8Jan09.............

Great. Thanks for sharing and that's exciting, Michael telling the fans that he's selecting the tracks now. That means he's close guys and this is the only legitimate news. That Obama story sounds like pure tabloid trash.
Hey the bolded part got me scratching my head real hard. I think I'm missing something. Can you fill me in?

As for the media talkin about him spending his own money, they should know they're only comin off as a bunch of jealous people cuz they know they would never see the kind of money MJ spends just like the way we spend on things daily. I'm laughin at them judging him by saying "wasteful".

The Jacksons are famous for their musicianship and as entertainers. Michael is far from being the ONLY famous one, get it right, anyways...

However, $100,000 a month in RENT! Now that is wasteful to me.
renting is always wasteful regardless of how much u are paying.its money for nothing. and considering mjs tastes hes hardly gonna find somewhere to rent for a thousand $ a month lol. hopefully he will find somewhere that he can actually buy.hes in a great position considering the market

some ppl will never learn. no matter how many FACTS u present them to PROVE to them that tabloids = pure lies, total fabrications they will NEVER learn. sad but true. michaels health is perfect. he said it once he said it twice he said it a billion times. fans who saw him recently said it. enough already. if u wanna believe a devilish sicko who makes up bullshit instead of michael who tells u the one and only truth then be my guest.
cant the man go to his dermatologist without some so-called "fans" buying into the tabloid garbage and making crazy speculation of their own ? i go to my derm often myself just to give me special lotions and cremes for the face and also make up that is compatible with my skin. i dont even want to imagine how i'd feel if ppl started making speculations about my visits to the derm and making up crazy stories of their own. i'd be like WTF.i guess thats how michael was like 35 years ago. when the bs started. now hes much stronger and as hes said he has "rhino" skin so now he must be like "who gives a flying fuck" and moving right along. :yes:

The Jacksons are famous for their musicianship and as entertainers. Michael is far from being the ONLY famous one, get it right, anyways...

Ok take it easy man, i know the family of Michael jackson are famous there in the US, not that much around the world, and as far as the talent part, is ok you think the others jackson are talented, but sorry, not to me. :flowers:

Bitch, please. Michael earned all his money himself, worked like a dog for it, so he can spend it on whatever the hell he pleases. People who aren't wealthy or who haven't been around wealth don't understand what it means to be a multi, multi millionair. If they had that kind of money, they would be spending it like water too. And truth be told, that's what money is for. You're supposed to spend it. It's not worth anything otherwise. Heck, you can't take it with you when you die.
Couldnt say it beter:agree:

Back