3T

Why not? I think it's sweet. :) I know what his son looks like but never seen any pics of the daughter.

I'm glad the younger generation of Jackson's seem very stable and level headed.

While the Paris Hiltons (famous for what?), Britney Spears (that poor girl) and Chris Browns (talented but troubled) et al get in the media everyday for doing whatever it is they do, these Jackson kids have not been talked about because they aren't attention seeking spoiled brats....and I love it. :D

That is true.

They have all been raised as wonderful kids in Encino and not hollywood brats....

But I was just crushing on TJ during Brotherhood days, to identity.

Have seen a photo of him and his wife and his son but not his daughter...

While the Paris Hiltons (famous for what?), Britney Spears (that poor girl) and Chris Browns (talented but troubled) et al get in the media everyday for doing whatever it is they do, these Jackson kids have not been talked about because they aren't attention seeking spoiled brats....and I love it. :D

it's not fair to judge other celebrities based on what the media makes them out to be, as an MJ fan you should already know that...look what they did to michael
"these Jackson kids" have not done anything worthy to be in the spotlight in the first place why would anyone be interested in them?

it's not fair to judge other celebrities based on what the media makes them out to be, as an MJ fan you should already know that...look what they did to michael
"these Jackson kids" have not done anything worthy to be in the spotlight in the first place why would anyone be interested in them?

Their last name....JACKSON.

I understand you completely and I'm not trying to judge.

I never really intended to tie the 'attention seeking spoiled brats' part of the comment to those 3 names in particular so maybe I worded that wrong.

All I'm really saying is what you said in your last sentence.

For the fact that 3T are/were quite popular and have had issues in their life (mother's death plus all the other normal trauma of growing up in a famous family brings etc) they are NOT doing anything that would get them into the spotlight....going on reality shows, having public nervous breakdowns, abusing women, taking drugs, etc....

They seem to be living balanced, healthy, quiet lives and that's good on them.

No harm done. :)

yes the Jacksons are very quiet people I like them for that, even Michael always kept his cool under the worst media scrutiny ever I don't know how he managed that

I cannot believe they are in their 30s!!

:lol: Yesss I knowww...

omgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd your siggy is so hot it should be illegal!!!!!!! :wild: I can't stop watching that, seriously :swoon:

:lol: :lol:

I'm glad I could "oblige" you all with tha' "anaconda swagggg".

Did you just say "anaconda" referring to our darling angel Mike....?

Hahahahah! :D

It sounds so out of place...but I can't deny homebody showing us what he workin' wit right there.

P.S. Katherine would be horrified at how we're ogling her baby boy.

P.P.S. I really have to wonder what kind of underwear he has on under that thing (if any) for his "business" to be moving around like that....quite mesmerizing....and I mean that in the most non-sexual way possible :p

I sure in tha' hell did! I nicknamed his "dang-a-lang" that a LONG TIME ago. Hell, Mike is/was packin' and he knew it.........so did I. LOL

And umm, I really don't believe he had on any drawers this particular night...... *fans herself*

3t are so handsome especialy taryll... love him...........love and miss michael so much

user398_pic3641_1220983586.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi888.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoiii.jpg

3t are so handsome especialy taryll... love him...........love and miss michael so much

user398_pic3641_1220983586.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi888.jpg

:wild: HOLY-FRICKIN-SCHMOLY!!! Taryll, Taryll, you so fine, gorgeous, beautiful, divine, etc, etc, etc. :p ... And people thought that Michael got plastic surgery to add the cleft on his chin. WTFever! :smilerolleyes: It's pretty obvious that looks run in this family. :D :wub:

Yesterday 25 years ago (15th September 1995)
MTV News (Europe) reports that Michael signed 3T to his MJJ Records label:

Last edited:
Listening to 24/7 now. 'Brotherhood' is such a great album.

Me doing the song "I Need You" in American Sign Language

I shared the video with TJ and he shared it on his Instagram page and this is what he said about it.
"I Need You…This video was so cool that I had to share. You guys are so creative and talented! Show some love to Valerie who made this sign language video to @3tworld “I Need You”... 🙌🏾"

Back