A NEW MJ Hologram Is Arriving!

Now with limited motion capture of MJ available would you guys rather have it used for a hologram OR a video for future release?

The benefit for use for video is they could take advantage of angles and better realistic production.. where as live image is harder to bring to life.. You can't use the same CGI and take from angles for realism

The face looks a teensy bit more realistic than that last.... spectacle lol. But still... meeehhh. Good, but not good enough for me #sorryhoney...

These people need to get their hologram to look like this.
315c1330c50f2d2d6de19251cec05f05.jpg

^^If I were Michael, I'd want my hologram to look like me in my prime-28-32 years old. Everybody is at their best then.
Look at Leave me Alone vid. He put Elizabeth in there at 29 and her most radiant-not in her 50s.

^ Yeah, well I think realistically Michael would pick a look that is a hybrid.. Only to create a believability of 'current' yet still feel comfortable with they way he looks..

Whatever the case I'd want a hologram that actually looked like Michael, not an quality rendering.. video games get more spot on to face now than the hologram pics we've seen..

^ Yeah, well I think realistically Michael would pick a look that is a hybrid.. Only to create a believability of 'current' yet still feel comfortable with they way he looks..
Even tho the hologram that performed STTR needed a heck of a lot of work, I was pleased with the "age" and general look. Post Bad and Early Dangerous.
I haven't seen vid games (except here sometimes) or the Vegas show so I have nothing to compare it to.

I don't think that would work because of realism. :/

Here is an example!! of realism and face similarities In video games now days..
Realism?? Kevin Spacey is alive so yes, he can look his current age.

Does it have to be realistic? Can't a hologram of a deceased person be any age? Do you think Michael would rather his hologram look 58?
I'm picturing his performance of WYBT not only because he looked terrific. He also looked timeless.

Realism?? Kevin Spacey is alive so yes, he can look his current age.

Does it have to be realistic? Can't a hologram of a deceased person be any age? Do you think Michael would rather his hologram look 58?
I'm picturing his performance of WYBT not only because he looked terrific. He also looked timeless.

Also helps that Kevin Spacey is alive to do the acting work, so they can realistically capture every little nuance of his expressions/movements that he does. A lot harder for someone who's not here, especially if a massive part of their brand is specifically focused on a particular set of difficult expressions and movements...

I also think that for the unveiling of the new hologram that they should have it perform one of Michael's live Billie Jean routines from when he was still physically with us.

Well, hope this is gonna be much better than the first one...
I'm not convinced at all...!

the motion capture on the face would more so help realism in movement of the face.. but the actual structure should be done well without. Artists all the time re create his face in sculpture, drawing, digital design, and so many other forms.. Todays technology could easily take pics of MJ from all angles and get the basic structure and artist work it to make it one fluid face structure..

The digital face we saw I'd give it a B+ which is good but not for a hologram. If they are going to go through all that goes into it and spend whatever costs that comes with it, they might as well get the face on point.. The whole point of a hologram is believability

not a fan of holograms. Something inherently wrong about it. Its not live, not real...whats the point.

Why Holograms when we have video of the real Michael

I don't mind having MJ as a hologram, however the last time they did it they failed to capture MJ's stage presence which was the huge appeal of seeing him perform his songs on stage. I'd also love to have MJ's look not be based on a default "best era" but based on the era of the songs he would be performing.

Ultimately, I'm sure we have the technology.

I heard from industry insider there's a World Tour coming. I will let you know if I have more details.

I heard from industry insider there's a World Tour coming. I will let you know if I have more details.

How if they haven't even debuted the new hologram yet?

I'm all for going big or going home, but considering that the last hologram was tragic they really should debut the new one on a relatively small scale, maybe at an awards show or something.

I'm always suspicious when someone says they have "inside information", but thanks for sharing. :D

How if they haven't even debuted the new hologram yet?

I'm all for going big or going home, but considering that the last hologram was tragic they really should debut the new one on a relatively small scale, maybe at an awards show or something.

I'm always suspicious when someone says they have "inside information", but thanks for sharing. :D

well, don't believe it until you see it .
but I just shared what I have heard

Back