8Jan09.............

source? How do you know they like MJ?

They did an interview for TV Guide in the early part of the campagain, which was picked up by a few other outlets.

I remember it because it was right before Kobe Bryant spoke about his own daughter's being fans of MJ's music and how they were so into "Smooth Criminal," after he had just won a game, that they didn't pay any attention to him winning. LOL! That was another cute little story.

I think it's safe to say that "almost" everybody has a Michael Jackson story, whether they want to admit it or not.

Well there usually is a 3-5 year gap between MJ albums anyway. So waiting this long for a new MJ album is normal

I am talking about from the time that we hear about it being recorded. The first time I heard anything pretty concrete was in 2006 when he had the Access Hollywood interview. It is now 2009. The same thing happened with Invincible; in 1999 he had the TV Guide interview only to release the album 2 years later in 2001.

I know it is normal to wait for his perfections to be ironed out, but I hate knowing he is making music, making statements to get the fans excited, having interviews, having others mention they are working with him, and then wait 3 years to release it. It would be better to work hard behind the scenes, narrow down the tracklist, announce that you will be releasing an album, then spend 6 months to a year finishing and fine tuning it for release…

theres probably a reason for the way he has choosen to go with the news.

If he would have released his 3-4 singles that were planned, made the video for Hold My Hand as was promised, and finally release his album, there would be no reason to turn down a performance for the president elect. Now he has to make excuses because he feels that that performance isn't a good platform to start his comeback.

I know the man has a life with kids and everything, but I hate the excitement of hearing about the new album only to have to wait 4 years for it to get released. Either don't say anything at all, or get in the studio and release the album already…

Well, first of all, I don't see what this has to do with Michael not being at the inagural. Second of all it's not an excuse that we know of. This is Obama's moment, it's his inaugration, and I wouldn't want anybody else to steal the attention from the big event. If this article's true, then Mike's just being humble and letting him have his day. When he feels like the time is right, you'll hear about it.

And plus, it's only been like 8 days into the new year. Before we start making conclusions of what might happen or not, let's sit back and see what happens. You'll never know...

Hey! Do you know tha address of this new MJs palace?
I just want to sneak into it via google maps and sattelite :tease:

...promising that "the second half (of his career) will be better than the first.

Well, that's a hell of a challenge.

I would not be surprise if the Obama story is true because "Man in the Mirror" is a song many people are playing to Obama's theme on "Make a change" something we (Man in the mirror) should be doing.

First of all MJ can perform WITHOUT doing dance moves. I mean, when he performed for President Clinton, no dance moves were involved.

Aside from the fact that this BIG news comes from a site nobody has ever heard of before. I mean, do you really think that news this big, would be coming from an UNKNOWN website. They have been talking about who will and will not be performing on all of the legitimate news outlets, but nobody has EVER mentioned MJ's name.

I hate to be negative also, but it just amazes me that MJ fan's STILL believe everything they read.

Big Apple2, are you talking about the Democratic Fund Raiser he did at the Apollo Theater? And if so, are there any vids of it??

Well I'm happy that Michael has found a nice little place to live in for now.. :D Bel-Air.. doesn't Liz Taylor live there too, nice ;)

The only thing that botherd me was that some tabloids here wrote that "MJ is returning to California" Do'h? Hasn't Mike lived in cali for atleasts a year by now, in Vegas? gee. :smilerolleyes:

Well I'm happy that Michael has found a nice little place to live in for now.. :D Bel-Air.. doesn't Liz Taylor live there too, nice ;)

The only thing that botherd me was that some tabloids here wrote that "MJ is returning to California" Do'h? Hasn't Mike lived in cali for atleasts a year by now, in Vegas? gee. :smilerolleyes:

vegas aint in cali.

source? How do you know they like MJ?
michelle talked about in a interview. about her daughters being fans of mj and sometimes barak would get up and dance abit aswell but that he wasnt very good. it was something like that.. it was posted on here or the gen discussion area. might find it if u do a search

according to redglasses/manu on kop board hes in the last pics from new years eve.

"as for his album he said to the other fans that he was on a selection of the tracks...dunno more"

according to redglasses/manu on kop board hes in the last pics from new years eve.

"as for his album he said to the other fans that he was on a selection of the tracks...dunno more"

So what they are saying is that MJ has finished his new album and he's selecting which tracks are going to be on there?

Do it michael. We want to see history made again by you. This is a good opportunity. Just choose a song that fits and you"ll be fine. We are all behind you. You will be remembered for doing this. You did it for clinton ,now do it for your new president and us fans who love you.

So what they are saying is that MJ has finished his new album and he's selecting which tracks are going to be on there?
thats what i take it to mean

michelle talked about in a interview. about her daughters being fans of mj and sometimes barak would get up and dance abit aswell but that he wasnt very good. it was something like that.. it was posted on here or the gen discussion area. might find it if u do a search

thats really cool! thanx! :)

Said one Obama supporter, “Who turns down an invite from President Obama? You gotta’ be on your death bed”

Hmmmm....... I want to believe that Obama personally begged MJ to be at his big day, but the rest of the article seems..... ugh. Look, this is how I see it, if MJ was rumored to perform at Obama's big day, then, it would have spread like wildfire. So far, only some unknown gossip site spread that story. BTW< just because MJ supposedly turned down something does not mean that the ruomors or lies about his health are true. That means that maybe MJ is getting used to his new digs in L.A. (As a matter of fact, my local news reported on MJ moving into his new home this morning along with that quote from Tohme) and maybe MJ does not want to take the certain attention away from Obama. Also, I doubt that any Obama supporter with some sense, would not assume something so silly as what was assumed about why MJ supposedly turned down a chanmce to perform. Anyhoo, as for that information from the KOP board - meh...

Said one Obama supporter, “Who turns down an invite from President Obama? You gotta’ be on your death bed”
that quote tells u that the story is false. how blatent do they have to be lol probably another story put out there by the sicko halpern like with the macca will story created by him

as for that information from the KOP board - meh...
dont u want it to be true.

Back