A totally new member :)

Heni

Proud Member
Hi! :)

As I'm a new member here, I guess I should introduce myself. :D
I'm Heni, 18 years old from Hungary. I'm preparing for the last parts of my finals right now.... Gosh, I can't for them to be over. :D When I have some free time, I try to spend as much of it as possible with my family, friends.... and pets. I'm crazy about animals, especially dogs. :D

I used to be a member of MJJPC, but whenever I try to log in, the webpage writes "error" and I have no idea why. So I looked for another forum and... here I am. :D I would looove to make as many friends as possible.

I can't really think of anything else to say right now. I'll try to be as active as possible.

xoxo

Welcome! :give_heart:
vhug.gif

Welcome to MJJC :wub: Heni :ciao:

Glad you found us. Enjoy your stay here with the MJ Fam :angel:

Hi Heni!

Én is magyar vagyok. (I'm a Hungarian too.) Welcome to the board.

I'm Heni, 18 years old from Hungary. I'm preparing for the last parts of my finals right now.... Gosh, I can't for them to be over. :D When I have some free time, I try to spend as much of it as possible with my family, friends.... and pets. I'm crazy about animals, especially dogs. :D

I used to be a member of MJJPC, but whenever I try to log in, the webpage writes "error" and I have no idea why. So I looked for another forum and... here I am. :D I would looove to make as many friends as possible.

I can't really think of anything else to say right now. I'll try to be as active as possible.

xoxo

Hi Heni from Hungary :)
Welcome to this forum, I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do ..
I love dogs too ...unconditional love

Aww, thank you so much, all of you are so sweet! ^^

Ashtanga: that little gif is so cute, thanks! :)
respect77: Yaay, another Hungarian fan! *pacsi* (high-five).

Gosh, I'm so glad that found an active forum, yay! :D

xoxo

Hi, Heni! Boy do I know how you feel about finals! I'm so glad to be done now! Whoop! I'm new to the forum too! Nice to meet you! :D

Hello Heni welcome aboard. Lovely lot of fans here, although they do go on a bit, sometimes. I have only been a member for a year so still getting to know my way around. L.O.V.E

Welcome Heni to the forum - we are glad you joined us :yes:

Back