a video now with the kids leaked :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
these comments seem over the top to me, it just looks like kids playing i mean lots of kids do this. the little boy obviously knew he was on camera. it was prolly done with a cell phone or a cpu they were given. no harm no foul

I just hope the "Jackson cousins" have picked up all there belongings, and left
Michael Jackson's Heavenhurst home. :angel:

I just hope the "Jackson cousins" have picked up all there belongings, and left
Michael Jackson's Heavenhurst home. :angel:

OK, you've had your say. Katherine seems to be making moves towards protecting the kids more like downsizing the numbers staying at Havenhurst. I say we cut them a break, this video was months ago apparrently. Not like we even know what goes on behind closed doors anyway.

Always drama round here. :doh:

Yea, me and a few other responsible adults. :clapping:
Oh come on, it's none of our business to tell how those 3 kids should be raised, is it? And to say 'adults' is an insult for some of our younger members here. That has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

Sure, you can be worried....we all are, and we all hope they'll be fine. But you can go a bit too far as well. :scratch:

I really loathe how everyone is always going so out of their minds on here. You guys should take a peek on how people behave at other boards. We could make that work here too, if only everyone was just willing to. Threads like these make this board have that trouble we're in now......just saying.

guys this video wasn't recently recoredbecause someone on youtube idk had like pictures of them wearing the same clothes 2 and a half weeks ago but it just now getting leaked

We know and we FEEL in our hearts watching this is so wrong. And yet... some of us fall... and see it :doh:

If we are fans and do this, if we think we know something about MJ and still watch this... if we have witnessed all this man did in life to protect his little treasures... and still see this stuff...

What else can we expect from those who don't give a cent about MJ or his kids?

:mello:

perhaps their cousins uncles or grandma think MJ's kids are not more important than other kids in that house.

I think you hit the nail right on the head....I am sure that they dont play favorites when it comes to the children...grand parents usually treat all grandchildren the same.....good grandparents anyway.

I really don't think it was about you Ash :). The thread really is something else. I have a video of my own daughter in my siggy cause I'm proud of her. I did see the videos, and they are just regular kids having fun being silly. If it were anyone else in the world who made these videos we'd not have this reaction to it.

This is something I don't really understand. Michael knew the impact that small doses makes. He knew that when you rarely get to see him, it causes you to want to see him more. He doled himself out in small doses to keep up the excitement when he did show up and intrigue and mystery when he was away right? But then he did the same things with his kids which caused interest there. *scratches head*.. I don't really know. I don't know the answer or solution or if there is even a real problem here. They are just regular kids. Maybe we should treat them as such and let their grandmother take care of the things in their lives that are not regular. She did for her children, she can for her grandchildren now. I have faith in her and in the kids.

this one really shouldn't be about what we want.

Last edited:
this one really shouldn't be about what we want.
Of course not, but I am talking about human nature which is something he really understands, not talking about what we want but people's nature in general. Not really sure what the solution to it is though.

If you have something hidden, people want to look. If you say others aren't allowed to look, or tell them don't look at this, they usually look without even thinking about it. You tell someone not to think of a topic, and it's almost impossible for them not to think about it even if they try not to because they are thinking about not thinking about it. (it has a psychological term but I forget what it is). Maybe if there wasn't such a big deal made of it, it wouldn't become the big deal.....but that is a conundrum.

Of course not, but I am talking about human nature which is something he really understands, not talking about what we want but people's nature in general. Not really sure what the solution to it is though.

If you have something hidden, people want to look. If you say others aren't allowed to look, or tell them don't look at this, they usually look without even thinking about it. You tell someone not to think of a topic, and it's almost impossible for them not to think about it even if they try not to because they are thinking about not thinking about it. (it has a psychological term but I forget what it is). Maybe if there wasn't such a big deal made of it, it wouldn't become the big deal.....but that is a conundrum.

i realize that was the conundrum. i guess MJ realized it, too, but that didn't stop him from shielding them.

and of course, a lot of things we should not do, are the things we chase the most, but that doesn't mean we should do them. isn't that what dealing with temptation has always been about?

what good is it for me, to chase something, just because of my nature, if it will do me harm? there was a reason MJ did what he did..

there is a reason people fight battles, even if they feel uphill..

this is being done. why else, but for exploiting. would we see these, if these weren't MJ's kids? no doubt, we would not. so it's being done, just for the heck of it...usually, something is wrong with that.

life has never been good, when people went for the free for all, gluttonous route..

some things are better left wanted, and not attained.

what i don't get is, this family wants to be left alone, and then they do this? that's the contradiction. something is wrong with that.

I'm really all talked out. I don't often say much on these forums anymore. I agree with you Vince. I do.. I was just thinking out loud there mostly. Something that made me wonder and try to think of a solution if there is one.

Mrs. Jackson is MJ's kids only acting parent now, so she has to put them first above the other grandchildren, as hard as that may be at times. She's looking out for them and responsible for them. The other kids do have parents around who should be taking care of their children. I don't know how it is in their house I just think that the kids and their grandmother will work it out without the "help" of us fans. Isn't it worse if we all jump in with our say on how they should handle things? Better to lend a helping hand than a pointing finger.

M's kids are not more important that any other kid around the world,it's not about importance it's about the fact that in the jackson family they are the only ones without parents,the are the only orphans,M's siblings have the luxury of still having their parents alive at 80!...They are the easiest target when it comes to media attention and bear all the consequences of being alone after M died,so for these reasons they need more protection and attention..besides the own the house and last time I checked in MY house the priorities are different then at my cousins house..this is how things are in the real world.

kids leaked the cousins "private" accounts they have even after they were told not to put stuff online,it's not that complicated to make videos and keep them in your mac...Kate is 80 she can't control internet security that's why they should hire someone.

I agree with you ..but like I said in my earlier post...there is going to be an interest in these children..they are the children of Michael Jackson,,there will ALWAYS be an interest in them. However they are minors and their privacy should be respected...BUT..if it is other children putting video's of them on youtube then it is what it is...kids do stupid stuff like that. Unfortunately children have access to web cams nowadays and they think it is cool to put themselves on youtube to share with their friends.....I dont think these children are any different...they are still children..even though their DADDY is Michael Jackson....do you all understand what I am saying. Children are children

Myabe the kids have no idea the videos are distributed once they upload them?

Then again, children can be very jealous of other children and resent them for the attention they get. Michael's children will be more focussed on by the press / media than the other Jackson children will ever be.

Personally (and I don't follow the Jackson family itself) I don't know why all the kids and wives live with Katherine? Why don't they have homes of their own?

kids leaked the cousins "private" accounts they have even after they were told not to put stuff online,it's not that complicated to make videos and keep them in your mac...Kate is 80 she can't control internet security that's why they should hire someone.

I agree with this post....children should have internet safety placed on the computers...God knows what those children are stumbling upon. who knows maybe after this..someone WILL make sure that they do.

I wouldnt be surprised if that is the case

Well, now everybody wants to blame the nanny...ha ha ha.

Grace loves these kids...contrary to some family members.

She went to bat for them..and lost her job because of it. I am far from being a fan of hers, but one has to recognize that she always put MJ's kids first. That is why she was let go.

Others think MJ's 3 kids shouldn't be treated any differently from the other cousins, REGARDLESS, of what MJ wanted or did when he was alive. Grace wants the kids raised exactly how MJ wanted...others don't get it or just don't care about a dead brother's wishes.

Grace was in the kids lives on and off for years ..and even when MJ fired her (& he fired her many times), there were never video leaks. So, ask yourself what changed since June 25th?

Last edited:
Obviously, Prince, Paris, and Blanket were in the process of being exploited by their cousins.
Thank God their cousins were forced to leave Havenhurst.
exploited? they were kids having fun and how do you know the cousins were forced to leave, it was a rumor.

perhaps their cousins uncles or grandma think MJ's kids are not more important than other kids in that house.
They aren't more important, even michael would agree. He never put himself above anyone. Remember lisa was upset that he loved all kids equally and not hers more. She only cared about her kids. It's important to prioritze but no one should feel more important than someone else.

Some of you are making this into a bigger deal then it is... that is all I am going to say.
I agree, michael's kids are smart and they are pre teens. Maybe they are the ones sharing the videos because they know that have a following of fans already. I saw the videos and they are harmless kids having fun. I would prefer the videos remaining private but that's out of my control. My only concern is the media getting a hold of them. The media has people lurking forums and videos like this don't need to be on tabloid and gossip sites. Also i don't know why some fans are complaining when they love to see the kids and they'll be the first to beg for links to download and stuff, alot of members here are probably members on the sites dedicated to the kids lol.

No, put the blame onto the person who is actually videotaping, and exploiting
Michael Jackson's 8 year old child.
So i guess we should blame the computer because it's a webcam! blanket looks like he was recording himself, kids are very savvy with technology these days.

I have just spent the last half an hour cleaning this thread. It will be re-opened this evening when everything calms down. This is everyone's final chance. There is to be no more talk of getting social services involved and everyone needs to chill out. Yes they never should have been leaked but these are webcam videos, its not even a crime. No more talk of social services and no more arguing with each other.

I respect you all have different opinions of this but I have seen people being called all sorts of names in here. It stops now. If it gets out of hand again this thread will be closed permanantly.

I'm really all talked out. I don't often say much on these forums anymore. I agree with you Vince. I do.. I was just thinking out loud there mostly. Something that made me wonder and try to think of a solution if there is one.

Mrs. Jackson is MJ's kids only acting parent now, so she has to put them first above the other grandchildren, as hard as that may be at times. She's looking out for them and responsible for them. The other kids do have parents around who should be taking care of their children. I don't know how it is in their house I just think that the kids and their grandmother will work it out without the "help" of us fans. Isn't it worse if we all jump in with our say on how they should handle things? Better to lend a helping hand than a pointing finger.

indeed, but we have all pointed the finger, at one time, or another.

Last edited:
exploited? they were kids having fun and how do you know the cousins were forced to leave, it was a rumor.

They are being exploited in the sense that someone is posting PRIVATE pictures, videos of them on the Internet.

And from what I understand Blanket was chatting with someone on the webcam.

And people are suspicious of Donte because he was also in the video with Blanket and pictures of Halloween.

And before the video(s) of Blanket and pictures of Halloween, people who post private photos say "cousins" were leaking.

And it's obvious who is leaking all this stuff live or lived at house or at least is very close to the Jacksons.

Adam Streisand made NO statement and Randy DID NOT answer exclusively to TMZ and nothing in his twitter, then think what you want, OF COURSE, you have every right to consider this is a rumor and how other people have the right consider this a FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back