe that's because he wants to look more mature or something...

But I afraid that house in that video isn't Michael's...

Re: 29 Jan09...all about mentionings...

new piccy

0130_michael_jackson.jpg

Michael!!!! Why can't I see your face?!:timer:

I'm going to close this because frankly ya'll are going places that aren't really appropriate. Hopefully something interesting will happen soon :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back