A legend has passed but his music will live forever.

Derek1984

Proud Member
Thank you Michael for all that you have done. I will always love you.

Couldn't agree more. The most famous man who ever lived, in my opinion. He will never be surpassed. R.I.P Michael.

He's aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
he's aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
he's aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif

I will forever love you Michael.

I am devestated. Crying soo much.

:(

Michael, your body is not here anymore, but your spirit remains in each and every one of us. May we all take this opportunity to say Thank You for all of the wonderful music you have given us throughout the years. I am so sad, it's beyond belief.

I am in absolute shock! I can't breathe and I am shaking...I pray to god it is not true but all the major news sources are now reporting it :(

Michael Jackson was an absolute ledgend...he will always be remembered for his amazing talent and charity

This is great saddness beyond what i can describe.

I had just bought a ticket today Wednesday after getting a code.

Michael had everything to live for

I most of all am saddened about Prince, Paris and PrinceII who now have to grow up as orphans without the love of their father.

I read in Adrian's book that MJ has fainted before in 1990 and he managed to crawl and call his doctor who then reached him in time.

It seems this time, he didn't get help in time.

I cannot understand why it had to be like this but God knows and atleast Michael will be at peace now. Atleast he knew he had the world in his hands and all success beckoning. Atleast he had a smile on his face.

But that does not take away the saddness.

My comfort and love to others who are saddened.

Can't listen to his music without crying right now.

Michael's music is part of my soul. Listening to his music, watching his videos etc is now the closet I will get to him now. Michael was beautiful in every sense of the word.

Back