7 more unreleased Michael Jackson-Songs leaked soon??? ("Carry on" remains)

Re: 7 more unreleased Michael Jackson-Songs leaked soon???

what a shame! people sell this songs:S guys im adding to my little blog whatever i got. im updating when i get new song.... we have to share that things . My site is my signature ;)

by the way i hope i can listen carry on soon:s i really want to listen it.

If someone could PM me the full version of DYKWYCA (without sirens and voice) i would surely appreciate it . The good quality one .

Thanks so much !

PM me Much Too Soon full song plz

noone shares it for free right now. lets just wait for a few more days.

He's right. WE WILL HAVE THIS ALBUM RIGHT NEXT MONTH!! Just be patient.

Removed due to copyright reasons. :angel:

Last edited:

Just heard full Much Too Soon. It's ok. Got the mp3 if anyone needs it.

andd we will laugh with our asses to people who spent 300 dolars to this song :D

those people are listening to the songs right NOW! I'm pretty sure they think they're money is well spent. :D

Please PM any links you guys are willing to share. Many thanks

The files from "tak" are only MP3. LOL!

Much Too Soon is wonderful! Reminds me of You Are My Life :)

Okay, so now we have Another Dan (Fan Finished Version), 12 O' Clock (DYKWYCA), Much Too Soon, Keep Your Head Up, Breaking News and Hold My Hand? Or are there more out there...?

Cleaned up version of 12 O' Clock (DYKWYCA) without that annoying intro, Jay-Z part and klaxon blaring... PM me for YT link and Download link :)

we shouldn't encoureged this leaks!

So today is Wednesday November 17th...I wonder what songs will be leaked today....

we shouldn't encoureged this leaks!

I agree...I'm not listening to anymore leaks...I haven't listened to Much Too Soon, and I"m keeping it that way until I get the album...:D

madmijak if you plan on sharing another song today or tommoro would you be able to share Blue Gangster? Im sure people wouldn't mind this one as its not on the upcoming album. Wav would be awesome!!!

I agree...I'm not listening to anymore leaks...I haven't listened to Much Too Soon, and I"m keeping it that way until I get the album...:D

you must be strong person then, cause after listening to the snippet I couldn't hold myself
now it's probably one of my favorite Michael's ballads :)

Personally, I'd absolutly love to hear Blue Gangster. Alltough we do not have a lot of the vocals, the ones that we do have is MJ on his best. I'm sure the full version is incredible. And as michaeljojacksonfan said, the song is not on the album, so it wouldn't hurt anyones experience of the new CD. And opposed to Carry On, Blue Gangster is Michael :)

André89;3085076 said:
Personally, I'd absolutly love to hear Blue Gangster. Alltough we do not have a lot of the vocals, the ones that we do have is MJ on his best. I'm sure the full version is incredible. And as michaeljojacksonfan said, the song is not on the album, so it wouldn't hurt anyones experience of the new CD. And opposed to Carry On, Blue Gangster is Michael :)

It is a version of Gangsta(No friend of mine) why u all wonder too much this? and how can u say carry on is not mj. u are the source?

any leakages on the moors then no?

Back