80 Million fans on Facebook!

Re: [Update 70 MIllion] 60 Million fans on Facebook!

Michael Jackson Facebook

Reaching 75.003.489 today

018.jpg

Aww I like that photo. You see how he looks when fans yell out that they love him!!! Congratulations Michael. I hope he got some more thousands after the album & illusion came out.

MJ: 75 000 000
Cristiano Ronaldo: 84 000 000
How the f*ck is that ? It's impossible !

Update: Michael Jackson
77.250.103 Likes
Btj1PdtIEAA9xPn.jpg:large

^^^ Beautiful photo :wub:

Update: Michael Jackson
79.012.058 Likes

ByZZGaJCYAA6tDx.jpg

I wanna see that 100M!

I bet Michael will have more than 80 million fans at the end of the year! :wild:

Did you check out how pretentious Janet Jackson and her team are? "http://JanetJackson.com/ An icon, a trendsetter, a businessperson, a multi-gifted artist: songwriter/producer/singer/actor/dancer." Bitch, please! She's not even closer, most people know the only and true multi gifted artist from the Jacksons is Michael and he only has King of Pop and his main web page as information on his Facebook. Also, most people know she doesn't have a real fan base on her own, they're primely Michael Jackson fans.

Whoa tell us how you really feel about Janet :p

Honestly im pretty sure Janet most definitely has fans of just her and not MJ.

Most people I know who consider themselves JJ fans were MJ fans first. And she only has 2.3 million on fb.

What does this thread have to do with Janet?

Since they are related by blood, I just pointed out how pretentious she and the difference how Michael and the Estate has conducted him when he has almost 80 million fans and she has 2.3 million. If anyone has a problem with it, some of you are so whiney out of nowhere.

What does this thread have to do with Janet?

Since they are related by blood, I just pointed out how pretentious she and the difference how Michael and the Estate has conducted him when he has almost 80 million fans and she has 2.3 million. If anyone has a problem with it, some of you are so whiney out of nowhere.

:hysterical: Respect77, this thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with Janet! The attempt to drag her into the "conversation" as a back door way to express contempt for her is a bit much. Whether some people may like it or not, she is more than "related to him by blood"; there isn't any doubt that Mike loved his sister and vice versa and no fan is really in the position to judge otherwise (myself included).

Those kind of disrespectful/tasteless comments are what derails various subject matter from being discussed RESPECTFULLY and CIVILLY.

Guys, calm down please. This is NOT a contest to see who gets more gold stars, ok. Either be happy that Michael has reached such an impressive number of followers of FB or leave this thread be. Janet has nothing to do with it. Stay on topic.

:hysterical: Respect77, this thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with Janet! The attempt to drag her into the "conversation" as a back door way to express contempt for her is a bit much. Whether some people may like it or not, she is more than "related to him by blood"; there isn't any doubt that Mike loved his sister and vice versa and no fan is really in the position to judge otherwise (myself included).

Those kind of disrespectful/tasteless comments are what derails various subject matter from being discussed RESPECTFULLY and CIVILLY.

I don't know how fans can defend her after what she did to Michael and Paris. That's why I have nothing to contempt for her. No worries, it's the last thing I'll say on that matter here.

Even though inferior performers (on talent and artistry) have more likes on fb, it's impressive even Michael gone phisically has such power and presence on social media.

why are u maculating this thread still?

go 80M!

Maybe a mod can delete the Janet-related posts please.

Just enjoying that so many are loving Mike

Bx79xn0CcAAZeM7.jpg
(MJ crowd art)

Top 20 Most Popular Celebrity Facebook Pages (MJ #6)

http://www.examiner.com/article/facebook-top20-celebs-nov2014?cid=rss

# FB-Likes Page
1. 105,570,012 Shakira
2. 101,327,171 Cristiano Ronaldo
3. 96,330,517 Eminem
4. 89,958,608 Rihanna
5. 86,420,393 Vin Diesel
6. 79,566,806 Michael Jackson
7. 75,858,212 Justin Bieber
8. 75,747,817 Katy Perry
9. 75,197,062 Harry Potter
10. 74,778,787 Lionel Messi

B1aJA39CcAEM_cF.jpg

It's been dropping for awhile. Several weeks ago or so it was just over 80,300 million, now at over 75 million, and been steadily decreasing while his new page likes were going up (today shows up 42%). Seems odd but then I'm not on facebook and don't really understand how "likes" work.

http://fanpagelist.com/category/celebrities/

#7 Michael Jackson
Musician

THE MOST GOOGLED MUSICAL ARTISTS
Source: http://vallieegirl67.com/2015/12/07/the-most-googled-musical-artists/

Musixmatch conducted a study focusing on vocabulary size throughout the music world, crowning hip-hop as the style with the largest vocabulary. Heavy metal came in second, folk and rock come in 3rd and 4th, country and indie rock at 5th and 6th and pop came in at 7th place. The results concluded that there is no direct correlation between the average vocabulary size and the popularity of a genre

The study also includes a list of the most Googled artists in each of the top eight genres of music. Michael Jackson ranked in both the pop and rock categories.

fullscreen-capture-1272015-72843-pm.jpg

michael-jackson-google-michael-jackson-14214708-1613-971-1.jpg

^ A sidenote: Someone noted elsewhere while seeing this that R&B is not even considered a main musical category now. How sad. :(

Back