7 more unreleased Michael Jackson-Songs leaked soon??? ("Carry on" remains)

Re: 7 more unreleased Michael Jackson-Songs leaked soon???

It is a version of Gangsta(No friend of mine) why u all wonder too much this? and how can u say carry on is not mj. u are the source?

Yeah. Blue Gangster = Gangsta (No Friend Of Mine).

I trust my own ears :) You are free to make up your own opinion, just as I have made up mine. And as far as I'm concerned, the person who sings Carry On is not Michael.

Have more songs than MTS leaked?

I have KYHU, MTS. If you have others please PM me.

aytac - that DYKWYCA clean version could you PM me with that?

i have dykwyca

madmijak, if you dont mind me asking, when do you plan on sharing more songs?

who the hell do i have 2sleep with to get "carry on"?!!

Yeah would LOVE "Carry On"!! So hoping that leaks soon

Please can somebody pm me a CDQ VERSION OF DKWYCA ?

I Want the BEST quality avilable ?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ???????????????????

i have ''do you know where your children are- cleanest version'' :) no more thing:/

You can pm me that song too please !! Would love to hear that song in the best quality ! It's an amazing song !!

Can Someone send me the full song of Another day please?? I read that it's in full available??

thanks in advance!!

Another Day full? Nah, I don't believe that.

But if there is Another Day in full, someone PM it please. :D

guys another day is a fan-made mix. im uploading what ive got to my website. check it soon. But dykwyca is not clean version in my site. .im gonna add clean version there soon. if you subscribe or leave your mail adress as a comment to my site, im gonna let you know.

im happy that dykwyca got leaked since it wont be on the new album.

i cant wait to hear another day. curious about which song is gonna leaked next. cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sad thing is, I bet the complete album will leak in the next 2 weeks, will be on all torrent sites soon. I can recall Invincible that was leaked weeks before it was released.

and with many fans sabotaging it.....

Fans were the only ones that truly opposed to illegal downloading.... even if they used to be too eager and gave up downloading, they bought Mike albums afterward ....

But now many won't buy...... countless people would download illegally, not thinking a second to buy.... :no:

The email posted here doesn't work. She replied from another.
As far as "Another Day", "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" and "[Love] Never Felt So Good" have been already leaked and heard, I've asked her to sell me these ones cheaper, for only $500 and she did! Is it good or not - it's everyone's own business. But I know what I've paid for. Don' judge. But now I also own these songs. Must say - they are INCREDIBLE, especially "Much Too Soon", it reminds me of "Speechless" and "Little Susie".
:punk:
PS: don't even ask. I'm not able to share. Just the private use. Respect MJ. :wub:

These bolded ones will be soon on the album!!
500 $ is a little fortune!! :bugeyed

Love never felt so good I got it for years in HQ. Do you know where your children are, again got it these days in HQ. All free leaks.....

Anyway I do not care, I will BUY MJ works whenever they will appear, not matter if I already got some tracks. It's principle matter. I love respect Mike and artist work too much.... :wub:

and with many fans sabotaging it.....

Fans were the only ones that truly opposed to illegal downloading.... even if they used to be too eager and gave up downloading, they bought Mike albums afterward ....

But now many won't buy...... countless people would download illegally, not thinking a second to buy.... :no:

If you talk about my sharings. I love to share with fans. I believe fans will buy this album even if they downloaded the songs. No one knows about my site without Mj fans. And i dont let anybody know this links.

If everybody still unhappy about my sharings i can delete them :/

Don't worry about it, if Sony promotes the album it will sell a lot and be a huge hit....

so what has all been leaked in the recent weeks besides Hold My Hand and Breaking News? I've heard DYKWYCA but was under the impression this was Hollywood Tonight. Anyone have any info?

wowow wait guys there are too much pm request.. i added it to my website... go there and download it. my site is my signature.

Where abouts on your site is the "Carry On" snippet please?

do i need to sign up to download ?

Guys just a reminder that we cannot by law condone any illegal downloading so discussion of it really does need to end now on it. We're doing this to protect this place and you guys.

Back