8Jan09.............

As much as i am dissapointed on seeing the chance of mike performing, if mike isnt ready to perform-then he shouldnt do it by force.

But i really hope that he okay with all these 'mj being ill" rumors , im still a lil worried.

If Michael was that sick he would be in a hospital somewhere, plain & simple. Michael is fine. These are just more "news" sites feeding off of the same stupid tabloid author, as usual! We all need to stop buying into there stupid plot! :D

xtra bit posted on kop by the fans who were in the pics/footage seems we were right agnes lol

in case some fans want to know, Michael is fine. His health is in good condition. The Dr he's seen recently is his dermatologist.

For those who didn't see this quincy jones was on 'Last Call With Carson Daly' 2 nights ago and carson held up some pics of artists he's worked with and one of them ofcourse being michael and scroll to 4:06 where carson shows a pic of quincy and michael from back in the 70s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWCcLlS65_0

xtra bit posted on kop by the fans who were in the pics/footage seems we were right agnes lol

Great. Thanks for sharing and that's exciting, Michael telling the fans that he's selecting the tracks now. That means he's close guys and this is the only legitimate news. That Obama story sounds like pure tabloid trash.

Hello, now i got somethin to say why does all MJ's family wants to be famous?, the only one that is the real star is Michael, then, very very very very far away is Janet, But Latoya is a shame is a laugh she is nothin(she tried to be a singer but she didnt succeed, so she is not a celebrity), i mean Michael must be so tired, and ashame of his family using his name, i mean his father, this Joe man was not a good father he use MJ, when i critized beyonce i didnt do it because she said this, cause it is true, i critized her by saying she was so upper class, that was the bad thing she said, HIS FATHER USED MJ, he tortured Michael and his brothers and at the same time the jealous brothres bothered real bad Michael for being the one catchin all the attention( cause of his obvious talent) now his sister and some brothers are doing the same, what would you think if all Madonna's brothers and sisters or whatever she has tried to make famous because of being her Bro/sis, its shameful, the whole Jackson family do not represent Michael Jackson, he is himself, its shameful how all the members of this family are makin michael so unimportant, i wish:angel: they would all stay away from the camera, and Janet, well she has to do her thing, besides she has his own fans anyway.
This family is so shameful( Michael is an exception), MJ has to be ashamed:bugeyed

Last edited:
Hello, now i got somethin to say why does all MJ's family wants to be famous?, the only one that is the real star is Michael, then, very very very very far away is Janet, But Latoya is a shame is a laugh she is nothin(she tried to be a singer but she didnt succeed, so she is not a celebrity), i mean Michael must be so tired, and ashame of his family using his name, i mean his father, this Joe man was not a good father he use MJ, when i critized beyonce i didnt do it because she said this, cause it is true, i critized her by saying she was so upper class, that was the bad thing she said, HIS FATHER USED MJ, he tortured Michael and his brothers and at the same time the jealous brothres bothered real bad Michael for being the one catchin all the attention( cause of his obvious talent) now his sister and some brothers are doing the same, what would you think if all Madonna's brothers and sisters or whatever she has tried to make famous because of being her Bro/sis, its shameful, the whole Jackson family do not represent Michael Jackson, he is himself, its shameful how all the members of this family are makin michael so unimportant, i wish:angel: they would all stay away from the camera, and Janet, well she has to do her thing, besides she has his own fans anyway.
This family is so stupid, MJ has to be ashamed:bugeyed

:bugeyed stop already!

This family is so stupid, MJ has to be ashamed:bugeyed

Your the one who should be ashamed! How dare u say such things bout michael's family!
Michael will always love his family NO MATTER WHAT! And yes they have have said things bout joesph, but THEY are the ones that have the RIGHT to say things bout him NOT U!
They will always be there for each other and yes they fight- but please give me one family that doesnt fight. All families bicker & fight but as the saying goes "blood is thicker than water" and that im sure that applys to the jackson family, as it does with all families around the world!

head_chartbeat_3.gif

T
he latest news in the world of Billboard's definitive sales and airplay charts.

January 08, 2009 01:46 PM
spacer.gif

Fred Bronson

GOING FOR THE ‘GOLD’:

...A nine-week stay at No. 1 does not make “Abba Gold” the lengthiest visitor among the albums that reached the top spot in 2008; Michael Jackson’s “Thriller 25” came up aces for 11 weeks....

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/chart_beat/bonus.jsp?JSESSIONID=LpYKJmNL5X2yf4ZJ9vyFyvHvhyp0KDDgzJQkNxVn2YpNJHQ11Xrb!-1339754956

Sorry but i am a Michael Jackson fan, not a Jackson family fan, so dont go hyterical, come on, fredom of speech people:yes:, this is MJ fan site, i was only saying what some people like me think, Michael was thrown down many times by his own family, Ia a MJ fan, ok i love him for what he is not for his family, let me have my say, respect my rights of expressing myself:yes:

yes but what u have to realise is michael is a "jackson"
And anyone that disgrads his familes feelings will upset him.

dont u want it to be true

Hell yeah. But I want it to be official as well. But that is just me.

in case some fans want to know, Michael is fine. His health is in good condition. The Dr he's seen recently is his dermatologist.

Uhmmmm... duh. LOL. Mike made a statement stating that he is fine. So..... what was the point of telling the fans that?

Regarding Vard's comment: It is ok not to like all of them but to bashed them for no reason is pretty lame and low. They have their issues, but they are not bad people. I wish that fan would put her/his anger at the media and not members of a family who has always been there for Mike. Being a fan of Mike is a great thing, but that does not mean it is ok to belittle his family. I bet you that MJ would not change a thing about his family. Not a thing.

Last edited:
yes but what u have to realise is michael is a "jackson"
And anyone that disgrads his familes feelings will upset him.

Im not trying to convince anyone ok? obviously he has that last name, but he is Jackson, MICHAEL and i love him, course i will feel bad if his family someday may not be good, they are humans, but Michael Jackson is the artist i love, why his family is all around the cameras all the time? except for Janet who has the right, she is a bit good.
Its all right if you are jacksons family fans ok?:cheeky: be who you are and so let me be me:yes:

Regarding Vard's comment: It is ok not to like all of them but to bashed them for no reason is pretty lame and low. They have their issues, but they are not bad people. I wish that fan would put her/his anger at the media and not members of a family who has always been there for Mike. Being a fan of Mike is a great thing, but that does not mean it is ok to belittle his family. I bet you that MJ would not change a thing about his family. Not a thing.
>Regarding your comment BEE
It was not my intention to belittled them, when i say its a shame its what i feel, i think his true family now are his children, and the ones trying to make him come back to reality, not those who say "oh he is ok, he does not need anything else, i/we protect him" when you see someone who is visible lonely and desperately searching for companion is because there is a lock of somethin, he locked love as a child and as a young man, where were his family then? i dont need an answer, i am noone to say and you are not either. I just said what i see, i will never belittle noone, that its not me.

Last edited:
I must clearfy, Katherine and Joe concive Michael, so amen for it.:agree:
But his fathr Joe, no, he was not a good father, Michael forgive him, that its great, but who will return Michael his childhood and youth with a lovin father and loving/respectful brothrs and sisters(dont know if you know how traumatic to a sensitive person that may be)
i think the only member really really really carin about Michael was/is (if she is/was permited to) his Mother I love her:yes: :agree:

This family is so shameful( Michael is an exception), MJ has to be ashamed:bugeyed
The jacksons are very famous family, Lotoya did broadway in europe some years back she has her share of fans, the jackson 5 (jackson) has fans world wide, janet has fans world wide. and joe jackson got michael and his brother started in show business he was there manager, yes he famous for that.

here is website:http://www.thriftymommy.com/michael-jackson-is-back/

Michael Jackson is back
by kellys on January 8th, 2009

This might surprise some of you but if you can earn $1 million dollars, then I say go for it! Make sure you are smart with your money but spend what you want. When you spend money, someone else has a job and someone is paying their bills. So by all means, if you are financially secure, then share a little.

However, $100,000 a month in RENT! Now that is wasteful to me. Michael Jackson has moved back into the Untied States and has chosen his residence. For years, we have heard that Michael Jackson’s health is failing and he is broke. So when I heard that he moved into a Bel Air mansion and signed a 1 year lease. The house has:

7 bedrooms,
13 bathrooms (how many bathrooms do you need to clean?)
a theater
wine cellar and tasting room
12 fireplaces
Can anyone say “overkill”! I don’t remember him having 6 kids living with him and even if he did, he can’t monitor 12 fireplaces and all those kids.

When I say share the wealth, I mean go out to dinner or pay $100 for an entire outfit. Not $100,000 for rent. This story just got my goat.

here is website:http://www.thecelebritytruth.com/michael-jackson-moves-california/005440

Michael Jackson Moves Back To California

Michael Jackson has returned to California to live, after turning his back on the state following his acquittal of child molestation charges in 2005.

The King of Pop’s rep, Tohme Tohme, told the LA Times that Jackson’s move back to the City of Angels was because he wanted to be “closer to where the action is” in Hollywood.

According to Tohme, Jackson is renting the French chateau estate in Bel-Air, describing it as “a little bit more than an average home”, including seven bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, a theater, wine cellar, tasting room and 12 fireplaces.

“He might want to build his own dream house,” Tohme says of Jackson’s plans. ”Although the real estate market isn’t very good right now.”

The jacksons are very famous family, Lotoya did broadway in europe some years back she has her share of fans, the jackson 5 (jackson) has fans world wide, janet has fans world wide. and joe jackson got michael and his brother started in show business he was there manager, yes he famous for that.

You know what?, famous was not the word i should have used, imust have said talented, charismatic, and artist, ARTIST, (you know there was a time where they were around the world)
again is fine if you are Jackson Family fans:yes:, but i am not, im a MIchael Jackson fan:yes:, whats the problem?:flowers:

Last edited:
Well hopefully someone will take the time to care what I posted on the previous page post #65.
I did:) the youtube video, the interview with quincy, yes very good one!

Last edited:
You know what?, famous was not the word i should have used, imust have said talented, charismatic, and artist, ARTIST, (you know there was a time where they were around the world)
again is fine if you are Jackson Family fans:yes:, but i am not, im a MIchael Jackson fan:yes:, whats the problem?:flowers:
There is no problem, the jacksons have a lot of talent and michael is the most talented one, he's not the only one thats talented, thats my opinion.

First of all MJ can perform WITHOUT doing dance moves. I mean, when he performed for President Clinton, no dance moves were involved.

Aside from the fact that this BIG news comes from a site nobody has ever heard of before. I mean, do you really think that news this big, would be coming from an UNKNOWN website. They have been talking about who will and will not be performing on all of the legitimate news outlets, but nobody has EVER mentioned MJ's name.

I hate to be negative also, but it just amazes me that MJ fan's STILL believe everything they read.

you are completely right.I ont belive this article which is coming from no where.By the way I'm sure that Michael is Fine

here is website:http://www.thriftymommy.com/michael-jackson-is-back/

Michael Jackson is back
by kellys on January 8th, 2009

This might surprise some of you but if you can earn $1 million dollars, then I say go for it! Make sure you are smart with your money but spend what you want. When you spend money, someone else has a job and someone is paying their bills. So by all means, if you are financially secure, then share a little.

However, $100,000 a month in RENT! Now that is wasteful to me. Michael Jackson has moved back into the Untied States and has chosen his residence. For years, we have heard that Michael Jackson’s health is failing and he is broke. So when I heard that he moved into a Bel Air mansion and signed a 1 year lease. The house has:

7 bedrooms,
13 bathrooms (how many bathrooms do you need to clean?)
a theater
wine cellar and tasting room
12 fireplaces
Can anyone say “overkill”! I don’t remember him having 6 kids living with him and even if he did, he can’t monitor 12 fireplaces and all those kids.

When I say share the wealth, I mean go out to dinner or pay $100 for an entire outfit. Not $100,000 for rent. This story just got my goat.

here is website:http://www.thecelebritytruth.com/michael-jackson-moves-california/005440

Michael Jackson Moves Back To California

Michael Jackson has returned to California to live, after turning his back on the state following his acquittal of child molestation charges in 2005.

The King of Pop’s rep, Tohme Tohme, told the LA Times that Jackson’s move back to the City of Angels was because he wanted to be “closer to where the action is” in Hollywood.

According to Tohme, Jackson is renting the French chateau estate in Bel-Air, describing it as “a little bit more than an average home”, including seven bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, a theater, wine cellar, tasting room and 12 fireplaces.

“He might want to build his own dream house,” Tohme says of Jackson’s plans. ”Although the real estate market isn’t very good right now.”

Bitch, please. Michael earned all his money himself, worked like a dog for it, so he can spend it on whatever the hell he pleases. People who aren't wealthy or who haven't been around wealth don't understand what it means to be a multi, multi millionair. If they had that kind of money, they would be spending it like water too. And truth be told, that's what money is for. You're supposed to spend it. It's not worth anything otherwise. Heck, you can't take it with you when you die.

Back