~ 2nd and 3rd Generation Jacksons ~

They're all great looking kids.

I just wish more of them got that "Jackson" bone structure....so beautiful. :(

yes i agree beautiful family diverse looking but yes i also love the bone structure I would think that there was native indian not sure but so beautiful.

23tl8yg.jpg

Ahaha, why are Auggie's pants so tight? LOL, he still gorgeous!!!

SHUUUUUUUT UUUuuuuUUUUuuuuppppp Kaoutara!!!! :rollin:

That was horrible!!!Jackie, knew wat he was doin, I wanted him to carry me to bed, but I thought since I was crippled it wouldn't work out to well!!!

Oh Hi Wannnn, It's F.A.N. wit the tight pants!

Ahaha, why are Auggie's pants so tight? LOL, he still gorgeous!!!

SHUUUUUUUT UUUuuuuUUUUuuuuppppp Kaoutara!!!! :rollin:

That was horrible!!!Jackie, knew wat he was doin, I wanted him to carry me to bed, but I thought since I was crippled it wouldn't work out to well!!!

Oh Hi Wannnn, It's F.A.N. wit the tight pants!
pshhhhhhhhhhhh whatevaaaaaaaaaaa annie dodge! lol

and at least he's upgraded to a new pair. u really want him to bring out them raggedy ass cami's again?! omg we busted on him so hard....from pants to shorts...the story of the pants! haha

I've never understood when people say Michael changed himself because didn't want to look like his father because to me he's always looked more like Katherine.

I always thought Michael looked for more like his mother Katherine than Joesph. Though Michael did get his good square chin from Joesph, but the eyes, cheek bones etc and softness of Michael's looks comes from Katherine.

pshhhhhhhhhhhh whatevaaaaaaaaaaa annie dodge! lol

and at least he's upgraded to a new pair. u really want him to bring out them raggedy ass cami's again?! omg we busted on him so hard....from pants to shorts...the story of the pants! haha

LOL, those pants were a curse to us all!

I thought our old ass ragady PJ pants were sometin, nope Austin surely took the cake on that one!

hey my stooge ones have holes in the ass! lol but i still rawk them out. and lawd....jay's bright green behind. girl...whoooosh

Could the reason be the same reason that the woman named Billie Jean kept claiming that Michael Jackson was the father of her son? Just to get some attention and money? She just a person who is making claims and she has nothing to back it up. And I think her last name is Rodney. She is not Tito's daughter. If there is one thing that those Jackson men do very well, is that they do claim their children. If Joe Jackson could claim JoVonnie, then I don't see why Tito would deny he had a daughter.

Google Tanay suing Tito Jackson.
I personally think something is there if he did visit her on and off as a child what was the reason for that? if tito did have a blood test taken that means he was not sure if he was her dad, he must have know her mother in order to even take a blood test. so its not all in her head, in a article tanay said tito is embarrassed of her. I have not read the results of the test have you and were?

uh that has NOT been confirmed. ugh

and i don't think rj is w/ her anymore. that pic was for the elctrovyce party..like last yr.

remember, them is minors so um....yeaaaaa

and NINO>>>>>>>do u need me to carry u to ur car? r u sure? u sure? u sure? generations and generations cuz tj brought his son! cdfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i still cant forget the face jan and toy made to me like 'oh hell naw, get ur girl and stop laughing' girl...im sorry! but it was funeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! it's not whaning anymoowe

Gurl, please stepp away from the liquor,j/k.

On the reel wtf you talkin about? *whines*I wanna kow the joke,too.

I personally think something is there if he did visit her on and off as a child what was the reason for that? if tito did have a blood test taken that means he was not sure if he was her dad, he must have know her mother in order to even take a blood test. so its not all in her head, in a article tanay said tito is embarrassed of her. I have not read the results of the test have you and were?

Personally I think people can claim what ever that want, that doesn't mean that it's true. Are you calling Tito Jackson a liar? You are only going by what Tanay is saying. A DNA test was taken and it showed that Tito is not the father. She was suing because she had come to know Tito as her father supposedly.

Gurl, please stepp away from the liquor,j/k.

On the reel wtf you talkin about? *whines*I wanna kow the joke,too.
ahhhhhhhhhh it's a long story involving ALL THE JACKSONS....literally i mean all of them cept prince, paris, and blanket! lol aaaaaalll of them! haha

and how was tito embarassed of her if he took pics w/ her, had he rin his top eight? she made it nasty by forcing the issue. im sure he would've been supportive and cared for her had she not asked for fanfare and him to publicly admit she was his kid.

then it would get testy, dontcha think?

I always thought Michael looked for more like his mother Katherine than Joesph. Though Michael did get his good square chin from Joesph, but the eyes, cheek bones etc and softness of Michael's looks comes from Katherine.

He favours Joseph more.

I think, Tito, Latoya, Michael, and Janet look like Joseph.

Rebe, Jackie, Jermaine and Randy look like Katherine.

Marlon looks like both Katherine and Joseph.

But the funny thing with all this is that I saw Jermaine in person once and I thought he was Tito. And I've seen pictures of Rebe where she looked like Janet.

But the funny thing with all this is that I saw Jermaine in person once and I thought he was Tito. And I've seen pictures of Rebe where she looked like Janet.

Janet will look EXACTLY like Rebbie when she's her age.

And I agree with your analysis

Personally I think people can claim what ever that want, that doesn't mean that it's true. Are you calling Tito Jackson a liar? You are only going by what Tanay is saying. A DNA test was taken and it showed that Tito is not the father. She was suing because she had come to know Tito as her father supposedly.
Im not calling tito jackson a liar, in order to take a blood test he had to think she could have been is daughter, why else wood he take the blood test, did tito mention the rusults of the test? if so were is the article. just saying if tanya say tito visited her as a child how do you know he did'nt, did tito say that she is lying about that, and were did you read that? or is tito keeping quiet about the hole thing.

ahhhhhhhhhh it's a long story involving ALL THE JACKSONS....literally i mean all of them cept prince, paris, and blanket! lol aaaaaalll of them! haha

and how was tito embarassed of her if he took pics w/ her, had he rin his top eight? she made it nasty by forcing the issue. im sure he would've been supportive and cared for her had she not asked for fanfare and him to publicly admit she was his kid.

then it would get testy, dontcha think?
Acorrding to tanay saying tito is embarrassed of her, in the public she say he want knowledge her but he has told her he is her dad. she thinks he is embarrassed to admit it publicly.

actually if u've seen katherine in person, like close up, u can totally see rebbie and janet in her. those girls look just like they mama. the eyes have it.

and maybe tito took the dna test to shuther up. he loves his boys. he's proud of them. he loves his grandkids...there's no indication that if she were his daughter, he would shun her.

especially not his sons....they know just how important family is.

Really? You thought Jermaine was Tito? IMO they look nothing alike. Tito has more of a box shaped face lol and Jermaine is greasy! :flowers:

They all favor each other. Mike looks more like his sisters. All the girls look alike, not the same just alike.

leave my man alone. he can't have a box face cuz i picked it up...and i still had a baby. remember, if u pick up a box, u can't get pregnant

ALL the Jacksons are sooo beautiful :wub: Like every single one of them. Wonderful family.

Im not calling tito jackson a liar, in order to take a blood test he had to think she could have been is daughter, why else wood he take the blood test, did tito mention the rusults of the test? if so were is the article. just saying if tanya say tito visited her as a child how do you know he did'nt, did tito say that she is lying about that, and were did you read that? or is tito keeping quiet about the hole thing.

Where did you read that Tito said that he had a daughter?
What makes you think HE THOUGHT THAT HE COULD BE THE FATHER? Most people take a DNA test to disprove a false claim that is made against them. And why would he make the DNA test public? You didn't even know that she sued him, now did you? I know the information from a private source and I am not going to post it here.

I am not saying that he didn't know Tanay from a personal standpoint. I am saying that there is more evidence that supports that Tanay is NOT his daughter and I know about it. Now IF you CAN post information on here that says she is, then I will apologize for calling her a liar. TANAY IS MAKING THE CLAIMS, NOT TITO.
If you want to believe that Tanay is Tito's daughter, you go right ahead.

I think latoya and Michael really look like to Katherine too.
In fact, Michael has/had the the top of the face of his mother (eyes, cheekbones) and the lower of his father (chin, nose..) and maybe it's why he has his nose done and his chin, to remove the resemblance with Joe. (I speculate)

Randy looks like to Joseph too I think.

leave my man alone. he can't have a box face cuz i picked it up...and i still had a baby. remember, if u pick up a box, u can't get pregnant

LOL, her dumb ass! If that's the case, how did we have 2 healthy kids? Lawd knows I picked up a lot of boxes in my day!

Tito has more of a..idk, he just don't look like Jermaine lol.

Now Jackie Ooooof, now that is perfection, Jackson perfection at its best!

did u just invoke my tito oooooof? wtf? hold on now...bad enough u already had claim to the OTHER eight jacksons and some of they kids....u get the oof now too?

tito and jermaine look nothing alike. one carries menthols, one carries crisco

I think latoya and Michael really look like to Katherine too.
In fact, Michael has/had the the top of the face of his mother (eyes, cheekbones) and the lower of his father (chin, nose..) and maybe it's why he has his nose done and his chin, to remove the resemblance with Joe. (I speculate)

Randy looks like to Joseph too I think.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! I do not see it. I swear I don't. hahahahaha!!!

Really? You thought Jermaine was Tito? IMO they look nothing alike. Tito has more of a box shaped face lol and Jermaine is greasy! :flowers:

They all favor each other. Mike looks more like his sisters. All the girls look alike, not the same just alike.

When I saw Jermaine and I thought HE was Tito, THAT was back in the 80's. Jermaine had a jeri curl afro. Not the painted on hair look....HAHAHAHAH!!

did u just invoke my tito oooooof? wtf? hold on now...bad enough u already had claim to the OTHER eight jacksons and some of they kids....u get the oof now too?

tito and jermaine look nothing alike. one carries menthols, one carries crisco

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: Oooooooooooooooooooof!!!!!!!

Jermaine carries crisco :rollin: Katie, you are so crazy! Ahahahaha that's so funny!

Back