~ 2nd and 3rd Generation Jacksons ~

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! I do not see it. I swear I don't. hahahahaha!!!

HAHAHAHAH !! Just look at the eyes and the glance of Michael and Katherine : it's the sames, the same mimes, the same eyes, the same ways speaking. When I look at Michael speaking and moving his eyes, I see Katherine. I don't see Joseph.

girl...he paints his hairline just like his daddy paint his moustache. hell...only mike and marlon got cute facial hair...the rest...lawd

LOL...do they really do that? I always thought his hair looked plastic.

girl...he paints his hairline just like his daddy paint his moustache. hell...only mike and marlon got cute facial hair...the rest...lawd

LOL. That's funny. :D

I'm deeply involved in the beauty industry but I have yet to figure out what that stuff is that Jermain uses in his hair is and why Joe's mustache looks like that. Do you have a link to the product they use?

It's quite strange but intriguing at the same time.

When I saw Jermaine and I thought HE was Tito, THAT was back in the 80's. Jermaine had a jeri curl afro. Not the painted on hair look....HAHAHAHAH!!
Tito has never had a curl or any other processed do. His hair has always been natural. Randy Jr. looks more like the DeBarges than Steven Randall, lol.

Last edited:
I didn't say that Tito had a curl.

Randy looks like the Debarges? :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed FAR FROM IT....
The point was that I don't see how you could mistake Jermaine (who had a curl) with Tito (who didn't). I don't think Tito & Jermaine look alike anyway.

The point was that I don't see how you could mistake Jermaine (who had a curl) with Tito (who didn't). I don't think Tito & Jermaine look alike anyway.
My point is that think that two brothers may not look alike in a picture, but when you see one in person then you know that they do favor ONE ANOTHER. And it wasn't really a curl. Jermaine hair was kind of like the Let's get serious look but he was going toward a curly look. He still had an afro.

JERMAINE LOOKED LIKE TITO WHEN I SAW HIM IN PERSON.... ARE YOU GOING TO TRY AND TELL ME WHAT I SAW?

My point is that think that two brothers may not look alike in a picture, but when you see one in person then you know that they do favor ONE ANOTHER. And it wasn't really a curl. Jermaine hair was kind of like the Let's get serious look but he was going toward a curly look. He still had an afro.

JERMAINE LOOKED LIKE TITO WHEN I SAW HIM IN PERSON.... ARE YOU GOING TO TRY AND TELL ME WHAT I SAW?
I just said I see no resemblance. My cousin thinks Jermaine & Michael looks alike, and I don't really see that either. Just like you say you don't think Randy Jr looks like the DeBarges and I do.

I just said I see no resemblance. My cousin thinks Jermaine & Michael looks alike, and I don't really see that either. Just like you say you don't think Randy Jr looks like the DeBarges and I do.

OH!!! I'm sorry. I thought you were talking about the brother Randy looking like a Debarge. I didn't see the Randy JR. the nephew. He does look like a Debarge.

^^ Hahaha!

That's some funny stuff right there. Sometimes I have to wonder why the people who seem to have more money than the average person always get the most questionable looking services done.

All I can say is the hair is very "creative". :D

im saying...it has to be murrays! lol cdfu jermaine.....and he don't really have more moneythan the average person. just look athis divorce drama...saying he was broke and couldn't pay support but he bought jermajesty a damn iphone. lawd smh

im saying...it has to be murrays! lol cdfu jermaine.....and he don't really have more moneythan the average person. just look athis divorce drama...saying he was broke and couldn't pay support but he bought jermajesty a damn iphone. lawd smh

I know....lol!

That's why I said "seem". As for the rest of it Jermaine is definitely the lovable but clueless Jackson (when it comes to his personal affairs anyway). :D

he ain't clueless...hell, he the smartest one. living lux, driving phat cars from his friend, making the outward appearaence seeming as thou he 'bout it but when it comes down to paying for stuff...he can't

he ain't clueless...hell, he the smartest one. living lux, driving phat cars from his friend, making the outward appearaence seeming as thou he 'bout it but when it comes down to paying for stuff...he can't

Jermaine funnels his money thru his MAMA.

Jermaine appears broke on paper cause everything he has and all the money he makes is in his Mama name.

making the outward appearaence seeming as thou he 'bout it but when it comes down to paying for stuff...he can't

^^ And that my dear is what makes him "clueless" in my book! LOL

Jamgirl, if he's "got eeeeeeeeeverything in his maaaaamaaaaa name" he's got the hood rich lifestyle down pat.

Wonder if he hangs out with birdman and the big tymers.

This thread is too funny. :toofunny:

OMG, you two are TOOOOO much! :rollin:

Jermaine is a hot ass mess! However, Kotara he does have more money then your average Rash who's stripper name is Innocent who STOLE my number out of a certain someone's phone! ::Sorry, had to get that off::

Jermaine wouldn't know hood if it hit his saditty ass in the face. He forgot where and came from!

hmmmmmmmmm lol. she can have his number. ur right, he uses the premium crisco. the one next to the patron BEHIND the cashier at rite aid and ralph's....my bad.

but it's just sad. they all have so much potential. they're not untalented and they need to wrap they damn heads around the fact that they can make it w/o mike, they could've when he was alive and they can now and they don't need to do it on the backs of his fame.

omg tito on the guitar? ride kd ride...chiiiiile. jackie? he just too fyne NOT to be in the public eye! they all either have thelyrical, dance, or song writing talent OR charisma.

so i never understood y they didn't jump on that.

now for the second gen....(

Back