7 more unreleased Michael Jackson-Songs leaked soon??? ("Carry on" remains)

Re: 7 more unreleased Michael Jackson-Songs leaked soon???

LMAO...yeah those DJ's are so obvious always with their talk during certain songs. I don't know why they even keep doing it...it''s not adding anything to it. And it's not like people will go 'Oooh so his name is DJ this and that...let's look him up'. lol.

LMAO...yeah those DJ's are so obvious always with their talk during certain songs. I don't know why they even keep doing it...it''s not adding anything to it. And it's not like people will go 'Oooh so his name is DJ this and that...let's look him up'. lol.

Exactly what I was thinking! :p

wait, what?....you mean, you don't do that? :ninja: bahahahaha

wait, what?....you mean, you don't do that? :ninja: bahahahaha

Hahahah :clapping:

Nothing new has leaked right? I am getting kinda used to waking up every morning, checking out MJJC and finding out more snippets have leaked. I sure do hope this continues after the release of the album. But probably not..

I too would like to hear "Carry On" if anyone has it. Can u please PM me? Thanks. :)

so, still one reamains to leak.

Yep just one left to be leaked, I'd like to hear the rest of carry on.

love never felt so good (better version) hasn't leaked yet :(

I was wondering if anyone has "Do you know where your children are?" in better quality then 192kps.
I really want to add it to the album but it kinda erks me that its in poor quality.

I know I shouldnt complain cause at least it leaked!

Thanks

can i have a pm link to all the leaked trax that are NOT on the new album minus blue gangsta please

I haven't even heard the snippet though...I'd appreciate it if someone could PM me a link. ;D

It would be appreciable to have the .wav of the Much too soon version that leaked, I mean the version without the accordion.

If she has an early version of the album it should be an authentic cd quality. I hope it will leak soon.

Back