a video now with the kids leaked :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any videos, but I'm shocked at what I'm reading.

Michael certainly would not approve of this sort of thing.

I realize Ms. Katherine doesn't have eyes in the back of her head, but I wonder if she laid down the law with EVERYBODY in that house as to using various video equipment and posting such images, when it comes to Michael's children.

Somebody is going to have to clamp down on the use of video equipment in that home, with regard to Michael's children. If Donte made the video, but it got into somebody else's hands, then that's a serious problem and maybe Donte should not be taking video footage of his cousins, if he cannot control the video footage after the fact.

This is an 8 month old video that seems to have gotten new legs. Hardly anything objectionable, kids goofing around.

It's interesting that on many boards there are some who express concern, yet it's obvious by the comments that they have visited the site multiple times, as they dissect every word and ooh and aah over Blanket. There's something creepy about adults being constantly fascinated with every move of children who are not their own.

When it comes to pap photos and these kinds of innocuos video, two choices exist: be part of the solution (don't watch) or part of the probldem (search sites for pap photos and spread the word that they are out there and then keep posting the links on other sites). I went with option 1.

Last edited:
At the moment we only know two things for sure:

One: Somebody leaked this for a reason.

Two: we are talking about a bad reason.
I agree. I'm going to tell it like it is and I don't care who don't like it. This issue with his kids have ALWAYS had racial undertones to it disguised by 'concern for their welfare. Let's face it, because of the way the kid's appearance, there are people who believe that these kids (Prince and Paris in particular) are white. Even BEFORE Michael died, there were people who were trying to take his kids away from him, calling child services, demanding investigations, claiming how these 'poor children' needed to be rescued from W**** J**** Looking for ANY excuse to get their hands on those children. Every since Michael died, that fake 'concern' has been increased spinned by people who have their own little agendas going on. The media and their media whores constantly talking about Debbie getting custody and this and that. People on here championing the faintest possibility of Debbie Rowe getting the kids. There are people who do not want those kids with the Jackson family AT ALL. They use Katherine's age, they use Joe Jackson, they use Randy, LaToya and now the cousins.

These vids are released ON PURPOSE to try to potentially start more nonsense as 'proof' that these 'poor little children' are in SO MUCH DANGER and must be rescued----this time from this evil, black family and put with someone or people--in their mind--who are MORE APPROPRIATE to raise them. Just like Flo Anthony said years ago when Gloria Allred and Carol Leiberman were campaining to get Michael's kids taken away from him: (and I'm paraphrasing) "If these kids were dark-skinned and kinky-haired, NO ONE would be so 'concerned' about their well being, nor trying to get them taken away from Michael." And Flo Anthony was right. I can see right through this crap.

This is what it's ALWAYS been about when it came to those children, when Michael was alive and even MORE now since he died.

This is an 8 month old video that seems to have gotten new legs. Hardly anything objectionable, kids goofing around.

It's interesting that on many boards there are some who express concern, yet it's obvious by the comments that they have visited the site multiple times, as they dissect every word and ooh and aah over Blanket. There's something creepy about adults being constantly fascinated with every move of children who are not their own.

When it comes to pap photos and these kinds of innocuos video, two choices exist: be part of the solution (don't watch) or part of the probldem (search sites for pap photos and spread the word that they are out there). I went with option 1.
Its not a 8 month old video the video was shot around feb it has gotten legs now b/c it was leaked now

I agree. I'm going to tell it like it is and I don't care who don't like it. This issue with his kids have ALWAYS had racial undertones to it disguised by 'concern for their welfare. Let's face it, because of the way the kid's appearance, there are people who believe that these kids (Prince and Paris in particular) are white. Even BEFORE Michael died, there were people who were trying to take his kids away from him, calling child services, demanding investigations, claiming how these 'poor children' needed to be rescued from W**** J**** Looking for ANY excuse to get their hands on those children. Every since Michael died, that fake 'concern' has been increased spinned by people who have their own little agendas going on. The media and their media whores constantly talking about Debbie getting custody and this and that. People on here championing the faintest possibility of Debbie Rowe getting the kids. There are people who do not want those kids with the Jackson family AT ALL. They use Katherine's age, they use Joe Jackson, they use Randy, LaToya and now the cousins.

These vids are released ON PURPOSE to try to potentially start more nonsense as 'proof' that these 'poor little children' are in SO MUCH DANGER and must be rescued----this time from this evil, black family and put with someone or people--in their mind--who are MORE APPROPRIATE to raise them. Just like Flo Anthony said years ago when Gloria Allred and Carol Leiberman were campaining to get Michael's kids taken away from him: (and I'm paraphrasing) "If these kids were dark-skinned and kinky-haired, NO ONE would be so 'concerned' about their well being, nor trying to get them taken away from Michael." And Flo Anthony was right. I can see right through this crap.

This is what it's ALWAYS been about when it came to those children, when Michael was alive and even MORE now since he died.
there a plenty of people who can't stand those children due to their appearance they feel these children have no rights and nothing to do with michael, they blame these children for taking ''michael away from his real family'' and all that shyte the resident trolls on this board have questioned everything about them on other boards openly. that is one of the main reasons so called fans are still tripping over that will. u wanna go racial it goes both ways pal.

These vids are released ON PURPOSE to try to potentially start more nonsense as 'proof' that these 'poor little children' are in SO MUCH DANGER and must be rescued----this time from this evil, black family and put with someone or people--in their mind--who are MORE APPROPRIATE to raise them.

Released ON PURPOSE by whom?

Maybe some of those younger folks need to stop making videos, if they can't control what happens to said videos.

Last edited:

Are you insinuating that fans wanted the kids taken away from MJ? I don't recall ever hearing fans badmouthing MJ's parenting skills. Never. Quite the opposite actually.

Yes, during the trial, there were people with their own agendas (Allred is one of them, but she is an attention-whore...look how she got herself involved in the Tiger Woods' scandal), but I don't see what race has to do with the matter at hand NOW...but people tend to see race in everything.

The Jacksons are dysfunctional, that is a fact. And some in that family have their own agenda that goes against the 3 children' best interest. There is a reason the judge nominated a guardian ad litem for them, separate from the family. And there are plenty of reasons DCFS is now involved.
And no one here wants the kids taken away from Katherine; actually, we are rooting for her to do the right thing for MJ's 3 kids & get rid of the other people that she is not responsible for, because otherwise she might lose Michael jr, Paris & Prince.

only people who have access or own these videos may release them. These ones come from the family.

seriously ,moving these people is the best solution for everyone.Katherine is to old to look after all these kids when their parents r busy contacting tmz ,doing interview ,roaming around to different countries to feed their ego. Jackson family need to understand that people r more interested in mikes kids &not in them,so they need to stop saying that we r as famous as mike,every one is interested in Jackson family . just do the damn right thing for these kids.

I won't say that Ms. Katherine is too old, but I will say that there are "probably" just too many people in the home to be able to know what's going on at any given time. You got that many people living under one roof, there is bound to be confusion.

When it comes to pap photos and these kinds of innocuos video, two choices exist: be part of the solution (don't watch) or part of the probldem (search sites for pap photos and spread the word that they are out there and then keep posting the links on other sites). I went with option 1.
Thank you!
You said it all!
We keep comppaining here on this forum but some of us go and watch the videos.
Who is the hypocrit here?

twinklee said:
there a plenty of people who can't stand those children due to their appearance they feel these children have no rights and nothing to do with michael, they blame these children for taking ''michael away from his real family'' and all that shyte the resident trolls on this board have questioned everything about them on other boards openly. that is one of the main reasons so called fans are still tripping over that will. u wanna go racial it goes both ways pal.

Memefan said:
Are you insinuating that fans wanted the kids taken away from MJ? I don't recall ever hearing fans badmouthing MJ's parenting skills. Never. Quite the opposite actually.

Yes, during the trial, there were people with their own agendas (Allred is one of them, but she is an attention-whore...look how she got herself involved in the Tiger Woods' scandal), but I don't see what race has to do with the matter at hand NOW...but people tend to see race in everything.

The Jacksons are dysfunctional, that is a fact. And some in that family have their own agenda that goes against the 3 children' best interest. There is a reason the judge nominated a guardian ad litem for them, separate from the family. And there are plenty of reasons DCFS is now involved.
And no one here wants the kids taken away from Katherine; actually, we are rooting for her to do the right thing for MJ's 3 kids & get rid of the other people that she is not responsible for, because otherwise she might lose Michael jr, Paris & Prince.

You guys took the words of my mouth, here it DEFINITELY has nothing to do with race and I'm not seeing anyone here question the skills of Katherine for care for three children of Michael and not question the love she feels for them is genuine.

But here's an obvious thing, someone inside the house is leaking consciously stuff - photos, videos - of children.

In other words the person doing it does not have the slightest regard for the privacy of children and the wishes and memory of Michael.

Many have accused Donte but apparently it is not him. But who knows...? No one will admit to leaking videos of an 8-year old child.

I think these videos should be sent directly to DCFS... They are already building a case...I think it is highly inappropriate for private videos of these kids to be all over youtube.
Well, is Donte who's in video with Blanket.

Last edited:
how can someone be so naive to think that a private facebook or photobucklet or youtube account are safe?no-one.
there are plenty of kids(yes kids) out there who can easily hack an account(one did enter my email and messenger account with info he stole from a friend PRIVATE facebook...go figure)..there are guides how to everywhere on the net,there are forums that specialize on hacking sites...it's really not that complicated.
then if someone is so careless to show those videos to friends who pass them to other friends promising to *keep them private*,because it's fucking cool it's even easier...
THAT SAID...how comes nobody hacked anything when M was alive??internet and hacking skills were not invented last year.

Oh no!

Hope this won't cause any harm. Michael wouldn't want this. :no:

The kids were not nearly as well known now as they were last year. Besides Michaels fans, nobody really knew who they were and what they really looked like. Now they have websites and forums dedicated to them and have a whole tween following. It creeps me out a bit, but there is much more interest in them now then last year.

And Michaels children did not see there cousins as much as they do now, so their cousins probably did not have videos of them. And the malnicks, or whoever else they are friends with may not have had a facebook until recently because they were young kids. I am not saying it is right that these videos are being leaked but I dont think there were many videos of them floating around prior to Michaels death.

The reason for them being leaked may not be for a negative reason, it could just be simply that people are interested in them.

I'm sorry what are you guys talking about? Videos on Youtube, of the account named *****? Are you guys sure this are authentic videos of the real Blanket? If you're talking of this one, it seems the owner says he is not blanket, and he is just a fan of blanket, and thet he shares his own made videos of Blanket. I take it as he is just a blanket look alike and he made videos of himself, this "is as" if blanket. this is not real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop posting numbers to social services. We're not going to condone harrasment here, it makes us look stupid. We're deleting them so why bother to keep posting them?

Los Angeles Department of Family and Chidrens Services
Telephone number:

Are you kidding?

It's not a crime people put videos on youtube about there cousins.

I am against the release of these videos, but let's not go overboard.

On the other hand, I'd love to denounce the tabloids for some regulatory agency.

Stop posting numbers to social services. We're not going to condone harrasment here, it makes us look stupid. We're deleting them so why bother to keep posting them?
I'm leaving everything up to the appropriate authorities which is the Department of Family and Childrens Services.

The kids were not nearly as well known now as they were last year. Besides Michaels fans, nobody really knew who they were and what they really looked like. Now they have websites and forums dedicated to them and have a whole tween following. It creeps me out a bit, but there is much more interest in them now then last year.

And Michaels children did not see there cousins as much as they do now, so their cousins probably did not have videos of them. And the malnicks, or whoever else they are friends with may not have had a facebook until recently because they were young kids. I am not saying it is right that these videos are being leaked but I dont think there were many videos of them floating around prior to Michaels death.

The reason for them being leaked may not be for a negative reason, it could just be simply that people are interested in them.

I agree with you ..but like I said in my earlier post...there is going to be an interest in these children..they are the children of Michael Jackson,,there will ALWAYS be an interest in them. However they are minors and their privacy should be respected...BUT..if it is other children putting video's of them on youtube then it is what it is...kids do stupid stuff like that. Unfortunately children have access to web cams nowadays and they think it is cool to put themselves on youtube to share with their friends.....I dont think these children are any different...they are still children..even though their DADDY is Michael Jackson....do you all understand what I am saying. Children are children

I agree with you ..but like I said in my earlier post...there is going to be an interest in these children..they are the children of Michael Jackson,,there will ALWAYS be an interest in them. However they are minors and their privacy should be respected...BUT..if it is other children putting video's of them on youtube then it is what it is...kids do stupid stuff like that. Unfortunately children have access to web cams nowadays and they think it is cool to put themselves on youtube to share with their friends.....I dont think these children are any different...they are still children..even though their DADDY is Michael Jackson....do you all understand what I am saying. Children are children

you r right ,that's why adults need to monitor them .

WOW...You all need to RE-FU*KING-LAX. those Kids are just FINE. How anybody can sit and hope that MJ's kids are seperated from their FAMILY is beyond me. He (MJ) left them to his mother/fam for a reason, surley he already knew how his neices and nephews behaved and was fine with it. Their freaking KIDS after all (ALL of them). Yes MJ wanted privacy for them, but they are getting older and I'm sure he wasn't gonna keep them hidden forever.

And please STOP bad-mouthing the other KIDS that live with P.P. and B because they are just as important (to that family) as MJ's children are. some of you take every oppurtunity given to talk shit about a bunch of CHILDREN, claiming it's on behalf of P, P, and B, but do you really think they would like people bashing their FAM? please...
Blanket is 8 years old. His father,
Michael Jackson, is dead.
Why do you think it is O.K. for him to be exploited?
Thank God there are laws against the exploitation of children.
Pray for Blanket.
angel3r.gif

stop the DCFS talk if you don't want the thread to be closed.

It's one thing when the kids go out somewhere and get photographed by the paps but these are private things. I doubt they even know it's all over the internet.
This is the very reason why kids need to be monitored when they're using the internet. Put the computer in a family room and make sure there's always an adult with the kids. Sure they're just having fun and I know you can't just take their computer away but it may be just fun now but what about when somethign nasty happens.
I'm just saying Michael would not approve of this. IMO we should still respect Michael's wishes.
I don't care who leaked them the point is there shouldn't be video of MJ's kids for all the world to see. MJ worked hard to give some privacy for his kids and in less than a year of his death their privacy is gone. And even his fans don't seem to care.
There is no need for Department of Childrens and Family Services (DCFS), it's not the fans duty, but the Jackson family should be made aware that there are private videos and photos of Michael's kids. Fans should remember to respect Michael's wishes. Blanket is only 8 his privacy should be protected better.

In the United States it is the duty of every citizen to report to the
proper authories any suspicion you have about a minor being exploited in any manner.
That is why you are allowed to do so without
your name ever being revealed to the public.

This is just the facts.

Last edited:
In the United States it is the duty of every citizen to report to the
proper authories any suspicion you have about a minor is being exploited in any manner.
That is why you are allowed to do without
your name ever being revealed to the public.

This is just the facts.

Stop arguing with us. Remember how angry we all got when Social Services got involved with Michael to investigate him? Do whatever you want personally but don't bring it in here or the thread will be closed.

Y'all need to chill...on almost every other board people are just very sanely discussing the topic, but on here people are always arguing and going out of their minds about everything no matter what. :doh:

Anyhow, yes...we ALL agree that exposing Michael's kids like this is no good. However...they are just like any other normal teenagers - playing with a webcam. The problem here is that someone in the house, whoever that might be, is putting these vids online for people to see and obviously trying to get mass attention out of it.

There's something not right in that house, seen what all came out and happened lately....but...that's none of our business, is it?!
They will have to find out themselves how to deal with that, and we can only hope they will get things cleared in there.

It's really sad to see though how 'not protected' the kids are anymore now since Michael's gone, though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back