A Film Release Of Michael Jacksons Bad Tour 1988/89! PETITION | All help needed!

Yeah this is about to go wild, proud of y'all for your ideas and dedication

Will the video be the final teaser video? As much as I like it, personally I think it should only have film footage from Moonwalker and Bad 25. This is the absolute best quality possible so I think the video will have the most impact if ONLY this footage was used.

nextbigthing56;4298546 said:
I think it would be really great if we can have this thread moved to the main section. IMO it’s really important to get as many eyes on this as possible. Mods is it possible at all to have this moved?

I said it from the very beginning. Please move this thread to News & Discussion.

Will the video be the final teaser video? As much as I like it, personally I think it should only have film footage from Moonwalker and Bad 25. This is the absolute best quality possible so I think the video will have the most impact if ONLY this footage was used.

Nah, we are waiting for HappyLees Video and then it will be replaced.

What about making a video with people from different countries asking in their own language to release it? That would add a bigger international feeling and interest to the project

What about making a video with people from different countries asking in their own language to release it? That would add a bigger international feeling and interest to the project

I am in.. but people simply need to start making things instead of only giving ideas. . I cannot do it all on my own.

Nah, we are waiting for HappyLees Video and then it will be replaced.

I know the video has little information, but it's just an idea of what the teaser should look like...

Last edited:
i know the video has little information, but it's just an idea of what the teaser should look like...

so awesome!

EDIT:
we just reached 700 signings.

Last edited:
kai;4298594 said:
so awesome!

EDIT:
we just reached 700 signings.

That is so amazing! It’s getting a lot of attention. I suspect that it would get more attention when HappyLee finishes his trailer. Come on Happy! 😁

IMWhizzle;4298613 said:
That is so amazing! It’s getting a lot of attention. I suspect that it would get more attention when HappyLee finishes his trailer. Come on Happy! 

and if more people share everywhere they can.

edit:
i just sent it via PM to several (like 15) big instagram accounts related to MJ.
Lets hope some of them sharing it.

Last edited:
Almost 800! I predict we gonna reach 1000 tomorrow or the day after! :)

In the 2012 statement I think the estate knew what fans wanted because of old wembley petitions/campaign. If we do the same here I think it will go a long way.

Ohh, the goal got bumped up to 1000? And over 800 have now signed?

2HIqjBn.png

In the 2012 statement I think the estate knew what fans wanted because of old wembley petitions/campaign. If we do the same here I think it will go a long way.

There is new information regarding the film reels which weren't there in 2012.

Serious Effect;4298658 said:
Ohh, the goal got bumped up to 1000? And over 800 have now signed?

I think, change.org moves the goal post automatically. Once you reach a small goal, it moves it up a level etc.
As kai has pointed out, we should aim for 50,000–100,000. :)

Beautiful teaser. Well done man!

This is my humble contribution to the campaign, it's my final version of the teaser that I will show on my channel, it's the complete version with the corresponding information and uploaded in 4k. I will also share the HappyLee's version when it is ready.

ScreenOrigami;4298695 said:
I think, change.org moves the goal post automatically. Once you reach a small goal, it moves it up a level etc.
As kai has pointed out, we should aim for 50,000–100,000. :)

correct.
i think it's more effective cause people don't see a goal of 100.000 then. They see that like 600 have signed and the goal is 1000 so they rather sign it because its not much more needed for the next goal. I think after the 1000 the goal jumps to 4.000 but not sure.

My teaser is almost done. I want to add another line below "Sign the Petition!". What about "Relive His Magic" or something like this? Please help as I'm not a native English speaker. Thanks. :)

^That sounds good to me... or maybe change "his" so the phrase is similar to the first campaign, like a sequel. Relive THE Magic.

Last edited:
Back