~ 2nd and 3rd Generation Jacksons ~

Most of them tried, but it didn't sell. Er, "Baby Tonight", Randy & the Gypsies, Rebbie, Jackie, etc. Radio didn't give them any airplay. That's because the record labels didn't put any money behind them. Tito is performing with his blues band in clubs, but the blues is not something that gets airplay or TV coverage.

ah randy's forte is NOT in music. not as a singer anyway. maybe composer since he's good w/ instruments.

and did bb king not do well? it's all in finding a niche. tito was on his way, hell he had shirts that said 'tito's turn' but things always come up.

if given the exposure he deserves, just one time, im sure he can captivate a fan base. it may notbe what people like but that's all a part in becoming ecclectic. hearing something u like that's out of ur norm but finding outmore about it

after seeinghim in person, im sure he can do that

B.B. King had been performing for 20 years before he really became popular and started making money. He was just playing in juke joints and was broke most of the time. He had a hard time. His record label in the 1950s wanted him to record rock & roll (as this was where the money was), but refused. He and other blues singers only started being heard by the mainstream when British acts like Eric Clapton, the Rolling Stones, John Lennon, and Paul Butterfield started hyping them. The blues never really got any airplay, even on black stations. It was seen as low class. There's a blues thread here that no one goes in, lol.

B.B. King had been performing for 20 years before he really became popular and started making money. He was just playing in juke joints and was broke most of the time. He had a hard time. His record label in the 1950s wanted him to record rock & roll (as this was where the money was), but refused. He and other blues singers only started being heard by the mainstream when British acts like Eric Clapton, the Rolling Stones, John Lennon, and Paul Butterfield started hyping them. The blues never really got any airplay, even on black stations. It was seen as low class. There's a blues thread here that no one goes in, lol.

True.

But I like Tito's bluesy Vibe. :cheeky:

I think, Tito, Latoya, Michael, and Janet look like Joseph.

Rebe, Jackie, Jermaine and Randy look like Katherine.

Marlon looks like both Katherine and Joseph.

But the funny thing with all this is that I saw Jermaine in person once and I thought he was Tito. And I've seen pictures of Rebe where she looked like Janet.

I agree. The Cherokee Indian in Joe's genes are very strong as most of the folks in the Jackson family, including grandkids have those harp heavy eyebrows. There is also the eyes. Those four have the same type of stare. You can see it when Michael, Joe, Janet and Latoya are in interviews. Tito is Joe's twin.

I also agree that sometimes they all look alike depending on what year it was. With Latoya, if you put a dark wig on her she would be Michael's twin . On 20/20 she said her mom keeps remarking since he passed that much she looks like Michael.

Last edited:
Can't get over how much this cousin looks like little Blanket:

098uhgf.jpg

mnhbvc5.jpg

hgyt764e.jpg

765rfdsa.jpg

cousin.jpg

Cute kid! Is he mixed with hispanic?

Cousin Randoms:

njhbgv.jpg

88_with_jeremy.jpg

iju78.jpg

vg765dx.jpg

0987yhg.jpg

mj87hg.jpg

5654r.jpg

nj76tg.jpg

:happy:

she's columbian and dang if jermajesty don't got the same teeth as blankito! cdfu they both gonna make an orthodontist very damn happy

she's columbian and dang if jermajesty don't got the same teeth as blankito! cdfu they both gonna make an orthodontist very damn happy

:rollin: You so Stoooopid monkey!

Everytime I see the word generations and Jacksons next to each other, my knee begins to hurt :lol:

because when you were sober you didn't want to. Ahahaha, I was shakin like crazy when he was telling us about everyone that was coming lol... UMMM TITO! What happend to our thanksgivig dinner? Oh hell no, lol

seeing the 2nd/3rd generation Jackson makes me sad........becuz they are now hurting over the lost of Michael..

seeing the 2nd/3rd generation Jackson makes me sad........becuz they are now hurting over the lost of Michael..

Maybe they are not hurting like their parents but I think they are hurting............. I don't think some of them were really close to Michael and probably only knew him from a distant or maybe when he came around for events with the family. He was always traveling around the world. I think Janet one time said somethng like they would go for months with out seeing one another. If Michael was that way with his sisters and brothers, then you know he wasn't that close to some of the kids....

I think only Stacy, Taj and Taryll were around Michael the most when they were born and growing up and they were the only ones to witness Michael's years as a member of the he Jackson 5. Valencia, Dealz, Jermaine jr. Yashi, Autunm Tj, Brittny, Marlon jr. Brandi and Auggie all were born during the years when Michael was with the Jacksons. They never knew him as a member of the Jackson 5. Jaime, Jeremy, Jourdynn, Genevieve,Stevanna, Randy jr, Dante, Jafaar, Jermajesty and all the great grand kids came along after Michael's Bad tour. At that point Michael was a bonafied Superstar and he indeed was traveling the world. It so strange, but most of Michaels neices and nephews only witness his career accomplishment second hand. Through the media like most people.

Last edited:
Steveana Jackson -she attends Harvard

Tell us one thing about you that people are usually surprised to hear: People are usually surprised that I'm half Persian (and that I speak it too), I usually get somewhere in South America. But nope, half persian and half black

rkroex.jpg

Last edited:

Tell us one thing about you that people are usually surprised to hear: People are usually surprised that I'm half Persian (and that I speak it too), I usually get somewhere in South America. But nope, half persian and half black

rkroex.jpg

She looks exactly like her aunts Rebbie and Janet in that picture and I would have never guessed she was half Persian.

rkroex.jpg

A splitting image of both of them...

Wow, she looks as if Rebbie or Janet spit her out.. she is a beautiful young woman.. Glad she is doing the college thing.. good for her

Back